Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Walking Home--Part III

Summary: An Ed, Edd, ‘n’ Eddy/Sailor Moon crossover. Takes place after the final episode of Season 5 and after Sailor Stars in the Manga. Spoilers from Season 5’s last episode and from Sailor Stars!!!

Chapter 6 - Walking Home--Part III

Chapter 6 - Walking Home--Part III
Chapter 6: Walking Home--Part III--Kevin and Nazz’s Involvement… Plus Sarah and Jimmy

Meanwhile, while all of this was going on with Double D, Ed, Rolf and Ami; the rest of the Cul-De-Sac kids (AN: Kevin, Nazz, Sarah and Jimmy… just in case if you forgot) were all walking down sidewalk that everyone else was on a while ago. There were no signs of anything that happened on this particular sidewalk still.

Sarah and Jimmy were both having a conversation to each other about all that happened today. The two kids then stopped by the pet store window to look at all the animals inside and at the window. This made them far behind Kevin and Nazz, who both didn’t notice their absence.

Kevin was keeping a close eye out on everyone and everything around him; he didn’t want anyone to be hurt by the creepy monsters that would probably show up. And Nazz was looking at Kevin, wondering why he was getting so tense all of a sudden.

“Kevin; is there something wrong?” Nazz asked with slight worriment, “You don’t look so good, dude.”

“Huh…?!” Kevin looked at her for a split second before saying, “Oh! I-It’s nothing.”

Nazz arched an eyebrow at his behavior, “Oh, sure.”

Suddenly, they both heard screams from behind; it was Jimmy and Sarah’s screams.

“Guys?!” Nazz questioned as she and Kevin turned around to see that Jimmy and Sarah were not behind them; they were now missing.

“Dang!” slightly cursed Kevin as he looked around to find them, only to be unsuccessful.

Suddenly, Kevin heard Nazz scream out in terror. He turned to her, only to see Nazz in the clutches of a monster. The monster put its right hand on her forehead; ready to extract her soul, as she struggled to be let free from its grasps, “Ah, what a pretty fetch I’ve caught for the Soul Busters.”

“You get your hands off of Nazz!” Kevin demanded as he looked around frantically for a weapon to help Nazz; any weapon. He found a thick, wooden board that was the same length of a short bat. Kevin wasted no time and went over to pick up the wooden board; but as he did, it seemed as if his heart rate had increased. And when he touched the wooden board with the palm of his hand, a bright light erupted from his hand and from the wooden board.

He covered his eyes at the light as the wooden board soon morphed into something in his hand; it felt metallic and light as a feather. When Kevin opened his eyes again, he was surprised at what he saw. It was a large, dagger-like sword with a gold handle and hilt. The blade was very sharp and had five jewels on both sides of the blade.

‘Whoa!’ Kevin thought for a split second before turning back to the monster that still had Nazz in its grasps. The monster widened its red eyes at Kevin.

“The Uranus Talisman; the Space Sword,” the monster stated as it then made a wicked smile, “Makes me question where the true owner of the sword is.”

“Kevin!” stated a voice within Kevin’s mind, “I want you to yell out ‘Space Sword Blaster’ and destroy that freak of darkness!”

Kevin made a smirk at the mysterious voice’s instructions as he held out the dagger-like sword in front of him, “Heh, no problem there!”

The sword’s blade then started to glow a bright, gold color as he held up the sword over his left shoulder, “Space Sword… Blaster!!!” Kevin shouted as he swung the sword in a downward, right diagonal angle. A wave of bright light comes from the blade of the sword, heading towards the direction of Nazz and the monster that held her captive.

The monster let’s Nazz go as it screamed in terror at what was about to come. The wave of light soon collided with the monster on its neck, severing its head from its body. The monster’s body soon disintegrated into the wind.

Kevin made a satisfied smirk to himself before he noticed that the sword disappeared out of nowhere, “What the heck was that all about?”

He then remembered something very important, “Nazz!”

Kevin then looked in the direction of where the monster once stood; Nazz was there, standing in front of him with her back towards him. She also holding something in her right hand; it was a gold, handheld mirror.

“Nazz?”

Nazz turned around to face Kevin; it looked as if she were crying a little, “Kevin…?”

“Nazz!” Kevin stated as he ran to her side, “Are you okay now? Did that black thing hurt you?”

“No… no, I’m not hurt,” Nazz said as the mirror she held in her hand disappeared; but she and Kevin didn’t even notice, not at the moment anyway, “How did you do that… that sword-light thing?”

“I don’t know,” was Kevin’s response, “Some voice in my head told me to say something; and when I did, that attack happened.”

Nazz seemed confused and shocked, “You had a voice in your head just now, too?”

Kevin made a surprised face, “You had one, too?!”

“Yeah, it was sorta creepy…” Nazz started to say, “… But I felt like I knew the voice.”

“You do know us,” stated two voices from out of nowhere.

Kevin and Nazz looked behind Nazz and saw something very strange. Behind Nazz were two women, both around the age of twenty.

The first woman had medium length, aquamarine-colored hair that was puller back from her face with a blue headband and had bright, cerulean blue eyes. She wore a white dress that went to her knees and wore a pair of dressy, white high heels.

The other woman looked too much like a young man at first glance. She had short, boyish blond hair and dark, navy blue eyes. She wore something different than the other woman; she wore a white tuxedo and white dress shoes.

“Whoa!” exclaimed Kevin with surprise, “Who’re you two?!” he then demanded, slightly standing in front of Nazz as he did.

The blond haired woman only smiled at Kevin’s reaction, “We should be very familiar to you overtime.”

The aqua haired woman nodded with agreement, “Yes, we just felt like visiting you two before we both pass over.”

“Pass… over?” questioned the two preteens, “What do you mean?” asked Nazz even further.

The two women looked at each other before they turned back to Kevin and Nazz, “You’ll find out soon.”

And before another question could be asked, the two women vanished into thin air, as if they were a hologram of some sort.

“Take care, little Nazz!”

“I’ll see ya later, Kevin!”

The two preteens stood there for about five seconds before glancing at each other in confusion.

“What the heck was that about?” Kevin asked aloud.

“I’m not sure, dude,” Nazz stated, “How did they know us?”

“Who knows,” Kevin said with a shrug of his shoulders, “Let’s just get--”

“Kevin, Nazz!” shouted two voices from behind them as Sarah and Jimmy came running up to them, “You’re alright!”

“Jimmy, Sarah!” Nazz stated with surprise, “Where were you two?”

“Well, we were right behind you when we were distracted by the puppies in the pet window over there,” Sarah explained, “But when we were trying to catch up with you, we saw a monster coming over to you two. So we went to try to find some help.”

“But we couldn’t find anyone that could help you,” Jimmy continued, “So when we came back, we saw you two just standing here.”

“Well, it’s good that you two are safe,” Nazz said with a sigh.

“Y-Yeah, whatever,” Kevin agreed in his own way with a nod, “Let’s go already; it’s almost one o’clock now.”

Everyone nodded their heads as they all walked back to the Cul-De-Sac. But two women were still fresh on Kevin and Nazz’s minds; who were they? And how did they know them? Little do they know that their mom’s, who are both nine months pregnant, were doing something that’ll change their lives; they were both in labor.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment