Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Walking Home--Part II

Summary: An Ed, Edd, ‘n’ Eddy/Sailor Moon crossover. Takes place after the final episode of Season 5 and after Sailor Stars in the Manga. Spoilers from Season 5’s last episode and from Sailor Stars!!!

Chapter 5 - Walking Home--Part II

Chapter 5 - Walking Home--Part II
Chapter 5: Walking Home--Part II--Double D, Ami, Ed and Rolf’s Encounters

While all of this was going on with Eddy and Johnny; Double D, Ed and Ami were all walking down sidewalk that Eddy was on a while ago. There were no signs of anything that happened on this particular sidewalk. Double D and Ami were discussing something about the theories of astronomy (AN: Which Ami would know more about… by default, of course).

Meanwhile, Ed was on the lookout for “The Creepy, Soul-Stealing Monsters from the planet Nemesis 42”. Suddenly, Ed heard a scream from out of nowhere; a scream for help. He widened his eyes and looked around, only to see that the scream didn’t attract any other people’s attention but his; even Double D and Ami did not hear the scream.

Double D was the one who noticed Ed’s behavior, “Ed? Is there something the matter?”

“Someone’s in trouble!” Ed said while looking around; the scream still fresh in his mind, “It was from over there!” and before Double D or Ami could say or do anything, Ed ran to where he thought he heard the scream; up ahead.

“Ed?” both Double D and Ami questioned as they ran after the big lug; Ed never really acted like this unless something was really wrong. The two preteens soon lost Ed, who was still running to the scream he heard in his mind.

“Hotaru!” called a voice from up ahead as Ami perked her head up with alert, “Where are you, Hotaru!”

“Setsuna?!” Ami stated with surprise as she and Double D then see the source of the holler.

It was a young teenage girl that was about fourteen year old. She had long, dark emerald hair that was in a bun at the top and went all the way down to her hips and had majestic, red-violet eyes that seemed to make her older than she originally appeared. She was wearing a white t-shirt underneath a short sleeved lavender dress that went to her ankles and wore a pair of lavender and white sneakers.

“Ami?” questioned the teen as Ami and Double D came up to her, “Oh, thank goodness you’re here,” she then noticed Double D beside Ami, “Is this the person who you’ve been staying with?”

“Y-Yes Setsuna,” Ami said with a slight blush as Double D blushed slightly at the comment as well.

“Friend of yours, Ami?” Double D asked.

Ami nodded her head as she then turned back to the teen named Setsuna, “Do you know where the others are?”

“I’m afraid not,” Setsuna said with a sigh, “I’ve also lost Hotaru somewhere around here,” she bent over and whispered something in Ami’s ear, “And she doesn’t have her henshin stick; it’s with me.”

Ami’s eyes widened at this information, “We have to find her before something happens!” she then turned to Double D, “Can you help us find my other friend; she’s a very frail girl and can easily get hurt.”

Double D nodded his head, “Of course I will, Ami.”

~~~

Meanwhile, Rolf was walking down the same sidewalk as Double D, Ami and the others were. He was still on the lookout for anything unusual, his brown eyes scanning everything that he passed. Suddenly, he saw Ed running past him; a serious expression on his face… for once.

Rolf arched an eyebrow at this; what was No-Brain-Ed-Boy doing? Something told him that it was a serious situation, so he trusted his instincts and followed Ed to where he was going. Ed then took a sharp turn to the left; down an “abandoned” alleyway, where you could obviously hear some kind of struggle going on down at the end of the alleyway.

HIIYYYAAAA!!!” a sudden voice yelled.

Rolf and Ed quickly ran down the alleyway as they heard a scream down the alleyway; it was a scream of a youma. They soon see two girls; one girl was propped up against the wall of the alleyway, unconscious, while the other girl was fighting off a youma that was closing in on her.

The girl that was unconscious looked to be the age of twelve. She had short, midnight black hair that went to her shoulders. She was wearing a short sleeved, black vest that went to her mid chest, while underneath was a beige-colored shirt. She was also wearing a pair of long, tan colored jeans and wore a pair of purple tennis shoes.

The girl that was being backed into a corner looked to be about the age of twelve, but had the height of a thirteen year old. She had shiny brown hair that was pulled back into a high ponytail with a sea green ribbon and emerald, green eyes. She was wearing a short, green sleeveless top with a mock turtleneck, a pair of white shorts, and white and green tennis shoes. She also had a pair of red, rose-shaped earrings.

The girl smirked at the youma, “Are you ready; are you steady?” she asked as she cracked her knuckles, “Then let’s go!”

The youma charged towards the girl, claws extended at her, as the girl waited until the opportune moment. When it was finally time to do something, she kneeled and jumped high in the air, all the way to the tip of the youma’s head, which she put her right foot on to jump even higher. She did a flip in the air and landed safely on the ground behind the youma. And as the youma turned around to look at the girl, she lifted her right foot once again and kicked the youma right square in the face; its weak point. The youma screamed as it then disappeared into the air; it was defeated.

The girl then made a sigh as she wiped off a bead of sweat from her forehead, “Phew, it’s gone,” she then turned her attention towards the unconscious girl. She widened her eyes as she then heard footsteps behind her, “Who’s there?!”

“Take it easy, She-Who-Can-Fight,” Rolf said as he and Ed came over to her and the other girl, “Ed-Boy and Rolf will not harm you.”

The girl looked at him for a few seconds to understand what Rolf just said, “Oh.”

Ed was by the other girl’s side to see if she was okay, “Are you awake?” he started to ask the unconscious girl, slightly poking her on the shoulder.

“No-Brain-Ed-Boy!” Rolf stated, “Do not mess with She-Who-is-Un--”

Suddenly, to the other girl and Rolf’s surprise, the unconscious girl started to stir, opening her dark, almost haunted violet orbs, “I’m awake now… Oh no,” she then made a gasp, “Where am I now?”

She then saw the other girl, Rolf, and finally Ed in front of her, “M-Makoto?!” she stated with a stutter as she tried to get up, but failed in doing so.

Ed sort of helped her to her feet by gently grabbing her under her arms and raising her up to her feet, making a goofy laugh as he did, “There ya go; up and at ‘em!”

“T-Thanks,” the girl stated weakly as she turned to the other girl, “Makoto, who’re these boys?”

“I was just about to ask myself,” the other girl replied to her.

“I am Ed!” Ed said with a goofy grin. He then pointed to Rolf, “That’s Rolf over there.”

“Well hi there to both of you,” said the brunette, “My name’s Makoto,” she then pointed to the black haired girl beside her, “And this is Hotaru.”

The black haired girl named Hotaru did a polite bow of greeting, “N-Nice to meet you two…”

The four preteens then exited the alleyway and started to walk down the alleyway to the Cul-De-Sac. They were noticed a few people from behind.

“Hotaru, Makoto!”--“Ed, Rolf!” Ami, Setsuna and Double D shouted as they ran up to the four preteens. The four preteens turned around to the source of the voices.

“Ami, Setsuna?!” Hotaru and Makoto stated with surprise as Ami, Setsuna and Double D came up to them.

Rolf widened his eyes at Setsuna, “Sister-Setsuna?”

Setsuna turned to Rolf and made a smile, “Hello Rolf; it’s been a while.”

Double D, Hotaru and Makoto arched an eyebrow at Setsuna’s comment, “You know her, Rolf?” Double D asked Rolf.

Rolf nodded his head, “Rolf does; Setsuna is Rolf’s older sister.”

“What?!” Hotaru and Makoto questioned in shock as Double D made a surprised face.

“Well it’s nice to see you’re doing well, Rolf,” Setsuna said. She then looked to Rolf, Double D and Ed, “Do any of you live nearby? Because we just got here and don’t have a place to stay in.”

“Yes, we all live in the same neighborhood,” Double D replied, “It’s not too far away from here.”

“Good, let’s get going; I’m kinda getting tried now,” Makoto stated as she stretched a little with her arms.

“Back to the Cul-De-Sac, we go!” Ed said with a slightly enthusiastic voice.

They soon left in the direction where Double D directed to; going back to the neighborhood that Ed called the Cul-De-Sac.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment