Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Love, baby, love!!

Yusuke fought with Suzaku, we can all remember that.... but what happens when his sister comes for revenge? Find out (Romance mainly with people you might not expect)

Chapter 3 - Love, baby, love!!

Chapter 3 - Love, baby, love!!
Heys, this is me writing again! ^-^ yeah, sorry it took soo long to write this, and I hope it doesn’t sux… well, with that said, do you wanna read on? The time period for the start of this chapter is when the Yusuke group is on the ship to go to the Dark Tournament.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Hmmm..” Hiei sighed, and continued looking out on the dark blue blanket known as the sea. Kurama and Kuwabara looked at him, and then they looked at each other.
“He really hasn’t been himself, has he, since he met that one girl…what was her name anyways? Michelle or something?” Kuwabara asked, scratching his head. Kurama whispered something quiet, so Kuwabara asked what her name was.
“It’s Michiko. Michiko Dai Masaki… the most beautiful name in the whole wide world that has ever been spoken.” Kurama looked at Hiei, and sighed. “And we both fell in-” Kurama got cut off because Hiei came and had his sword next to Kurama’s throat.
“I think we both know what will happen if you say those next few words, so I recommend that you don’t use them. Understand?” Hiei threatened, so Kurama nodded.
“Here’s a piece of advice for you, Hiei. I suggest that you be able to admit to your feelings the next time you see her.” After saying this, Kurama left the group and ran into a demon. “Pardon me.”
“Heh, heh….don’t pardon me, fight me!” The demon started swinging, but he was too drunk and too slow to hit Kurama. So, Kurama beat up the demon but then more and more came.
“Hmm, how peculiar.” He started fighting, but started to get tired. He turned over to Hiei, who watching him fight, and asked for assistance. In less than a flash, Hiei came over and started slashing the demons.
“All you need to do is just ask.” Hiei said, smirking. In a few minutes, all the demons on their side of the ship were, let us say, disposed of.
“I’m thinking that their might be more demons on the other side. Do you wanna go?” Kurama smirked, already knowing the answer. Hiei chortled and said, “Well you better hurry up.” By the time they got to the other side, they were shocked. Almost all the demons were sliced up and the few left were being taken care of by a girl in a dark blue cape, covering her face, but you could tell it was a female. Kurama, when she was done and had her back to him, went over to her and tapped her shoulder. She turned quickly, her hood falling off, revealing a strange, but familiar face, glaring at him.
“Yes? What do you want?!” She stared Kurama down, clearly angry. Kurama got his face really close to hers and she started to blush, then she pushed him away. “What are you doing?” She got flustered and started to leave, when Kurama grasped her arm and pulled her towards him and gave her a passionate, deep kiss. She fluttered her eyes shut and put her arms around his neck. Kurama chuckled, and leaned out, causing her hands to fall to his chest. She looked up at him and had a confused look.
“I thought it was you, Michiko…. So, it seems like you’ve had quite a lot of surgeries.” He smiled and kissed her cheek. Then, he started kissing her neck, and tried to go down, but she pushed him up. “How could you tell it was me? And actually, it wasn’t surgery, just a trick.” She snapped her fingers and transformed back into her normal looking self.
“You still have the same eyes you used to have. It really gives you away.” Kurama leaned back in and they started kissing again. Then, Michiko leaned back out. “Wait, where’s Hiei?” Then she saw him looking back out to the sea. She started to jog towards him, but Kurama held onto her arm and pulled her back again. She stared at him, smiled, and put her head on his shoulder. “I need to talk to Hiei. I’ll be back, so don’t look at me with those eyes.” She kissed his cheek, and left. Kurama stared at the back of her head, and just smiled. She’s back, but she still hasn’t chosen….
Michiko walked over to Hiei, and tried to hug him, but he went behind her, and tapped her back. She turned around and saw him there, so she began to laugh. “You’re still so fast. I’m glad.” Then she smiled and hugged him. “Hiei, I missed you sooooo much!!” Hiei smiled sadly, and replied, “Yeah, I’m sure you did. That’s why you were making out with Kurama.” Michiko laughed and kissed Hiei, glad that Hiei was the same. Then, she leaned out and said, “I’m just happy you’re still the same, Hiei. Nothing could make me happier.” Hiei smiled and kissed her cheek.
“Well, I have to go now. I need some sleep before the tournament and I need to find a team..” She scratched her cheek, and sighed. “How am I going to find a team?!” she shouted out. Kurama walked back over and stopped near Hiei, and stated: “We still need a replacement member of the team.” Michiko turned back over and got excited.
“Really? Your team needs an extra member?” Hiei nodded, and smiled. Michiko smiled and turned back around. “Well, you don’t anymore. You guys have Michiko Dai Masaki now.” She turned back around and smiled big. Kurama walked over and gave her a hug. “Sleep pleasant, and have wonderful dreams.” Kurama requested, and kissed her hands. Hiei walked over, gave her a quick peck on the lips, and said, “Be ready for tomorrow in case Yusuke doesn’t wake up.” She smiled and waved goodbye to them, then went under deck.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~@~*@~*^@~*^@~*^@~*@^~*@^~*^@~*@^~*^@~

~^the next day^~

Michiko came back on the above deck, and stretched her body, then went over to port side to look at the sea, and saw a whale. “Oh my gosh!! It’s a whale! Splash, splash, it goes splash splash!” she grinned and laughed at her weird song. Kurama came up and wrapped his arms around her hips. She jumped, and looked at Kurama. She grinned widely and turned around. She put her arms around him and kissed him. He kept forcing this deep passion in, and she kept responding back with more than he gave. This kept going on, until Kurama put a hand in her shirt and started to keep going up. Michiko backed out and looked at him. He stared at her and sighed. “I’m sorry; I keep forcing myself on you.” He stared and turned around. She grabbed his shirt, but he kept going, so she hugged him around the stomach. He finally stopped, and put his hand on hers.
“Why don’t you face me? Do you not love me anymore?” She asked, hiding her face in his back, tears about to fall. He turned around quickly and hugged her. “Of course not. I just feel horrible because I’m going too fast and too strong. Do you forgive me?” He asked, and she just laughed and kissed him, slipping a little tongue. Kurama just was shocked, but then he started bringing back the pressure. Then, Michiko grabbed his hand and put it back in her shirt. Kurama backed off and looked at her in surprise. She smiled and said, “I want you. Kurama, while I was gone, I realized that you’re the one I love. I love Hiei too, but not like you. I, I want to do this with you!” she pleaded, getting so close to him, he was nervous. Nevertheless, he gulped, and started kissing her again. Then, he stopped again. “We should probably go to one of our bedrooms, if you want to continue.” He stared at her, and started kissing her neck passionately. She giggled, and pushed him off.
“Well, we can go to mine, I think it’s nice.” Michiko smiled, and grabbed his arm and pulled him down. Kurama smiled, and picked up Michiko and carried her off.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~@^@^@^@^@^Meanwhile^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hiei came from behind a big box, eyes red, and sat on the railing. He started crying again, and looked at the sea. “if I jump in, will you accept my love? Will you see how choices affect people?” He started to lean back and….


^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

Author: Soooo, does this make ya wanna read the next chapter?? ^---^ I hope it does, and I’ll start on it soon! So don’t worry…

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shamoline on February 10, 2005, 8:45:10 AM

shamoline on
shamolinewow... oh mi gosh... you know what? (just realizes something) she takes her "hotness" to a different level. i mean, you know there are the sluts at school and around you're neighborhood, but man!!! she is irrisponsible about being wanted by men. she cheats on hiei and kurema with all the freakin' boys at school i bet!

EmmyChan on May 30, 2004, 9:01:30 AM

EmmyChan on
EmmyChanWow with an ending like that now I feel like I HAVE to read the next chapter ^^ You have made me and addict! Oh yeah I finally have chapter 7 of my story up