Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Suzaku's Vengeance

Yusuke fought with Suzaku, we can all remember that.... but what happens when his sister comes for revenge? Find out (Romance mainly with people you might not expect)

Chapter 1 - Suzaku's Vengeance

Chapter 1 - Suzaku's Vengeance
A strange shadow comes out, and looks to the remains of Suzaku, the leader of the Four Saint Beasts. The person pulls off the hood and reveals a girl crying, as she cries out.

"Suzaku! Suzaku..." She cries harder, leaning over him, sobbing as the tears fall on Suzaku, recently slayed by Yusuke, who is standing there, just astounded that someone was crying over him.

“What in the world is going on here? And just who the heck are you?” Yusuke asks, going over to the girl, and kneeling down to eye level. The girl leans up and glares at Yusuke, then lunges at him with her fist. “Whoa! What are you doing?” He grasps the fist and pushes back at her. “You shouldn’t try to hit someone you don’t even know!”

“And you shouldn’t interfere with matters that don’t concern you, spirit detective!” She stands up and kicks Yusuke to the floor. “Fight me so I may claim vengeance on my brother!” She gets into fighting position and waits for Yusuke.

“Fine, you wanna fight, then lets! I should warn you though, I don’t like-” While Yusuke’s talking, he gets punched in the face by her. “Ok, now I’m ticked off!!” He starts punching her, and she’s able to avoid most of them, but she does get hurt little by little. Then, after a big punch that makes her slide a few feet, he stops, and puts his hands on his hips. “Do you wanna stop now, or keep getting hurt and end up like your brother?” The girl stands up and spits on his face.

“Don’t treat me special just because I’m a girl! I’m a fighter, and I will defeat you!” She lunges at him again, and he avoids it. The fight goes on, until Hiei, Kurama, and Kuwabara finally come up the stairs. The girl jumps back to see who came. She scans the room and when her eyes rest upon Kurama and Hiei, she let out a quiet “Eek!” She stopped paying attention to Yusuke, so Yusuke gained control again, and punched her in the stomach then in the face. Hiei finally recognizes her, and starts to run towards the fight.

“Yusuke! Stop the fight NOW!” Hiei screams, running towards the girl. The girl is sprawled across the floor. Hiei kneels down, and picks her up very carefully, one hand supporting her head, the other holding her back up. He checks her vital signs, then puts his hand on her face and starts caressing it. “I can’t believe this….I can’t believe I’ve found you again, Michiko.” He starts to lean down and whispers some things in her ear. She wakes up and sees Hiei leaning over her. She scoots out from underneath him, and looks him in the eyes.

“What are you doing here, Hiei?” She starts to scoot backwards from him and tries to get up and runs into Kurama. “Oh man, you’re both here.” She looks down and starts scratching her forehead. “I guess I would run into you guys sooner or later..” She looks up and smiles weakly. “I guess it’s now, huh?” Kurama smiles, and embraces her into a hug.

“I think it is, Michiko. I haven’t seen you in such a long while….” He puts his head down on hers’ and kisses the top of her head. “I’ve missed you so much,” he states. Michiko starts to well up, but then she shakes her head and pushes away.

“I don’t need this right now,” she covers her face with her hands as she says this, and just starts to back up until she hits the wall. Then she slides down and starts to cry. Hiei runs over there before Kurama can, and he sits there in front of her.

“Well, what do you need?” He looks straight at her, until she looks up, and he starts to lean in. “Do you need friends, or lovers? Comforters, or caressers?” He puts his hand on her head, then kisses her head slightly. Michiko looks up and shook her head no.

“I need to go away for right now, but I promise both of you, I’ll come back. I’ll find you, I swear.” Michiko smiled again, and graps Hiei’s hands. “I’ll come back….” She leans in and kisses him. Then, she gets up and kisses Kurama. “Sayonara, minna-sans.” With those parting words, she left.

“Okay, I’m confused now. Who was that girl, and why was Hiei actually acting nice, and why did she kiss both Kurama and Hiei?” Kuwabara asked, trying to find out what just happened.

“That makes two of us, Kuwabara, but I’ve learned not to always asked.” Yusuke then collasped on the floor.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
So continues on with the show, but only until a certain point in the Dark Tournament battles…. Just wait until I finish the next chapter! ^-^

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

EvilCheeseDemon on March 19, 2004, 5:05:45 AM

EvilCheeseDemon on
EvilCheeseDemonhey your pretty good im glad your story was the first one i read leme know when chapter two is done

EmmyChan on March 16, 2004, 10:42:36 AM

EmmyChan on
EmmyChanWow that quite a complment! Heh thanks but your writting is really good! I'm glad I've gotten the chance to read it and that I kinda made ya write it! Can't wait for the next chapter! keep up with the good work! Cause you've just gained yourself a loyal fan!

Yuna_Sanosuke on March 16, 2004, 9:10:08 AM

Yuna_Sanosuke on
Yuna_SanosukeI would love it if some people posted! ^-^*;; i'm kinda nervous about this story, but i have to thank Emmychan for making me write this! This is for the best author! *claps* ^=^ ok please send me some comments!