Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prolouge

Um.. It's the prolouge (a very shortone that will either become longer or chagne in the future...) to a story I'm coming up with. Obviously, It's called Iniquity. I would explain the plot but it's a possibility it could change so sorry ^^;;;

Chapter 1 - Prolouge

Chapter 1 - Prolouge




Lightly shuffling her feet, she reluctantly set her beloved baby onto the solid ground beneath her, just as she did the other four. Never in her life has she wanted to do this, but she had to. She could not possibly take care of five children on her own. Nevertheless, that was not the only thing stopping her from keeping her children. She could never speak of the real reason she was forced to let her babies go, or she would have to face the consequences of having her children killed. It was wrong, yes, but that was how things were. She could never forgive herself if it were to result to the death of her children. Because she loved her children so dearly, she decided to let them go and pray the best for them. She left her oldest son somewhere in Japan and the four younger sons' all around the states.

Sobbing, she lightly kissed her baby on the forehead while saying a few parting words. “I'm so sorry my baby… I pray that your new mother will love you just as much as I do. I'm sorry Masahide… I'm sorry I can't be more of a mother to you. Please forgive me my child. I'm sorry you can't be with your brothers either… It is too much of a risk to have all five of you show up out of nowhere in the same exact place. Suspicions would build and…,” she stopped herself laughing lightly under her mask of tears, realizing that her baby had no clue what she was saying. She whispered an `oh well', before kissing her child once again, and taking her leave.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

theWriter on November 26, 2005, 11:06:27 AM

theWriter on
theWriterWrite more! I like it, but there needs to be, well...more.
Good job.