Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 1-15 of 15 results.
A hilarious fake chat whose characters are me and my best buddies, and anyone I feel like adding. IT SHALL BE THE FUNNIEST EVENTUALLY! MUWAHAHAHA!!
A bunch of different kinds of quotes and sayings all by me, more to come! Enjoy!
For crimes in life, a girl must wander as a ghost and fight the forces of darkness that threaten her soul and world.
Time is gone anew as an ancient force uses Pandora's Box to wreak havoc, a crossover fic with alot of others, more to come. LUVYAZ!!
Humans are becoming demons, Yusuke is flashing in and out of worlds, and all of the leaders of the realms are missing, and finally Hiei returns.
The darkness of the shadows hides many secrets, some too terrifying and great to even begin to imagine, but one of the most terrifying of all, is not what the shadows hide, but who chooses to hide in the shadows. Watching you eternally, like vampire
A hilarious fake chatroom featuring characters from Full Metal Alchemist!
During the mysterious return of Bakura, Bakura and Ryou get trapped in Yugi's puzzle! Now they have to fight for their souls and friendship!
A Poem.
Extremely hilarious and odd adventures of the Yu Yu Hakusho team, written in a chatroom form. Yoda:Die laughing you will!
A hilarious fake chatroom featuring various new and old characters!
A hilarious fake chatroom featuring characters from DragonBall Z!
A hilarious fake chatroom featuring characters from Yu-Gi-Oh!
A hilarious fake chatroom featuring characters from Inuyasha!
A hilarious fake chatroom featuring characters from YuYu Hakusho!