Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - he is defeated

i hope u guys like this, maybe i might consider adding people from games, t.v. shows and ur characters if u want me to add them to this story anyways heres a story i hope u all might like ^^

Chapter 15 - he is defeated

Chapter 15 - he is defeated


*ninja stars about to hit everyone* but right before it I about to hit everybody Kirby comes and sucks them all up and turns to ninja Kirby and him saying “wall” but then meta knight comes and says “he has become ninja Kirby” yoh looked and said “again, where do you keep coming from?” *Kirby goes to king de de de* but then king de de de says “don't think you can get me!” *grabs Kirby and throws him hard to the wall and Kirby mumbling in pain “wall…” *king de de de come and is about to hit him with a hammer* but Yoshi screaming “shadow we need you to do your special move!!!!!! Its our only hope!!!!” and shadow knowing “yes, I shall. Now!!! Time for you to remember everything terrible!!!” *throws painful memories to him* and king de de de rembers horrible things like when his mom made him wear big boy unde's XD. *king de de de falls* then shadow saying “now time for you to perish.” *attacks king de de de and him disappearing and his heart going away* “Yoshi” as shadow said “lets go” he nods and everyone leaves the castle.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment