Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Eddy's Scary Vision and Strange Behavior

Summary: An Ed, Edd, ‘n’ Eddy/Sailor Moon crossover. Takes place after the final episode of Season 5 and after Sailor Stars in the Manga. Spoilers from Season 5’s last episode and from Sailor Stars!!!

Chapter 8 - Eddy's Scary Vision and Strange Behavior

Chapter 8 - Eddy's Scary Vision and Strange Behavior
Chapter 8: Eddy’s Scary Vision and Strange Behavior

It was a peaceful one o’clock afternoon here in the Peach Creek community as we come upon the little neighborhood; the Peach Creek Cul-De-Sac. The street leading up to the parking circle was not full of kids at the moment, mainly because it was a school day today. But the whole school system was closed a while ago do to an unusual kind of attack at the middle school; Peach Creek Jr. High. Why isn’t there anyone home yet?

Ah, but wait. We soon see a few people running to the Cul-De-Sac; it was Rei, Usagi and Mamoru (AN: Who we all met back in Chapter 4), with Mamoru still holding a passed out Eddy (AN: Aww… so cute!).

“Okay, which house does this kid live in?” Mamoru asked, “My arms are getting a bit sore.”

Usagi read his I.D. again to check the address, “He lives in… that house over there,” she then pointed to a house.

“Good,” Rei stated with a nod as the three of them went to one of the nearby houses. They found Eddy’s keys in his right pocket and opened the front door of his house, leaving the front door open as they did.

Meanwhile, while they entered the house, Double D, Ami, Ed, Hotaru, Rolf, Makoto and Setsuna were now entering the Cul-De-Sac. Ed was the one who noticed Eddy’s door being wide open, “Double D, Eddy’s front door is wide open.”

Double D, Rolf and Ami looked in the direction of Eddy’s house while Hotaru, Makoto and Setsuna glanced to where the others were looking.

“Odd,” Double D stated, “Eddy never leaves his door wide open like that…”

“Rolf suspects something is afoot,” Rolf said.

Ami nodded her head, “We should probably check on him.”

They all soon head to Eddy’s house, not really noticing that they were seen by Kevin, Nazz, Jimmy, Sarah, Johnny and Minako (AN: And with Plank, Artemis and Luna by Johnny and Minako’s side, of course), who all came walking into the Cul-De-Sac shortly after the others did..

(AN: Okay, I made Johnny and Minako meet Kevin and the others before they all reached to the Cul-De-Sac, so it can be easier on my to type, okay?)

“Oh great, I think the Dorks are to something again,” Kevin said with an irritated sigh.

Minako widens her eyes at some of the people in that group, “Ami, Hotaru; Makoto, Setsuna!”

Everyone arched an eyebrow at Minako, “You know those girls with them?” Johnny asked.

“Of course,” Minako said as she ran to the group of people that were now entering Eddy’s house. The other kids soon followed.

~~~

(AN #1: This is Eddy’s unconscious mind… just in case if anyone gets confused.)

(AN #2: Oh, and on a random note, I actually wrote this part of the chapter a long time ago; about two years ago in my first semester sophomore year of high school… I just always wanted to use this piece I wrote for something. And now seems the right time that I can do it! And yes, I was a little bit more morbid around this time because of a case of depression… so hold onto you sockhats, people!)

(AN #3: Oh, and also note that I took this scene out of the American Dubbed Anime of Sailor Moon (First Season to be exact), and it may not be word for word on the Japanese Anime, but you’ll see that it ends the same way… but I added a part to it at the end, just so you’ll know…)

It was total darkness in Eddy’s dream as Eddy looked around for anyone.

“Ed, Double D? Where are you guys?!” Eddy shouted in the darkness as the scene started to change from the darkness to the North Pole, “Huh? What the heck’s all this?!”

“Sailor Moon… I think you need to face Beryl alone…” said a voice from behind as Eddy quickly turned around to see two young teenage girls (AN: About the age of fourteen) in mini skirts, one red and one dark blue.

“W-What are you talking about Mars-chan? Are you bailing out on me?!” said the girl in the dark blue skirt, Sailor Moon, to Mars, the one in red.

“No, it’s just… these Doom & Gloom Girls are too much for me…” Mars said with a tear in her eye.

“Well we’ll come back later, when we’re stronger and ready to fight!” Sailor Moon pleaded with her as they both (AN: Including Eddy) saw two of the remaining Doom & Gloom Girls up ahead, waiting for the two girls to come towards them.

“It’s time for me to go, Sailor Moon-hime…” Mars said as she started to walk ahead and Sailor Moon just gasps.

“Oh no wait! I don’t want you to do this! You don’t have to protect me!” Sailor Moon cried at her as she ran over to her and stopped her from moving any further.

“Yes I do. Protecting you and the crystal was my destiny. Just like being the Princess has always been yours,” Mars said as she then started to walk ahead towards the two D&G Girls and gave Sailor Moon a little peace sign for victory, “See ya, gotta teach these Doom & Gloom Girls not to mess with fire!”

With that said she went on ahead, leaving Sailor Moon behind and making Eddy all confused and scared on what his dream was trying to tell him.

Meanwhile, back with Mars, she was getting ready to do a fire attack, as the two D&G Girls went straight into the ground, both beside Mars.

“Huh? W-Where did they go?!” Mars gasps as the looked around for them, not seeing a sign of them anywhere.

Suddenly, a huge mountain of ice comes from underneath her feet and sends her straight into the air, screaming.

“No! Sailor Mars!!!” Sailor Moon gasps in horror as the mountain starts to split into two, revealing a mouth, and swallows Mars whole.

‘Holy crap?! That mountain just ate her!!!’ Eddy thought in horror.

Then, a few seconds later, Eddy then started to change scenes. He was now in the mountain with Mars and the two D&G Girls.

Mars was charging up for an attack, with her hands in a prayer and her two index fingers pointed out like a gun, “Mars Fire… Soul!!!” she shouted as a ball of hot fire came from the tip of her index fingers and shot it at the nearest D&G Girl, who was hit with the fire and was burned to a crisp, making the last D&G Girl extremely mad.

“Grr, you’re gonna pay for that you little wretch!” the D&G Girl said as she was getting ready to attack her with a ball of dark energy, while Sailor Mars was charging up for another fire attack.

“Mars Fire… Soul!!!” Mars shouted, sending the ball of fire at the D&G Girl, as the D&G Girl sent her ball of dark energy towards Sailor Mars.

The two attacks met each other head on, making a huge explosion that sent Sailor Mars and the D&G Girl into the walls of the mountain. The D&G Girl died on impact, while Mars just screamed in pain and fell back to the ground, not moving, only landing a few feet from where Eddy was watching from, face down.

“Oh my god! Are you okay?!” Eddy said to her as he went over to her beaten up body and turned her over to see if she was okay.

Her face seemed so peaceful after being in a battle to the death as she then opened her bright, violet orbs once more to see if anyone was there, “W-W-Who’s t-there?”

“… D-Don’t worry, e-everything’s going to be okay now,” Eddy replied back, knowing that, in a dream, even if you say something, she probably wouldn’t hear him and/or reply back, but he didn’t care, “I-I’ll get you out of this creepy mountain.”

“… T-Thank you, whoever you are… but I h-have to go somewhere e-else now…” she replied quietly back to him as Eddy just made a face of pure shock, “… but I thank you… for your kindness… like always…” she whispered as her head then tilted toward the side and slowly stop breathing.

Sailor Mars!!!!” Eddy heard Sailor Moon scream at the top of her lungs from outside the mountain as he (AN: And Sailor Moon, let’s not forget about her!) heard a voice in their heads.

“See you around Meatball Head! Go teach Queen Beryl a thing or two!” said the voice of Sailor Mars, “… And thank you for comforting me… whoever you were… You felt familiar to me… servant knight,” Sailor Mars said to Eddy in his mind as he and Sailor Moon could just feel her passing away from the Earth, making Eddy feel like running after her spirit… but he couldn’t.

Sailor Mars was now dead, and there was nothing he could do about it. His tears started to fall towards the ground for the pretty girl in red as he then started to wake up from his hellish nightmare…

(AN: Sorry if confuses anyone… I just felt like being dramatic after doing a chapter with humor! I am evil like that! I guess you can say that this is a flashback vision from Rei to Eddy, like Eddy is a little bit psychic himself, having the power of seeing other people’s memories in his dreams… I guess? Great, now I’m confused! Oh well… I’ll think about it later!)

~~~

AHHH!!!” screamed Eddy as he woke up. He then realizes that what he experienced was a dream instead of something real, “… W-What the heck was that about?!”

He also noticed that he was in his bedroom, “Wait a minute… How did I get back to my house? I thought I was going to the--” he stopped himself from saying anything further as he looked at his clock on the wall; it was now eight o’clock now.

It was when he was looking at his clock that he remembered what happened on the sidewalk earlier in the day, “… Oh! T-That girl! Where is--”

“Eddy?” questioned a voice from down the hallway as Double D came into the room, “Eddy! You’re alright!”

“Eddy!” stated another voice from behind Double D. Ed came barging into his room and was giving Eddy his famous ‘Ed Hugs’, “We were so worried about you, mister! Are you hurt? Is your brain in the right place? Why are you turning blue? Where is my butter--?!”

“Good lord, Ed!” Double D exclaimed as Ed then dropped Eddy to the ground like a sack of potatoes, by Double D’s command, “You were about to asphyxiate Eddy!”

“Uh…” it took Ed a second to realize what Double D meant by what he said, “… Oh, oops,” he muttered weakly.

“Yeah, thanks Ed,” Eddy stated with slight sarcasm. Ed made a gullible, yet slightly weak laugh at his response.

Double D rolled his eyes at Eddy’s behavior; when will he ever change?

Double D remembered the reason he came to Eddy’s room for (AN: Besides hearing Eddy scream, of course), “Oh! That’s right!” he then turned to Eddy, “Eddy, Ami found a few of her friends that she was separated from.”

Eddy arched an eyebrow, “So?”

“So, unless if I’m mistaken, one of them was the girl that you saved from being hit by a car,” Double D explained.

Eddy widened his eyes at this turn of event, “What?!” he exclaimed rather loudly.

Soon an image from his dream seemed to have flashed back into his mind; Mars’s dying, violet eyes were imprinted into his brain. They were the same hue as the girl he saved an hour ago.

Eddy’s foggy orbs widened even more at the same connection, “Where is she?” he asked, sounding a little bit demanding.

Double D and Ed were both surprised at his tone of voice, “Why, she’s in your living room with Ami and her--”

But before Double D could finish the rest of his sentence, Eddy was already running out of his room, heading to his living room.

Double D arched an eyebrow at Eddy’s unusual behavior, ‘Strange… since when did Eddy seem to care about someone besides himself, Ed and me?’ he shook that thought out of his head and turned to Ed, who was standing there in a daze; most likely daydreaming, “Come on Ed, we better see what Eddy is planning.”

Ed snapped out of his fantasized thought and made a toothy grin, “Right behind ya, Double D!”

The two Ed’s soon left Eddy’s room and headed to his living room. But as they walked to the living room, they saw Eddy standing at the edge of the wall leading to his living room. He was peaking around the corner to look at all of the people in his living room. Double D and Ed gave each other a quizzical look before glancing back at Eddy.

“What's wrong, Eddy?” Ed asked.

Eddy jumped a little bit out of his shoes before quickly turning around to face his two friends, “What? I-I’m not doing anything!”

“We didn’t say that you were doing anything,” Double D said, slightly confused, “Why don’t you go in and meet Ami’s friends? It would be rude not to.”

Eddy gave his friends a nervous glance before looking around the corner and then back at them, “W-What if I don’t want too!”

“Well, you’re going to have to; since they’re in your house after all,” Double D replied.

Ed soon had an idea, “Boing; idea!”

Eddy and Double D looked at Ed for a second in confusion before replacing their facial expressions to surprise. Ed picked up Eddy from under his arms and walked to the direction of Eddy’s living room; exposing Eddy to the people in the living room.

Of course, this got everyone’s attention because of Eddy yelling at Ed, “Put me down now, Lumpy!”

“Roger Eddy!” Ed replied as he dropped him, with Eddy landing flat on his bottom.

Eddy made a growl at Ed before he realized that he was out in the open of everyone in the living room. Ami, Johnny, Rolf, Sarah and Jimmy were there; with Nazz and Kevin absent from site. The rest of them he’s never really seen before.

But his foggy blue gaze fell upon a certain black haired girl; her violet orbs looking him, “You feeling alright now?” she asked Eddy.

Eddy felt like he had a lump in his throat, but still managed to stutter a little, “Y-Yeah, I’m okay.”

Everyone in the room who knew Eddy seemed to notice immediately that Eddy was acting strange by the sound of his voice. It was Ami who quickly concluded to herself that Eddy could have gained a crush on her friend.

The girl made a sigh, “That’s good; didn’t what you to die on us back there, umm… Eddy, was it?”

Eddy made a nervous laugh, “Yeah, t-that’s my name. A-And your name’s…?”

“Oh, I’m Rei,” the girl said with a smile.

After that little introduction, the other girls (AN: And the teen who carried him home, duh) introduced who they were to him. And after everyone introduced who they were and such, they decided who would stay where. They then came up with a chart to see who could stay where.

“Okay,” Double D started to announce, “So we have Ami at my house; Usagi and Mamoru at Ed and Sarah’s house; Setsuna and Hotaru at Rolf’s house; Makoto at Jimmy’s house; and Mina at Johnny’s house… That seems about right.”

“But where does that put me?” Rei questioned, “Does no one else have another guest bedroom to spare?”

Double D looked at the chart again and made a sad face, “I’m afraid not; they’re all now occupied.”

Rei made a little sigh of sadness, “Oh well; I guess I’ll have to find a hotel to--”

“Now hold on a minute there, Rei,” Eddy’s voice stated as everyone turned to Eddy to see what he was going to say, “Y-You can stay here; at my place.”

“Really?!” Rei questioned with a wide, beaming smile.

“Really Eddy?” questioned Double D, “But where would she sleep if she did?”

“My room…”

Everyone widened their eyes; what the heck did he mean by that?!

“… But not like that!” Eddy quickly replied, turning a barely visible bright red at the mere thought, “I-I mean, I’ll sleep on my couch, of course.”

“Why Eddy! That’s very generous of you!” Double D stated with complete shock and slight happiness.

“When did Eddy get this generous?” questioned Jimmy to Sarah in a whisper.

Sarah thought about it for a second before she widened her emerald eyes; coming up with a shocking, yet simple conclusion, “No way…” she started to say to Jimmy in a whisper like he did before, “I think he likes her!”

Jimmy widened his eyes at the thought, “Whoa, you mean like--?!”

“Yeah; I think so!”

The two of them paused for a second before chuckling to themselves at the thought. Unfortunately, the little chuckling duo was heard by Ed, who took a while to figure out what Sarah and Jimmy were whispering about.

“… Oh,” Ed stated, with the wheels in his head turning a little at the connections between the conversations and Eddy’s strange behavior, ‘Is that the reason?’

“Umm, I don’t mean to be rude,” Mamoru started to say to everyone as everyone turned to him, “But do mind if we discuss something in the kitchen? It’s kind of private.”

The Cul-De-Sac kids (AN: Except Rolf, I might say) arched an eyebrow at his request, “Umm, yeah, sure you can,” Eddy stated as Ami, Usagi, Mamoru, Rei, Makoto, Mina, Hotaru and Setsuna all went into his kitchen to discuss something.

It was quiet in the living room before someone broke the silence, “… Double D?”

“Yes Ed?”

Ed bent over to Double D’s ear to whisper, “Do you think Eddy’s acting different because of the pretty girl he rescued?”

Double D widened his eyes and turned a little pale, realizing that this could’ve been what was wrong in Eddy’s usual behavior, “Of course; that could be it Ed.”

Plank and even Rolf also heard Ed’s whisper and made a little smile, ‘So, his past feelings are starting to show up,' Plank thought, 'Should’ve expected as much.’

Johnny noticed Plank’s smile and wondered what he was smiling about; but then decided to ask him later about it.

It was about ten seconds later that the people in the kitchen came back into the living room, “Well, I guess we better part now.”

Soon everyone left to their assigned houses, leaving only Eddy and Rei in Eddy’s living room.

“… So, your room is the last room down the hall,” Rei stated as she turned to him, “Am I right?”

“Y-Yeah, that’s right,” Eddy said with a nod.

“… Well, I better get going to bed,” Rei said with a little yawn as she walked off to Eddy’s room, but the paused to say, “Goodnight Eddy.”

Eddy froze a little at her voice, but said, “G-Goodnight Rei!”

She then proceeded to walk down the hallway to Eddy’s room and closed his door behind. Eddy soon set himself up for bed as he went to his parent’s bathroom to change (AN: Don’t worry, I make his parents work late for this story!). But as he was going by his room, he decided to check on her to see if she was okay. He saw her sleeping in his bed, sleeping peacefully. A warm feeling seemed to wash him over as he looked at her.

Suddenly, an image of some sort seemed to pop into his mind.

It was Rei, but she looked way different than she does now. She was wearing a long, crimson red dress with puffy straps. The dress went to her ankles. She was lying in a very fancy, red satin bed; presumably sleeping for some reason. Sitting beside her in a chair near her bed was a kid that was her age… the kid looked way too much like Eddy; it was scary. Everything about this boy looked the same; even his height and hairdo of three, dark blue hairs. The only thing that was different from him was his clothes (AN: Which I do not want to go into detail as of the moment… Except it looks like something Mamoru’s past life, Prince Endymion, would probably wear, okay?). For an unknown as of now, he had a sword on his belt.

(AN: Okay, here’s an Eddy Flashback! Lights… Camera… Action!)

Soon the girl who looked like Rei seemed to start waking up, revealing her bright, violet orbs, as this got the attention of the kid who looked like Eddy, “What… happened?” the Rei look-a-like stated weakly as she clutched to her left shoulder in pain.

“Hey, take it easy, Princess Rei,” the Eddy look-a-like stated with slight worry; his voice was the same as it was now; proving that what he was seeing was himself, “Don’t injure yourself even more than you have.”

The Rei look-a-like named Princess Rei looked at him with surprise, “Eddy… what happened? Where’s Prince Russo?”

Eddy looked at the princess with pity, “You don’t remember, do you…?”

“Remember what?” Rei questioned.

“Russo attacked you two days ago,” Eddy bitterly explained, “When King Ares arrested him for treason, he said, “If I can’t have her, no one ever will.”…”

Rei looked at him with shock, “I… remember now; he said he liked me; but he wanted to be my boyfriend. But when I said no, he… he…”

“Attacked you?”

“… Yeah, he did.”

“… That jerk,” Eddy growled, “Just because he’s the Prince of Phobos doesn’t me he can get away with…” he then made a pause before he said, “… Your attempted murder,” he finished painfully.

Rei made a sad sigh, “I-I also remember hearing you yelling at him in the background before I fell unconscious,” she then gave him a confused look, “What were you doing out in the garden that night, anyway?”

Eddy made a surprised face, flushing red as he did, “Oh! I, uh, was just, umm… I was, uh, just walking by when I heard you two arguing.”

“Oh… really?”

“Yeah.”

The two of them sat there for a couple of seconds before one of them broke the silence, “Eddy?”

“Yeah?”

“I… I… I need to tell you something important.”

“Huh? What’s the problem princess?” Eddy asked as Rei then took in a deep breath and turned towards him.

“Eddy, I need to ask you a question, and I want you to be honest with me,” Rei said to Eddy, “Do you… like me?”

“Well, of course I like you! You’ve been a friend to me since I was little, why wouldn’t I like you?”

“No, no, that’s not what I meant!” Rei sighed to him, “What I mean is… is that do you LIKE me… like me.”

Now, for once in his life, he was flabbergasted, as his face turned beet red and didn’t know what to say at first, “O-O-Of course I like you like you… I… I always have been…”

“Oh Eddy… I… I’m so happy!” Rei stated happily to him as she hugged him with a smile on her face, making Eddy blush even more.

She liked him; he liked her. Two different souls; bonded together by the fate of the stars above them. And that bond… was love.

Rei then lets him out of her embrace as they then gazed into each others eyes. Foggy blue gazed at bright violet. They both leaned towards each other. Coming closer… ever so closer… and then… contact.

They’ve made their first kiss.

They then separated from each other, as they opened up their eyes again to look at one another.

“I love you Eddy.”

“… I love you too, Rei.”

They then hugged each other for the longest time, until it was time for them to part for the night… or, at least until Eddy came back to reality from his flashback.

~~~

Eddy blinked a couple of times before he looked at Rei and blushed a beet red, ‘W-What the heck did I just see there?!’ he thought to himself in straight out confusion, ‘Was that really me and… her?’

A warm feeling came over his heart as he glanced at her once more, “… Nah, couldn’t be…” he stated before he closed his door and went to the couch in the living room and fell fast asleep.

Little does he know that he and the others would be put to the ultimate test tomorrow…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment