Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Lil fight over noodles

this was just a funny story of hiei and yume fighting over noodles i was just bored so i thought hey i will just write something considering i was eating noodles XD!!!!!!

Chapter 1 - The Lil fight over noodles

Chapter 1 - The Lil fight over noodles
Note: I don’t own yu yu hakusho but I own this story and 1 of the characters the other is own by herself Kurama and Hiei don’t belong to me ENJOY! My freaky lil friends!

Hiei and Kurama are talking to eachother enjoying the company of each other as two young girls pop out of no where~

bara: hello Kurama and Hiei

Yume: HI MY FREAKY LIL FRIENDS!!

Kurama: ~sweatdrops at them and just smiles~ hello

Hiei: hn…

Yume: ~smiles all big running to get some soup~ NOODLES!!

Hiei: ~smirks~ I will get that noodle

Yume: BACK OFF MONKEY!

Hiei: ~snorts~ I am not a monkey

Bara: ~blinks some and smiles at Kurama flirty~

Kurama: ~smiles flirty at Hiei not at Bara but she doesn’t know that yet~

Hiei: ~blinks and snorts looking at Yume ready to attack her when she buys the noodles~

Yume: ~comes back holding the noodles as she looked up seeing a figure running at her it was Hiei. She took off running “It’s MINE MINE MINE!!” she says running as she just drops one lil noodle~

Hiei: chases after her seeing the noodle as he tackles the noodle beating Yume to it as he grabs his katana and slices it in tiny lil pieces laughing evilly as he eats it~

Yume: ~eyes grow huge as she tackles Hiei but was to late for Hiei already ate it “NOOOOOO MY NOODLE!!!”~

Bara: ~smiles and hands Yume another bowl of soup “here you go” she said smiling~

Yume: ~her eyes sparkled in happiness as she kicks away and grabbed the noodles “mine!” she shouted running to the bowl of noodles~

Hiei: ~blinks some and tackles Yume down grabbing the noodle before her laughing at her “hahahaha I got it first you FOOL!” he shouted in a teasing like voice~

Yume: ~growls at him and tries to take it from him. She failed in doing so due to his fast speed in avoiding every move she made~

~Bara and Kurama looked at them and sweatdroped in embarrassment

Bara: ~hands Yume the third bowl of soup~

Yume: ~smiles real big eyes sparkling as she ran towards it~

Hiei: ~smirks and uses his dragon of the darkness flame and burns the noodles to a crisp~

Yume: ~her eyes blinked and she was mad~

Hiei: ~just laughing at her as he didn’t relies she was coming right for him~

Yume: ~runs at him all mad like “YOU BURNT MY NOODLES!!!” she shouted as she was chasing him~

Hiei: ~sticks his tongue out and takes off running~

Kurama: ~sighs and chases after them both “COME BACK HERE!” he shouted~

Bara: ~blinks and looks around seeing she is alone as she looked at them and ran to catch up “wait for me!” she shouted~

Yume: ~contiues chasing after Hiei and tackled him down~

Hiei: ~tackled and falls flat on his face~ @.@

Kurama: ~grabs Yume by the hand and just smiles at her “Yume don’t do that” he said with a smile~

Yume: ~blinks and huffs “but he stole my noodles 3 times!” she said~

Kurama: ~chuckles “I will buy you ice cream after wards” he said smiling at her

Bara: ~blinked and helped Hiei up smiling “you okay?” she asked~

Hiei: ~blinks and snorted pulling away “hn I am fine” he said in his normal tone of voice~

Bara: ~smiles “if you say so” she said in a teasing voice sticking her tongue out at him~

Yume: ~looks at Kurama with sparkled eyes “really you will buy me ice cream?” she said happily”

Kurama: ~chuckled and smiles “hai” he said looking at Hiei and winked at him~

Hiei: ~blinks and blushes looking away trying to hide his blush~

Bara: ~smiles and pokes Hiei “hehehe you’re blushing” she said~

Hiei: ~snorted “I am not I don’t blush!” he shouted at her

Bara: ~laughs “uh huh ssssssure” she said~

Yume: oh he blushed

Kurama: ~chuckled “yes, yes he did” he said laughing~

Hiei: HN!

Kurama: don’t try to hide it Hiei

Hiei: I am not hiding anything

Kurama: oh really…

Hiei: yes

Kurama: ~chuckles and walks over to the demon places his lips on the demons lip kissing him passionly~

Yume: ~blinks and smiles folding her hand “awwwwwwww kawaii!” she said in a happy tone of voice~

Bara: ~nods and smiles “yup” she said laughing~

Hiei: ~blushes deep red returning the kiss~

Yume: ~sneaks away to get some soup~

Hiei: ~breaks the kiss and a smile from the demon at the fox, then spotted Yume buying another soup as he tackles her~

Yume: ~tackled~ @.@

Bara: ~sighs “here we go…again” she said watching them~

Kurama: ~nods “yup here we go again” he said watching the two running around~

~Yume and Hiei chasing eachother over noodles not caring who is watching them as Kurama and bara sweatdrop out of embarrassment and they sighed sitting down waiting for it to end~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
well that is the end of my lil fan fic. XD I hope you enjoyed and had fun reading it cause I had a blast typing this!

Yume: YAY! I finally got my noodle w00t!

Bara: yeah after what the last hour or so!

Yume: awww don’t be sad it was Hiei who did it!

Hiei: ~blinks~ I did not you stupid girl!

Yume: did too

Hiei: did not!

~Hiei and Yume are arguing in the background on who started it or not~

Kurama: ~sighs~ well that’s all good bye

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment