Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Bus Stop Incident

Summary: An Ed, Edd, ‘n’ Eddy/Sailor Moon crossover. Takes place after the final episode of Season 5 and after Sailor Stars in the Manga. Spoilers from Season 5’s last episode and from Sailor Stars!!!

Chapter 2 - The Bus Stop Incident

Chapter 2 - The Bus Stop Incident
Chapter 2: The Bus Stop Incident

It was a somewhat peaceful morning here in the Peach Creek Cul-De-Sac, as we come upon the little neighborhood, the Peach Creek Cul-De-Sac. We soon come upon Double D’s house, which was slightly bustling with activity.

Ami was already up and awake this morning, finished and cleaning what she had for breakfast in the kitchen, while Double D was still asleep in his bed. As we check in on Double D, he then started to toss and turn in his bed, currently in the state of a nightmare once again.

“No… y-you just can’t be… don’t go… please stop… no…” Double D muttered aloud in his sleep, tossing and turning even more, “No… no… NO!!!” he shouted aloud as he then jolted up from his bed, tears streaming down his face and gasping for a breath, “Oh… I-It was just another dream… about that girl…”

“Double D? Are you okay in there?” said Ami’s voice from within the hallway as she then came into his room, dressed in what he found her wearing yesterday, but was cleaned up, “I thought I heard you scream.”

“Ami… I-It’s nothing, really!” Double D replied back as Ami just looked at him with an eyebrow raised in confusion.

“Well, if you say so…” Ami stated to him as she then left the room, leaving Double D alone to think about the nightmare he had for a moment. It was about thirty seconds later that Double D looked at the clock on his dresser beside him; 6:00am.

Double D made a happy sigh; time to go to school. He soon got up, got a shower, brushed his teeth and all that jazz before he came downstairs and ate some breakfast himself. Ami was currently sitting at the kitchen table, reading a book that she found in Double D’s living room. It was about a minute before Double D finished whatever he was eating and cleaned up his mess afterwards.

He soon noticed that Ami was still reading the book that she held, “You like to read too, Ami?”

Ami closed the book and nodded her head to him, “Yes, it calms me whenever I pick up a good book.”

Double D’s face beamed at the statement, “That’s always good.”

Ami started to stand up from where she sat before Double D remembered something, “We better hurry on to meet Ed and Eddy; today’s a school day.”

“Oh, right,” Ami stated with a smile, “… But I’ll need a backpack.”

“No need to worry; I have a spare in my room,” Double D said as he went upstairs to his room and grabbed a barely used backpack; it was a blue, messenger bag-like backpack. He walked back down the stairs to see Ami waiting for him at his front door, “Here Ami.”

Ami only thanked him with a nod of her head, “Thank you.”

“It’s no problem,” he replied as he and Ami walked out the door and closed it behind, locking his house as it did.

They walked down the sidewalk and all the way to the bus stop without a problem. They soon saw only one kid standing at the bus stop, waiting to be picked up by the school bus. It was Kevin.

“There’s another kid here too?” Ami asked, “Why didn’t you mention him?”

Double D bit his bottom lip, “Well… why don’t you stay here for a moment, just in case.”

Ami arched an eyebrow at him, “Umm… sure, okay.”

Double D made a smile at her before he walked on ahead. And then…

“Hey Double Dweeb!” called out Kevin’s voice from the bus stop, “Where’re the other Dorks?”

Double D made a sigh, lowering his head a little, “And there goes Kevin’s insults…” he soon looked up to Kevin, “They’ll be here soon.”

“Good. I feel like I need to let my stress out on something,” Kevin said while cracking his knuckles.

“Oh?” Double D stated nervously, “W-Why is that?”

Kevin glared at him as if he had done something stupid, “I got grounded this morning for coming home late last night,” he then started to come dangerously close to Double D, “And you know why that is, Double Dork?”

“Umm…”

“It was because of that staged fight between you and Jimmy,” he smirked at the memory of what happened yesterday, “It was good that Jimmy did beat the snot out of you and Eddy,” soon his smile turned malevolent-like as he came even closer to him, “I guess it’s my turn to do the thrashing!”

“U-Umm, now-now Kevin, t-there’s no need for violence this, uh, e-early in the morning,” Double D stuttered nervously as he started to back away from Kevin.

But before Kevin could lay a finger on him…

“Mercury Shabon… Spray!!!” shouted a feminine voice from out of the blue.

(AN: I think “Shabon” means Bubbles in Japanese… I’m not really sure… :/)

A thick blanket of baby blue, chilling fog suddenly comes down onto the two kids, making it hard to see your hand in front of your face, let alone anyone else in the fog.

“Hey! Where did this stupid fog come from?!” Kevin exclaimed as he swung his fists around like a maniac, trying to see if he could find and hit Double D.

Double D widened his eyes at this turn of events as he started to walk backwards, away from Kevin’s hollering voice, ‘What?’

Suddenly, he felt someone put their hand on his right arm as he was pulled out of the blue fog and far away from the oblivious Kevin, who was still in the little patch of blue fog. A few seconds later, Ed and Eddy come running up to the bus stop, hearing Kevin’s yells and the patch of blue fog.

“What the hay?” Ed stated as the patch of fog disappeared to reveal an exhausted Kevin, “You’ve been working out?”

“Where is he?!” Kevin said as he looked around quickly, “Where is that Dork?!”

“Hey Kev!” Eddy stated, kind of not paying attention of what Kevin just said, “Have any of you seen Double D?”

“Yeah, I did,” Kevin said as he came up to the short and tall Ed, “But he disappeared somewhere when I was about to ‘teach’ him something about my curfew!”

Ed and Eddy glanced at each other before they realized what he said, “You’ve hurt Double D?!” Ed asked in horror.

“No, he ran away after this creepy fog came rolling in,” Kevin said, “So I’m gonna take out my anger on you two instead!”

"…"

“Run away!!!” both Ed and Eddy cried as they ran away from Kevin, who then starts chasing after them.

Kevin chased them all the way to the entrance to the outskirts of where the candy store was located. It was then that he felt something grab his right arm and pushed him into the grass, “Out of my way, human.”

“What?” Kevin questioned as he looked at whoever had pushed him off the sidewalk; he saw a black creature starting running after Ed and Eddy. He arched an eyebrow at the scene, “What the heck?”

Meanwhile back with Double D, he was still being dragged away by the person who got him out of the blue fog. Double D could see where he was going; it was in the direction of the candy store. He was trying to break free from this person’s grasps, fearing that whoever it was was going to hurt him in someway.

But he couldn’t say anything, because the person’s gloved hand was over his mouth, preventing him to yell or speak. His suspicions fired up even more as he then noticed that he was being led down an alleyway between a building and the candy store. As soon as the person led Double D down to the end of the alleyway, he was let free from the person’s grasps.

Double D was about to say something to the person as he turned to him; but then stopped before he even muttered a word. He got a good look at who rescued/adducted him.

It was a girl; a girl that was the same age as him with dark, ocean blue hair that went to her chin and ears, which looked a little bit like a boy’s haircut. She also had dark, yet radiant sapphire orbs. She was wearing the weirdest clothes though; she was wearing a sailor uniform, complete with a layered dark and light blue mini skirt, white blouse, a blue sailor collar with a white stripe on each side, a baby blue ribbon with a dark blue, crystal star-like brooch in the middle of the ribbon, and blue-tinted, layered see-through shoulder pads. She also wore a pair of white and blue boots that went up to her mid shin and gloves that went past her elbows, a blue choker with a golden star on the front, and a tiara with a blue sapphire star jewel in the middle.

(AN: This is as close as I can get to while describing her outfit… can you picture it in your mind?)

“Are you alright?” asked the girl in the sailor uniform.

“Y-Yes, I’m fine now…” Double D muttered quietly, “… M-May I ask who you are?”

The girl made a smile to him, “My name is Sailor Mercury.”

“S-Sailor Mercury?” Double D echoed her name, ‘Where have I heard that name before…?’

“Yes,” Mercury said with a nod.

Suddenly, they both hear familiar screams from behind Mercury as Ed and Eddy come running down the alleyway.

“Guys?” Double D questioned as Ed and Eddy ran past Mercury to him, “What’s going on?”

“T-There’s some kind of monster chasing us!” Eddy said in a panic.

Ed nodded his head, “Yeah! It’s an alien coming to collect souls for its pot of soup!”

“You’re close, but not exactly,” stated a very throaty, malevolent voice as three something’s appears from down the alleyway.

It was a midnight, black creature that was tall, had scaly, black hands with razor sharp nails, had scales trimming its skinny body, spiky black cones sticking out on the sides of his eyes, skinny legs with slight big feet and beady, blood red eyes. The blood red eyes were staring them down as if it was going to kill them in an instant. What was worse was that three were two others behind it.

“Youmas?!” Mercury exclaimed in surprise.

One of the creatures known as a youma looked at Mercury and made a malevolent smirk on its face, “Ah, I see a Sailor Senshi has come to the rescue for these pathetic humans.”

Mercury gritted her teeth as she stood in front of the three Ed’s, “Stay behind me; I don’t want any of these youmas to hurt you three.”

“Will do!”

Mercury nodded her head to the three as she then created a water harp in her hands.

“Oooo, pretty!” Ed stated with awe.

“How the heck did she do that?!” Eddy asked with surprise.

“Incredible…” Double D muttered to himself.

Mercury then started to play the water harp.

“Mercury… Aqua… Rhapsody!!!” waves of freezing water start to come from the harp as it blast into two of the three youmas, who didn’t have enough time to defend or attack. They stood there for a moment, frozen in place until the crumbled into blocks of ice.

“Ha! Got them in their tracks,” Mercury said with a smirk as the water harp disappeared from her side.

Suddenly there was a cry of terror behind her as Mercury quickly turned around to see the third and final youma, holding one of the Ed’s by one of its claw-like fingers up against his neck. He was struggling to get free from where he was.

“Double D!” both Ed and Eddy exclaimed as Mercury narrowed her eyes and cursed to herself in her mind; how could she have missed one?

This just turned deathly serious.

The youma took his left claw and pit it on Double D’s forehead, “Oooo, I sense that the first victim of the Soul Busters is a person of Mercury descent. How interesting.”

And before anyone could do anything, Double D made an extremely painful gasp as his eyes widened and began to tear up. You could clearly see Double D losing the color of his peach-colored face, replacing it with a ghostly white color. He soon closed his jade orbs as his head turned back to his right.

“That’s a good boy; no struggle at all,” the youma said as he then let’s Double D free from his grasps. Double D collapsed straight to the ground.

Double D!!!” Ed and Eddy cried as they came over to him, seeing if he was still here.

But it was too late; his soul was taken.

Mercury just stood there for a moment with a shocked expression on her face. She narrowed her eyes as she produced the water harp once again.

“Ha! So much for one of the heroines of justice!” the youma said with a malevolent grin, holding a glowing ball of light in his left hand; it was Double D’s soul, “So long, Sailor Merc--”

“… Rhapsody!!!” waves of freezing water soon blast into the youma, who didn’t even notice it while he was talking. He stood there for a moment, frozen in place until he crumbled into blocks of ice. Double D’s bright soul continued to float in the air where the youma’s hand once posed.

Mercury walked over to the glowing ball of light and put her right hand underneath it; it felt warm in her hand. She then continued to hold it until she was back to Eddy and Ed, who were over Double D’s soulless body.

Soon the ball of light floats out of Mercury’s hand and floats down to Double D’s chest, retuning to its owner. He soon takes in a breath as he opened his jade orbs once again, much to the happiness of Ed and Eddy, “G-Guys?”

“Double D!” Ed and Eddy exclaim in happiness as they glanced at each other, having the same idea, “Dogpile!”

Double D widens his eyes, “Please, no, wait!!!

Flop!!!

Ed and Eddy jumped on top of Double D, squishing him like a pancake, “Ouch…”

Mercury smiled at the scene; dear friends can never be separated. She then turned around and ran away before the three Ed’s noticed that she was gone.

“Wait, where’s Mercury?” Double D suddenly asked with worry as the other two Ed’s gave him a weird glance.

“You mean the first rock from the Sun?” Ed questioned.

“No, I think he meant the girl that was just here,” Eddy corrected as they then noticed Double D running down the alleyway without them, “Hey! Wait up, Sockhead!”

Double D was running to find the girl that saved him. Besides the name Mercury, he needed to know what her real name was so that he could thank her personally. It felt like something he had to do.

It was then that Eddy and Ed caught up with him, “Double D, what the heck is wrong with you?!” Eddy asked as he and Ed ran alongside Double D.

“Yeah; don’t go run off like that again, mister!” Ed said while waving his index finger at him.

“I-I’m sorry; I-I just that we’re running terribly late for school!” Double D stated, only half lying in his statement. It was true that they were running late; but then again, he wasn’t really worried about that at the moment.

He wanted to find Mercury.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment