Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Ratchet, Hobbes, and Lombax 'Z'

This story is about a mysterious lady named Lombax 'Z' who does spells using a certain magic. She herself is a Lombax and So is Ratchet and Hobbes. Hobbes is more of the one who is wanted by this mysterious Lombax and Ratchet can only wait helplessly

Chapter 1 - Ratchet, Hobbes, and Lombax 'Z'

Chapter 1 - Ratchet, Hobbes, and Lombax 'Z'


Ratchet, Hobbes, and Lombax `Z'



It was a bright summer morning when all was well and the sun was shining high above the sky.



When he awoke, Ratchet decided to go for a walk, since he saw the weather permitted for one. He got on his outdoor clothes and was strolling along in a forested area, when he heard a light, soft, sweet, mesmerizing voice. He wondered who it could be. He decided to take a look. After all, the forested area was his and thought no one but his `girls' should be in it. So he went and took a look;



“Hello? Is anyone there?” he stumbled over a rock, and fell flat on his face.

“HEY WHAT!? That wasn't there a…”

“SHHHHHHHH”. Ratchet was confused. He had just stubbed his toe on a rock and now he was being forced to be quiet by someone whom he thought wasn't there.

“Show yourself!” he yelled. She emerged from the bushes. She was covered in leaves in which she used to camouflage in.



“Hi, umm.. I know you don't know me, but…and…I am really sorry that I have to do this but…”



“Hey what are you doing…”



HOURS LATER



“Are you alright?” a familiar voice said.



“Hobbes? What!! WHERE ARE WE!!” Ratchet had finally remembered this mysterious girl captured him. He wanted to know exactly where he was and how he got there.



“Ratch, calm down, we are alright! Okay? All right. Now listen,” she started, “we were taken here for a meeting of some sort…I overheard the guards talking..”



“Guards!!?” Ratch said, startled.



“Don't worry Ratchet” said Hobbes. Then, all of a sudden, they heard the guards shuffling around; someone was coming…they seemed to kind of move out of the way from a grand entrance hall. It looked very intriguing with fancy lights, a long light purple carpet and stairs.



“Good Evening” said the girl. It's her! Ratchet thought. “I would like to welcome you to my humble abode.” She came up to Ratchet and Hobbes who were in a small room made entirely of damage resistant glass. She unlocked the room and let them out, forgivingly.



“I am very sorry to have trapped you in this place of mine…especially my fellow Lombax friends. I didn't mean to let any harm come to you both. I do hope the guards didn't starve you both be…”



“Well I sure am hungry” Ratchet said without waiting for the girl to finish.



“Well, how about you Hobbes?”



“How do you know my name!?” she said…but before the girl answered the guards had immediately stumbled into the room.



“We have an INTRUDER!!!!!!” one yelled.



“Yes, yes I will tend to those intruders later… there is no way they will be able to get past all of my traps…unless they are the fellow Lombax friends of mine.” She smiled a wide smile.



“Is there any food…?”



“Come, come let's eat now shall we then?” The lady led them through a huge hallway filled with enchanted Lombax smells… the lost smells of beauty, and passion that were secretive to the Lombax. Only the special types of Lombax should have been familiar to these smells.



“Hey, you smell that Hobbes?” Ratchet looked confused.

“Yeah, I smell that. WOW!! Those smells are… very nice, and calming but…how come we have never smelled them before? I've never smelled anything like it.”





“Well now you have…” THUMP, THUMP!!



The Girl seemed very mysterious, and certainly LOUD as she knocked on the entrance to the dining room. She turned around to make sure her plan had worked. Indeed it had. Ratchet and Hobbes were as confused and hypnotized as anything could be. The dining room doors open longingly. Ratchet and Hobbes didn't even move; that is when the girl snapped her fingers. They awoke.



“Very nice to see you awake again, Lombax `Z' said. She was the very one who had captured Ratchet and Hobbes. Her name was Lombax `Z'.



They entered the dining room. A new aroma awaited them, as well as new tastes. Lombax `Z' led them towards their seats and let them a full huge meal. They deserved it.





Later on, when the clock struck three in the afternoon, the pair Lombaxes were transported back to their home. Lombax `Z' gave them secretive potion each. It was like a protective spell that kept them from danger. Or so she had told them. She didn't tell them the side affects. Then, out of nowhere puffs of smoke of all colours appeared. When it cleared out, Lombax `Z' was gone.



“What was that all about?” Ratchet was way too confused and dazed from the scented smells earlier in the day to know what was going on.



“I don't know Ratch. I don't know.”



As the evening wore on, and the night finally took place, Ratch and Hobbes decided to go to sleep. But something was strange. Today, Hobbes didn't want to bunk over at Ratchet's house. She usually did.



“Why not Hobbes?” Ratchet said confused still.

“Oh, I'm just, well, feeling homesick. You know. I'm pretty much always at your house.

“But your house is next door”



“Well, I umm…need to just stay there one night. Okay?”



“Okay, whatever you say, Hobbes”



So she went back to her house right beside ratchet's how, and went to sleep… or did she…





The next morning, Ratchet had gotten all his chores done for the day and decided to go and see if Hobbes was awake… he was still dazed from the scented smells he had the day earlier.



“Hobbes? Hobbes?”



There was no answer.





TO BE CONTINUED




Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Weirdo on March 11, 2006, 4:43:45 PM

Weirdo on
WeirdoWee.. Story was first pretty strange, but when I getted it, I started to like it.*gives you a cookie*