Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Walking Home--Part IV

Summary: An Ed, Edd, ‘n’ Eddy/Sailor Moon crossover. Takes place after the final episode of Season 5 and after Sailor Stars in the Manga. Spoilers from Season 5’s last episode and from Sailor Stars!!!

Chapter 7 - Walking Home--Part IV

Chapter 7 - Walking Home--Part IV
Chapter 7: Walking Home--Part VI--Weiss’s True Colors and the Colors of the Soul Busters

Meanwhile, while all of that was happening to everyone else, Weiss Kissinger (AN: The new student from Chapter 3… just in case if you guys forgot) was walking through the woods next to the Cul-De-Sac. He was searching for something in the woods, but had no success in finding it yet.

Suddenly, he heard footsteps behind him. He turned around really fast to see who was behind him. It was another boy that was his age. He had short, bushy red hair and unusual, red-brown tinted eyes. He wore something unusual; some type of uniform that was gray, wore black boots and a red cape across his broad shoulders.

“Russo, don’t sneak up on me like that!” Weiss stated at the boy.

The red haired boy made a slight smirk, “I was wondering why you were out here?” Weiss shot the boy a look as he continued, “What, and I thought you knew the way back to HQ?”

“I do so know the way!” Weiss shouted back, “… Uh, which way, again?”

Russo made an irritated sigh, “It’s over there. You know; just past the sinister-looking trees and into the moss-covered cave…”

“Okay, I get the picture!” Weiss stated angrily, “Geez, as if I’m gonna get lost again…”

“I know you will.”

“Shut up!”

~~~

Meanwhile, while Russo and Weiss were arguing about how Weiss gets lost easily all the time (AN: And heading back to HQ, I might add), there was another argument ensuring in a black-stoned castle that was located past the sinister-looking trees and inside the creepy, moss-covered cave.

This was the Headquarters for the Soul Busters.

Anyway, the other current argument was being argued in the General’s Quarters, where all of the generals of the Soul Buster’s sleep; and, in particular, it was being argued in General Kin’s room, which was full of mirrors. The argument was between who broke Kin’s favorite handheld mirror.

“I know it was you Midori!” exclaimed a boy with blond hair and equally golden eyes, which were glaring at the girl with him in the room.

“Now be serious Kin!” stated a green haired girl with emerald orbs, “You know I didn’t break your stupid mirror!”

“Well, who else could it have been?!”

There was a long pause before they both exclaimed:

“Alani!!!”

Soon an orange haired girl with bright orange eyes appears out of nowhere and drops down in front of the two other bickering preteens, “Yes?” she sang a little as she asked, “You rang?”

“Alani, did you break my mirror?” Kin asked.

Alani made a guilty look, “Well… I accidentally did.”

“I knew it!” Kin exclaimed, “You’re the only one around here who would do this!”

“But it was an accident!” Alani stated with a bit of sadness, “You know clumsy I can be sometimes.”

Kin made a sigh, “We all know that, I guess…” but then he made an irritated face, “Well, now that my favorite mirror is broken, how am I going to look at my pretty face now?”

Midori and Alani both rolled their eyes, “You’re such a narcissistic, Kin,” Midori stated.

“Yes; yes I know,” Kin stated as he was looking at himself in a mirror that was hanging from the wall of his room. Midori and Alani soon walked out of his room and went to their own.

~~~

Meanwhile, back with Weiss and Russo, they were now entering the castle’s front gate and heading to the location of the General’s Quarters.

“So, how was your first day of school?” Russo asked Weiss.

“It wasn’t that bad, actually,” Weiss replied, “How was your trip back to Juuban?”

“It was good. Gathered up a few more souls from there,” Russo stated, “But there was no sign of the Sailor Senshi anywhere in Juuban.”

“Hmm…” Weiss thought aloud, “… Maybe it was because of Mercury’s disappearance when we attack them at Sailor Moon’s wedding…?”

Russo arched an eyebrow, “What’re trying to say?”

“I’m saying that maybe that all of the other Sailor Senshi are here now; in Peach Creek,” Weiss concluded, “Remember; the Sailor Senshi have Mars as their psy--”

“Grr, don’t mention her,” Russo growled, “Don’t you remember what she did you me a thousand years ago, along with her shrimp of a servant knight?”

Weiss made a sigh, “Right, I forgot for a moment; you don’t like her name to be mentioned.”

“Darn right!” Russo stated sourly, “It was like you and that boy Duo.”

Weiss shot him a glare; that comment brought back a few memories that he would rather forget. They soon arrived to their location.

“Well, I have something to do in my room,” Weiss said as he started to walk into the direction of his room, leaving behind Russo, who was already at his room door.

“You’re gonna start crying about Princess Ami, aren’t you?”

“Shut up Russo; that’s not really funny anymore!” Weiss shouted as he slammed his door behind him.

Russo shook his head in hopelessness, “As the leader of all the generals, he sure can be sensitive,” with that said, Russo entered his room.

It was then that someone came out of their room and walked over to Weiss’s room. It was a blue haired, blue eyed girl, “Weiss?”

Soon Weiss answered the door, “What is it, Azure?”

“I thought I heard you shouting a second ago,” the blue haired girl named Azure stated, “Is there anything wrong?”

“No Azure, there’s nothing wrong,” Weiss replied, “I was yelling at Russo about something, that all; no biggie!”

Azure made a somewhat sad face, “Oh… well, I guess I’ll see you later then.”

Weiss nodded his head, “Yeah, see ya!”

With that said, Weiss closed the door of his bedroom, leaving Azure standing there. Azure made a sigh to herself, “Weiss… Why don’t you understand me sometimes…?” She then went back to her room and closed her door.

~~~

Meanwhile, in the throne room of the castle, we see a figure sitting on the throne that was actually chiseled out of black stone. The figure had a round, dark sphere that was sitting in front of the throne.

The figure was a woman that looked to be in her mid-twenties. She had long, wavy orange hair that went to her hips and dark, violet eyes that were almost black in color. She wore a black, skin tight dress that slightly showed her, uh, “cleavage” (AN: But not too much… think of it like Queen Beryl’s dress, except her dress is black, not purple).

She held a tall, black and silver staff with a gray star on the top of the staff. The star had a gold ‘X’ mark on it. In the sphere was an image of all of the Sailor Senshi and a few other people with them.

“So… they are all here,” the woman said with slight amusement, “How very entertaining for me.”

The images soon disappeared from the sphere as she then said, “Come, Generals of the Elements; I need all six of you at my side!”

Soon six colored portals formed in front of the woman. There was white (Weiss), red (Russo), gold (Kin), blue (Azure), green (Midori), and finally orange (Alani). All six of the preteens soon bowed to the woman, “Yes, Lady Ultima?”

“I want all of you to attack this little neighborhood sometime tomorrow,” the woman named Lady Ultima ordered as the sphere showed an image of a small neighborhood; the Peach Creek Cul-De-Sac, “This is where some of the Sailor Senshi are currently hiding. Collect the local’s souls and destroy anyone that gets in your way,” she then paused before she spoke, “… And do not let revenge for some of the Senshi consume any of you; I need them here… alive.”

“Yes Lady Ultima,” stated all of the preteens in front of her as they disappeared in their represented colored flashes.

Lady Ultima made a smirk, “Soon it’ll be my time to rule this puny Earth…”

She then starts to laugh like crazy… like all psychopaths do in their spare time!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment