Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Oh The Tangled Webs We Weave

The darkness of the shadows hides many secrets, some too terrifying and great to even begin to imagine, but one of the most terrifying of all, is not what the shadows hide, but who chooses to hide in the shadows. Watching you eternally, like vampire

Chapter 3 - Oh The Tangled Webs We Weave

Chapter 3 - Oh The Tangled Webs We Weave


In this world, most people are the real monsters, they cause trouble's for themselves. They make their stupid love triangles, and wars, and weave webs of deceit, and mistrust. They blame their problems on one another, unwilling to accept the responsibilty for their idiotic actions. They suffocate themselves with stupidity, and cause more trouble than already exists. It's another attribute of humanity that disgusts, there is a story that goes well with it. A man has a bucket of crabs, he brings them to sell and the man he was selling to asks why he has no lid to keep the crabs in. The man smiled and replied that he had no need, because they would make each other stay. As one crab reaches success, and finally starts out of the bucket, the other crabs will pull him back into the bucket, for if they cannot move on, neither than can the crab. End of story, it's a human pattern, an eye for an eye, fair is fair, blah, blah, blah. It's a descpicable thought, one that infests and divides, multiplying on and on. Humans are such pathetic and grotesque things. "Ughhhh...." My eyes flutter open, and I realize I'm blindfolded, the whole area seems stale. I pick up voices and hold still, listening, catching only little bits, because the people talking would lower to a whisper, and in this state my ears aren't quite as accurate as usual. "I don't........well if they enter the.......how could......they told me that....." Another voice says with heavy assertiveness, "The time......they know that.......it has to be done.....they said.....I know." My body ripples slightly, feeling a tingle, then I'am hit with realization, it was a fake conversation, placed to decode the real sound. I can tell because the voices begin repeating the same phrases, and then I feel the ripples of magical influx. I strain and focus, having a terrible feeling I knew what was to come, and then I hear it, a chant. Someone was casting a spell, and from the harshness of the verbs and phrases, and the foreign language, it was obvious it was not a nice spell, not a nice spell at all. I hesitate, then a plan forms in my mind, I grin, wrong move, maybe. Shouts fill the room and I smile with satisfaction and call out, "Hey, why am I all tied up?" "Is it my birthday early?" "Or maybe someone else's birthday?" I snicker to myself, pleased and unnerved. I feel a sharp slap across my face, and an angry aura, I grin, "Whatsa matter?" "You that easily offended?" "Seriously, come on, you think this is a game or something?" The blindfold is ripped from my face, before me stands the girl, glaring fiercly. I don't even bat an eye, just stare, calm, expressionless, it bugs her bad, I can almost see see steam coming from her ears, ha, what a hot-head. She turns away, "Your going to bring Chip back." I let out an obnoxious and loud laugh, "Sorry honey, deals done, he didn't rate enough to be immortal and powerful, he was a dog, in fact, no, he was lower than a dog." I use just the right amount of emphasis on just the right words, her face is filled with fury, "Your sick, and wrong, literally." I tilt my head, "Whatcha mean?" The girl straightens and adopts a vain and haughty air, " I come from generations of families with mystical involvements, and you killed Chip, when he died, he was resurrected inside a genie's lamp." I tilt my head and burst out laughing again, "Ha, you gotta be kiddin me, that is pretty funny, extremely lame, but that's how most "pretty funny" things are, only hilarious things ever seem to be worth anything." She looks as though she wants to kill me, which is how most people look at me, except for my doggies, like Chip, though he was hardly even that. The man who was with her earlier walks up, he puts his hand on her shoulder and she turns and walks away, the man looks at me, " Your going to wish you had never been born." I smile innocently, " The first or second time?" His upper lip curls up in disgust, " Your a piece of trash, someone's leftovers, nothing more, and probably less." For the first time my face twists in rage and I arise from my chair, as I could have whenever I so desired, and dig my finger nails deep into his eyes, he screams. I glare loathingly at the grotesque heap withering on the floor, holding his hands to his eyes, his hands seeping a dirty looking red, meaning his blood is impure and toxified, probably some combination of ciggarettes and alcohaul, I spit on him, "If you ever mention me as someone's leftovers again, I'll rip out your manhood, cut your stomache, and tear out and slice each and every organ in your garbage body." I smirk, "Just so you know, skin is the bodies largest organ." The man's face becomes scared and he looks even more pathetic, however his yell attracts the attention of the other occupants of the building, I hear yells, then the voice of the girl, "Cease and hold fire." Her voice haughty and vain, it grates inside my mind, disgusting and annoying, so pathetic." The girl looks at me squarely, a vain smile on her disgusting face, "Time's up." BOOM!!


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment