Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Start of Something New...

When Jordan[a girl] comes to the Sohma's house, Yuki is overhelmed to see his twin sister again. But... the Yuki fan club has something planned for Jordan, so Kyo is put in charge of protecting her. Sooner Kyo falls in loveher even though she is blind. Can they keep a relationship if Yki doesn't know? Jordan feels guilty, Yuki has no clue, Shigure trys to make-out with Jordan*giggle*, everything is chaos! [Oh, and Shigure succeeds at one point!*giggle*]

Chapter 1 - Start of Something New...

Chapter 1 - Start of Something New...
In a Fruits Basket by Yu

When Jordan comes to the Sohmas house, Yuki is overwhelmed to see his twin sister again. But& the Yuki fan club has something planned for Jordan, so Kyo is put in charge of protecting her. Sooner Kyo falls in love with her even though shes blind. Can they keep a relationship if Yuki doesnt know? Jordan feels guilty Yuki has not a clue, Shigure tries to make-out with Jordan, everything is chaos! [Oh, and Shigure succeeds at one point!]

With Jordan here, things will change, Yuki told the three. Tohru was already aware of these changes Yuki had in mind.
We must be less violent, no more fighting. Jordan agreed to have a nickname of Harp. Shigure, no acting all pervert like with her. Tohru, Jordan is going to help cook, clean, do laundry ect& Kyo, no hurting her! She is VERY strong yes, but no fighting with her! Yuki yelled in Kyos face.
I think I get it damn rat! Kyo screamed back.
Excuse me& Did I hear& fighting, Came a soft voice. Everyone looked over, and saw Jordan in a long nightgown. Her hair was in a braid, and she was about to cry.
Sister& Yuki calmed her down by holding her close.
I hate fighting& Jordan replied, Yuki, you would be the last person I thought would ever fight.
I am sorry, Yuki told his sister about to cry with her.
Damn rat! Youre not sorry! Kyo yelled. Jordan was stunned by the anger in Kyos voice, that she flee the house, and ran thorough the woods.
Stupid cat! Look what you did! Yuki yelled at Kyo.
If you think its heart-breaking, you go find her! Kyo screamed back. No Kyo. You made a mess in the liter box, you clean it, Shigure calmly said trying to sound convincing.
Fine! Kyo ran out the door.
Its been 3 hours, Tohru told the others.
I know, Im worried too, Yuki told Tohru. Just then, Kyo stood in the doorway holding a girl beat-up, covered in mud, and bleeding badly.
Kyo-kun, whatever happened? Tohru asked him crying.
A bear attacked her. I didnt find her, until she was almost dead, Kyo replied.
Oh no, Ayame walked into the room, what happened to her? Ayame stared at his almost dead sister.
We need to call Hatori, Tohru panicked as she dialed the number.

After Hatoris Visit:

She will be alright, she just suffered an attack, Hatori told the worried five.
Thank god, Yuki and Ayame exclaimed at the same time.

A couple of days later:

Sister! Were you all right!? Yuki and Ayame panicked at the same time. Jordan looked up from braiding her hair. They both saw the horrible scratches on her face, the bleeding, and the bruises.
Yes. I am okay, she told the two as she continued to braid.
That damn cat didnt hurt you, did he!? Yuki yelled.
Yuki-san, he wouldnt do such a thing. It was a bear, Jordan whimpered starting to cry. Yuki was frozen by the words, he wouldnt do such a thing. Ayame calmed his sister down.
At least youre okay.

The Next Day:

As Yuki came down the stairs, he tripped over something.
Ouch! the voice reacted. Yuki looked down and saw his princess of a sister.
Jordan, why are you on the floor? Yuki asked paralyzed.
I did not know where to sleep. Shigure offer for me to sleep with him& but I refused the offer, Jordan told her almost frozen brother.
Yes. But why so many blankets? Yuki asked.
I slept outside at first with SO many blankets, but Kyo moved me. I even felt a goodnight kiss. He is SO kind, Jordan told her brother which almost exploded.
KYO! Yuki screamed waking everyone up.
Yuki, must you scream so early? Shigure asked yawning. Then Kyo walked into the room, and the two boys started to fight yelling at each other.
Boys. Please stop, Jordan was almost in tears, but the didnt stop&








9/16/06 5:54 PM

9/16/06 5:54 PM

9/16/06 5:54 PM

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaaralover1 on October 26, 2007, 1:29:24 PM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1This is good.. You gotta wirte more...

Takita_9 on July 28, 2007, 11:12:25 AM

Takita_9 on
Takita_9Write more please. This is excellent.  I would love to know more.

FridaytheThirteenthBabe on July 13, 2007, 12:04:46 PM

FridaytheThirteenthBabe on
FridaytheThirteenthBabePlease continue!!!!!!!!! This story is great, you simply must continue!!!!!!!!!

keera_punked_out on September 17, 2006, 6:08:07 AM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outLOL! Funnah. ^_^ Continue please. ^_^