Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 26 - Courage gets his courage

i hope u guys like this, maybe i might consider adding people from games, t.v. shows and ur characters if u want me to add them to this story anyways heres a story i hope u all might like ^^

Chapter 26 - Courage gets his courage

Chapter 26 - Courage gets his courage


*in the barn* they both went inside and looked around and courage say's “I don't see him anywe-” Eustace then comes in and breaks through the wall his truck and he comes and says “hey! Ya' stupid dog! Get out of here am ganna eliminate these pest!” courage looked up at him and nodded “I will not give up I may be cowardly but the power of my love for merial gives me my courage!” courage then started to take in breath and screamed on top of his lungs “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” the power of his lungs blew him away and him saying these last words “I will get ya' you stupid doooooooog!!!!!” which then blew him into a bears cave. He looked at them and said “hey you stupid bears get out of my cave” the bears got mad at him and then beat him up.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment