Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Ami's First Day of American School

Summary: An Ed, Edd, ‘n’ Eddy/Sailor Moon crossover. Takes place after the final episode of Season 5 and after Sailor Stars in the Manga. Spoilers from Season 5’s last episode and from Sailor Stars!!!

Chapter 3 - Ami's First Day of American School

Chapter 3 - Ami's First Day of American School
Chapter 3: Ami’s First Day of American School

(Flashback from the Last Chapter)

It was then that Eddy and Ed caught up with him, “Double D, what the heck is wrong with you?!” Eddy asked as he and Ed ran alongside Double D.

“Yeah; don’t go run off like that again, mister!” Ed said while waving his index finger at him.

“I-I’m sorry; I-I just that we’re running terribly late for school!” Double D stated, only half lying in his statement. It was true that they were running late; but then again, he wasn’t really worried about that at the moment.

He wanted to find Mercury.


(End Flashback from the Last Chapter)

It was about ten minutes later that they arrived at the school with only a few minutes to spare. They quickly rushed to their first block class, which was their science/biology class, and arrived right on time before the tardy bell rang.

“Phew,” Double D said while wiping a bead of sweat of the visible part of his forehead, “It seems we’ve made it here on time.”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever you say,” Eddy stated to his comment as they all then went to their seats.

There were not many people in this class; there was only the Ed’s, Kevin, Nazz, Rolf and Johnny 2x4 that made up the whole class. Johnny was having a conversation with his inanimate friend named Plank. Nazz was looking over her notes that she took yesterday. Rolf was looking around the room, slightly on the edge for something to happen. And Kevin… well, Kevin was glaring at the Ed’s as if he were about to pound each of them in the face with his fists; he concluded that they must’ve planned that black creature for being there that pushed him of the sidewalk. He was going to prove it!

Soon the teacher quiets the class down, “Okay class, it’s time to begin class,” he stated before his school phone began to ring beside him, “Oh, excuse me for a moment,” he then proceeded to answer the phone, talking to whoever was on the other line. He soon hangs up the phone and turns back to the class, “It seems that we will have a few new students joining us soon.”

The whole started to murmur amongst itself; especially among the Ed’s.

“Do you think that it’s Ami?” Ed questioned.

Double D made a surprised face; of course! He forgot all about Ami at the bus stop. How stupid of him to forget about her.

“Could be,” Eddy replied.

“Class, I would like to announce that the new students will arrive--”

Soon the door of the classroom opens as Ami walks in with another student; it was a boy.

The boy looked to be about thirteen years old when he was really a twelve year old. He had short, bushy platinum blond hair and dark, piercing ice eyes that were mostly covered up by his round, yet square-shaped glasses. He wore a gray t-shirt that went a little past his waist that had a big, black ‘X’ design on the front of the shirt. He also wore a pair of baggy black carpenter pants and black and silver tennis shoes.

“Class, these are our new students to the school,” the teacher said as he turned to Ami and the other boy, “You can introduce yourselves now.”

Ami made a nod as she stepped up to introduce herself, with everyone listening intensely; especially Rolf, because she felt familiar to him. After she introduced herself (AN: I’ve skipped her intro because you and the Ed’s know her already! X3), the white haired boy stepped up.

“My name is Weiss Kissinger,” he said with a slightly suave-like voice, “I come from the state of Oregon, and I moved here because of my mom’s… important job.”

Double D looked at the boy in confusion after the last statement he said; why did he say it that way?

“Okay Ami, Weiss; please take a seat at any empty seat,” the teacher said with a little blandness in his voice as the two kids took a seat. Ami chose to sit in a chair that was next to Double D on his right side. Weiss, on the other hand, decided to sit way in the back, as if he wanted to watch everything that was happening in front of him, “Okay class, let’s begin the class with--”

The teacher was suddenly stopped by Weiss, who had raised his hand for some reason, “Yes, Weiss?”

“May I be excused to the restroom?”

“Well, yes; but please be quick about it,” the teacher said airily as Weiss nodded his head and got up from where he sat at the back of the room.

He walked to the front of the classroom, but not without looking back at the classroom with a slight smirk on his face before he left the room. Ami and even Double D batted an eyebrow at the smirk; what did that gleeful smirk mean? Rolf also noticed the smirk; what was he planning?

Weiss soon walked down the hallway with his hands in his pockets, almost in a jovial mood. And as he walks by the Forbidden Hallway (AN: An abandoned part of the school that no one dared go down… thought you should know), there were a beaming pair of red eyes in the shadows, ready to strike.

~~~~~~

About twenty seconds later, in the Science/Biology class…

“Okay, it’s time to start doing your animal kingdom charts,” the teacher said as he passed out papers to the class by their row, “They must be completed by 8:30, please get started so we can then do dissection on a few starfishes,” A few students of the class made a groan as the whole class then started on their animal kingdom charts that they received.

As you can guess, Ed, Eddy and Kevin weren’t really doing their charts, with Ed being distracted by a thought he just had; Eddy was thinking about what kind of scam to do when they could get out of school; and Kevin was thinking of a way to prove that the black creatures from before were somehow involved with the Ed’s (AN: He’s very persistent.).

Meanwhile Nazz, Johnny and Ami were having not too much trouble with their charts, while Rolf was trying to do his, but was still looking around the room as if he was looking for something. And finally, Double D was doing his chart, but was pausing from time to time, looking around the classroom as he did. He was having an eerie feeling all of a sudden, but couldn’t put his finger on what it was. Ami seemed to have the same feeling as well. She was already finished with her chart, so she decided to look around the room, trying to see if she could spot something out of the ordinary.

Suddenly, screams started to erupt from the hallway, interrupting the current flow of thought in the classroom. All of the students in the classroom started to get up from their seats, but was stopped by the teacher, “Now, now class, I’ll go check and see what’s wrong; stay put.”

The teacher then stepped out into the hallway and ran to where they heard the screams. He didn’t come back to the class; instead, he ran in the opposite direction of the class and down the hallway to the office. He had a face full of panic.

The class soon looked at each other with worry; something must’ve happened.

“I’ll go see what’s going on,” Kevin said bravely as he went to the door. He soon stepped out of the classroom and into the hallway. A few seconds later, he came back inside the classroom in a heartbeat, locking the door as he did. He had a face full of horror.

“T-That thing again!” Kevin stated with a shocked voice. He then turned towards the Ed’s and gave a glare, “Who are those guys?!”

“Who?” questioned the three Ed’s, who were confused by his statement.

“Those guys in the monster outfits, that’s what I’m talking about!” Kevin exclaimed as Ami widened her eyes at his statement about ‘monsters’. Rolf only narrowed his eyes, “They’re tearing up the hallway down there!”

Suddenly, there was a very loud ‘bam’ sound as the wall beside the door crumbles to the ground, making everyone duck and cover to protect themselves. There were two youmas standing where the big hole in the wall was, “Ah, more souls to collect for the rising of our queen,” said one of the youmas.

“Rolf knew it!” Rolf suddenly exclaimed, “This is the work of that cursed Dark Kingdom!”

Ami widened her eyes and gasped in shock at what Rolf said, ‘How does he know about the Dark Kingdom?’

Everyone in the room (including the youmas) looked at him and stared, not noticing that Ami was stepping away from the scene by the hole in the wall.

The youmas then could only laugh at the comment, “Yeah right, as if we want to work for that dead witch Beryl!” they continued to laugh, “We only work for Lady Ultima and her generals.”

Rolf narrowed his eyes and turned to the other classmates in the room, “Go now! Rolf can handle this!”

The other classmates all made a surprised face, “B-But Rolf! What about--”

“Rolf shall be fine, Sockhead-Edd-Boy; now get going!” Rolf interrupted him in a somewhat irritated voice.

Double D decided not to argue and started to leave with the other classmates. But as he did, he noticed someone missing from the crowd, “Oh dear, Ami!” he stated with worry as he then ran off to find her.

“Now, how should this begin?” asked one of the youmas to the other.

“I think we should let the kid go first, then steal his soul,” the other youma said to the other.

“Good idea.”

They then turned to Rolf once again, only to see that he wasn’t there anymore, “Hey, where did he go?!”

“Over here, you beast of burden!”

They looked behind them by the hole in the wall to see Rolf with a metal broomstick in his hands. And beside him was Sailor Mercury, her water harp in her hands, “Oooo, a Sailor Senshi has come to help? How amusing.”

“Quiet!” Rolf yelled as he held the metal broomstick in a fighting position, “It’s time for Rolf to end this!”

Rolf then runs over and whacks one of the youmas with the metal broomstick like a baseball bat across its chest, sending that youma flying into the wall on the other side of the room and outside onto the grass.

“What the…” the other youma exclaimed with surprise. The youma then replaced surprised with anger, “Why you little…”

“Mercury… Aqua… Rhapsody!!!” waves of freezing water came from behind him as the water blast into the youma, who didn’t even know it was coming. He stood there for a moment, frozen in place until the crumbled into blocks of ice.

Mercury smirked at her deeds, “Okay, just one more to go.”

She then turned to where Rolf whacked the youma, only to see the youma up off the ground and holding Rolf by the collar of his shirt, “Rolf!”

What Mercury failed to notice that the clouds above them outside were starting to form and turn black; a thunderstorm was coming.

The youma raised its left hand to Rolf’s head, “Hmm, interesting; a person of mixed descent of Jupiter and Pluto,” the youma then made a malevolent smile, “Any last words, human?”

Rolf only made a smirk, “Rolf would like to say that you shall be reduced to a burnt radish!”

“… What?”

KABOOM!!!

A lightning bolt came crashing down from the sky, striking the youma holding Rolf. The youma screams as it then disintegrates into the air, letting go of Rolf as it did.

Rolf fell to the ground to his feet as the clouds in the sky started to disappear, “Ha! No one messes with the Son of a Sheppard!” Rolf said with glee in his voice. Mercury stood there in shock at what she just witnessed.

Rolf then turned to her and said, “Rolf is glad to see you again, Princess Mercury.”

Mercury made a surprised face, “You… know me?”

Rolf nods his head, “Yeah, Rolf is the reincarnation of the prince of Pluto.”

Mercury widens her eyes and covered her mouth in shock at what he just said, “You mean you’re--”

“Yes, Setsuna is Rolf’s sister.”

Mercury was now more confused than shocked; how can Rolf be related to Setsuna when he just did a lightning attack? Aren’t Plutonians suppose to harness the power of time?

Unless…

“… Oh, I’m starting to remember now,” Mercury started to say slowly, “I remember Setsuna did have a brother; one that was born between the affair of the King of Pluto and a woman from Jupiter.”

“That’s right.”

“But how do you know all of this?” Mercury asked Rolf, “Isn’t your memory suppose to be sealed away?”

Rolf put his hand on his chin in a thinking position, “Setsuna unblocked it when Rolf was little after a wolf attacked Nana’s sheep herd,” he said as he went into a slightly deep thought, “Rolf has known of his past life ever since then.”

“Oh, that’s the reason,” Mercury said with an understanding nod of her head, “She did it so you can defend yourself.”

Rolf made a nod of his head as a question came to him, “May Rolf ask what your alias is?”

Mercury made a laugh, “Of course, I’m the new student in your class; Ami Mizuno.”

Rolf slapped himself on his forehead for not realizing it earlier, “Of course, it all makes sense now!”

Not to far away, they both hear voices coming towards them, “Rolf! Ami! Where are you?!”

“Oh, seems like everyone’s looking for me!” Mercury said with a laugh, “I better change back.”

She started to reach into her right front pockets of her pants and grabbed out a baby blue-colored stick that had a dark, blue-colored jewel in the top with two wings on each side of the jewel and a gold engraving of the astrological sign of Mercury on the front of the jewel. She touched the jewel with her left, two index fingers as she glowed bright blue and transformed back into her regular clothes.

Ami then put the henshin stick back into her pocket (AN: The “henshin” translates into “transform” or “transformation”), they both then see the whole class (AN: Plus Jimmy and Sarah, I might add) coming back to the scene.

“Wow Rolf, did you do all of this damage?” Johnny asked.

“Yes; but with the help of Sailor Mercury!” Rolf said as the Ed’s widened their eyes at his statement.

“Y-You mean she was here?!” Double D nearly exclaimed out of his shoes.

Rolf nodded his head, “Yes, and Rolf can sense more Senshi will come soon; for a new threat is about to show its face to Rolf and the Sailor Senshi!”

“What the heck are you talking about Rolf?” Kevin asked, now confused as ever.

“Rolf’s creeping me out, Sarah,” stated Jimmy, who was shaking a little.

Sarah put a hand on Jimmy’s shoulder, “Don’t worry Jimmy, I’m sure nothing like this will happen again.”

“Don’t be so sure,” Ami said with sternness, getting a few surprised looks from everyone except Rolf, “Everyone will have to keep themselves on guard.”

Nazz arched an eyebrow, “Why say that?”

Ami paused a little before making a smile and saying, “Just trust me.”

Everyone looked at each other with confusion; what did she mean?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment