Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The End of the Beginning.

The darkness of the shadows hides many secrets, some too terrifying and great to even begin to imagine, but one of the most terrifying of all, is not what the shadows hide, but who chooses to hide in the shadows. Watching you eternally, like vampire

Chapter 2 - The End of the Beginning.

Chapter 2 - The End of the Beginning.


People think of this world as being relatively safe, they feel my kind, and the kinds of other dark and light creatures are non-existant. However, Angels fit into the classification of mythical light creature, and people believe in them. People see what they want, and ignore what's right in front of their ignorant faces. It's sad, to think of how naive the people are. People come out of their wars feeling they've seen the worst horrors the world has to offer. However, there is so much worse, right this moment a girl was just murdered by her father, who looked on as she screamed and pleaded. A husband somewhere, is beating a wife right now, boiling her blood, and another just murdered her husband in rage. However, true horrors, are the unthinkable, unimaginable ones, my kind realize this fully. To look into a child's eyes, see all their life and their hope, their gullible innocence, it's pitiable, but my kind ceases to feel pity for humans, the real roaches that infest the planet. I could turn the strongest soul inside out, and rip them apart mentally, destroy them emotionally, and then physically tear them to shreds. However, of all the kinds mine is considered often, the least of the worry, but when you stop to think about it, to let the cold chills overtake you, the paranoia eat you internally, then externally slice you to ribbons. You see that monsters don't come up as much, as having a shadow stalk your every move, to terrify and mortify you. People almost never in their life, get the chance to experience true fear, oh yes, they maybe feel some lower form of it. However, true fear, that grips you, and paralyzes you, and makes you writhe and want to end your life to escape from it's torment, that is never brought up in normal human life. I smile as I ponder what next to do, that night with Chip was a few weeks ago, I've fed since then, it's not hunger that pains me, it's a longing for excitement, for something to end the dull, humdrum existance of this night. As I look up, my eyes catch the flashing lights of the Anita Cantina, the new hot-spot club, out of sheer boredom, I decide to stop in. As I walk to the enterance the club bouncer holds up his hand, "Whoa little lady, you got an I.D.?" I pretend to look for it, "Oh gee, I must have left it in my other pockets, oh please won't you let me in anyway?" I bat my eyelashes at and run my fingers through a bit of my hair, it works every time. The bouncer smiles and tilts his toward the door and shrugs, "I really shouldn't do this but, for you, I'll make an exception." I smile and as I walk by, put an extra little swing in my hips, I think he whistled. My eyes swiftly scan the room, searching for my next victim, my job becomes easier when my prey walks right up to me, it's a girl with dark, long, curly, auburn hair, and tan skin, her eyes are bright green, glimmering even in the ever-changing colored light of the club. She looks perfect, so ripe and so sweet, the girl stares at me for a moment then says, "Excuse me, haven't I seen you somewhere before?" The question catches me off-guard, I hadn't been asked that question in a very long time, I reply plainly, "No." The girl purses her lips for a moment, then says persistantly, "You said that awfully quick, I could have sworn I've seen you somewhere before." I don't say anything, because the funny thing is, I could almost swear I'd seen her before, I just couldn't place where... I shrug, "Look I think your mistaken, besides, even if you had seen me somewhere before, why would it matter?" The girl shrugs this time, " Just curious." The girl walks away and is joined by a man who grabs her arm and pulls her into the back, now this I cannot allow, I refuse to allow females harm, it's a human moral, I'm sure, but I cannot allow it. I never kill a female so to speak, if I feed on a girl, she becomes one of my kind, always. I begin to follow casually as the exit through a back door, and as soon as it shuts and I open it, a net is thrown over me, and someone slams my head. I tilt my head and it makes a sharp cracking noise, then I clear my vision and see the girl, unharmed, and the man looking smug. I didn't like the look one little bit. I rip through the net easily, and the girl flinches a little, and the man puts his hand on her shoulder, "No worries it'll be fine." The man glares directly at me, "Do you know why your here?" I tilt my head, "Because your an old geezer who wants to bag himself a big score?" He reels back, livid, obviously very vain, vain...narsisstic. That's when it hits me, "Your family of Chip,my little doggie." That makes their faces furious, the girl starts to step forward and the man pulls her back. I don't know how I missed it but all of the sudden, I feel a sharp pain in my neck, then, black.


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

angel_writer on July 6, 2005, 12:03:04 AM

angel_writer on
angel_writerMORE MORE MORE

angel_writer on July 6, 2005, 12:02:52 AM

angel_writer on
angel_writerMORE MORE MORE