Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Confession

After being brutally raped by Kazuma Kuwabara, Yukina is comforted and cared for by Hiei. Then she realizes, if she was going to tell Hiei how she really feels, it's now or nerver...

Chapter 1 - The Confession

Chapter 1 - The Confession

Yukina lay still and motionless on the cold ground of the forest where he had left her.She shivered in the cold and as the memories of just a few hours ago flooded her head again, tear gems started to fall.

Kazuma Kuwabara volunteered to walk Yukina home and said that going through the woods would be shorter.Being the naive girl she was, and trusting him with her life, she followed him into the deepest and darkest area that he could find where he had pinned her against a tree and kissed her roughly.

She had tried to scream but he had punched her and slapped her, calling her cruel names that stung her heart.He had, without hesitation, ripped off her kimono and brutaly raped her and left.

And there she still lay.Tons of tear gems lay scattered around the forest floor.She no longer had the will to even stand up and walk home to her brother.She didn't have to...
*****************************************************************************************
He had heard her screams coming from the direction of the forest.Sensing her demon energy close by, Hiei ran to a clearing and gasped at what he saw.His sister was as still as a stone, laying under a tree.She was nude, and he could see the cuts and bruises all over her body.Her eyes were blank and her face was emotionless.

"Yukina!!!" He ran to the still form and lifted her head."Yukina, who did this to you?!"he asked in an almost yell.She opened her mouth, trying her best to speak, but no words came from her.Hiei became even more worried.He picked her up bridal style and teleported to their home.
**************************************************************************************
When they got home, Yukina attempted to speak again, but she spoke so quietly Hiei had to strain his ears to hear her."B-brother..." He stroked her cheek, asking calmly,"Yukina please tell me who did this to you." Her eyes welled up with tears as she said,"I-it was... Kazuma..."

Hiei gasped at her reply.Never in a million years had he expected that baka to do something like this to anyone, much less his true love.He growled deeply, getting more pissed each second he thought about that bastard that had done this to his Yukina.The ice maiden slowly lifted her hand and stroked her brother's cheek."I'm sorry, brother... I really trusted him... I never thought that he would..." Hiei gently placed a finger over her lips silencing her."Don't even think that this is your fault. I'm just sorry that I'll have to kill the poor bastard." He slowly rose to his feet, Yukina in his arms, and asked quietly,"Do you want to take a bath?" Yukina nodded her head slightly and with that, he walked into the bathroom.
***********************************************************************************************
Hiei turned on the hot water to fill the tub. He realized that he had to get in with Yukina because she needed help washing because she was so weak.He pulled off his clothes. Yukina blushed slightly at his naked form, shaking her head to rid her mind of such thoughts. But she knew she couldn't deny it. She would tell him tonight. She had to.

Hiei turned off the water and picked Yukina up gently. He eased into the hot water, being careful not to burn his sister.She immediatley clung to him. He looked at her with a puzzled look, then realized that the water had stung the cuts on her body. He strokes her hair."I'm sorry that I didn't come sooner... I'm so sorry...." A few black tear gems fell from his eyes. She stroked his cheek and smiled lovingly at him."It's not your fault, Hiei-Kun... please don't blame yourself." He smiled softly at her."Oh Yukina..." He picked up a bar of soap and started to wash her body. She relaxed in his arms as he worked. When he was done, he rinsed her body off and washed his own.When he was done, she crawled back into his lap and he blushed as she brushed against his manhood, but she didn't notice. He wrapped his arms around her and slowly rocked back and forth. She snuggled closer to him and relaxed. But the thought of her telling him her secret kept her worrying.
***********************************************************************************************
They got out and he wrapped a towel around his waist and one around her body. He carried her to their futon and layed her down gently, then climbed in with her.She snuggled up to him and held back tears.He wrapped his arms around her and said gently,"No... you cry if you need to..." She cried softly in his chest, knowing she had to tell him or never.

"H-Hiei-Kun.... I-I have to tell you something...." This is how he must have felt when he confessed he was her brother."What is it, my little Yukina?" he asked gently, stroking her hair."Well....um... I am definetly NOT going back to Kazuma." she started, still shaking slightly in his arms at what she was about to say."Well I guess it would be hard to after I kill him." she giggled softly and continued,"And.... I think I already love someone else..." her voice shook slightly. He noticed and asked,"Who is it?"

She desperatley searched for words to use to explain to him without shaming him or shocking him into shunning her.She clung to him, and cried in his chest softly as she said,"Hiei-Kun.... oniisan... I'm in love.... with you..."

Hiei's eyes widened. Did he hear correctly? As he replayed her words in his head, he realized his true feelings for his sister. He bent down and kissed her, running his tounge across her lips begging for entrance.She granted his access and he carressed her tounge sending shivers down her spine.Their tounges playfully wrestled until they had to stop for air. Hiei wrapped his arms around his sister and held her close."We'll make it work, Yukina..."

Owari

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KagaiAkaKitsune on November 22, 2006, 10:26:08 AM

KagaiAkaKitsune on
KagaiAkaKitsuneZOMFG!!! im going to kill KUWABAKA for doing that to yukina!!! *grabs a buncha weapons and goes on kuwabaka-hunt* *turns into devil and says in evil deadly voice* he will not be spared not here not even in hell when i drag him there i will personally torture him forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sweet kind voice* anyone care to join me?

KagaiAkaKitsune on November 22, 2006, 10:26:04 AM

KagaiAkaKitsune on
KagaiAkaKitsuneZOMFG!!! im going to kill KUWABAKA for doing that to yukina!!! *grabs a buncha weapons and goes on kuwabaka-hunt* *turns into devil and says in evil deadly voice* he will not be spared not here not even in hell when i drag him there i will personally torture him forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sweet kind voice* anyone care to join me?

KagaiAkaKitsune on November 22, 2006, 10:25:51 AM

KagaiAkaKitsune on
KagaiAkaKitsuneZOMFG!!! im going t okill KUWABAKA for doing that to yukina!!! *grabs a buncha weapons and goes on kuwabaka-hunt* *turns into devil and says in evil deadly voice* he will not be spared not here not even in hell when i drag him there i will personally torture him forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sweet kind voice* anyone care to join me?

ScarrFace on July 31, 2006, 5:55:27 AM

ScarrFace on
ScarrFaceI'n not into hentai but that was soooo cute...Shame on Kuwa-chan!!!!>_<
me:I'm gonna kill ya Kuwabara with the help of my sexy bishie Sniper!
Sniper:Damn right!>_<
Kuwa-chan:*runs*

purplevks on June 18, 2006, 11:36:10 PM

purplevks on
purplevksoookkkkkkayy that was....... odd really good but odd

Jaohinsatsu on May 9, 2006, 7:46:33 AM

Jaohinsatsu on
Jaohinsatsu*blushie* ^//^ I hope you continue! ^/////////////////^ *huggles her tightly and kisses her deeply* Love you!

sis on May 8, 2006, 11:59:03 AM

sis on
sisHahaha this is great!You should write more!