Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - CONTINUATION PART 1

This story is about a mysterious lady named Lombax 'Z' who does spells using a certain magic. She herself is a Lombax and So is Ratchet and Hobbes. Hobbes is more of the one who is wanted by this mysterious Lombax and Ratchet can only wait helplessly

Chapter 2 - CONTINUATION PART 1

Chapter 2 - CONTINUATION PART 1


CONTINUATION PART 1



“HOBBES! HOBBES!!” Ratchet panicked, he didn't know where he could find Hobbes if she were lost. Just then he smelt a familiar smell and started following it. It followed it into a part of the forest, until he realized he was vulnerable to attack. “I'd best gather the important things I must get in order to find Hobbes.” He was determined.



He was ready. Ratchet started on his long journey of find Hobbes. He did eventually find out the smell was the perfumed potion the mysterious lady had given them both. He decided to follow that scent to find out where Hobbes was.



He travelled for quite some time when he grew weary of walking, and decided to take a 2-minute break. He didn't want to stop too long when someone important to him was lost out there, possibly in danger, and needed him right at that moment. To save her was his objective. He knew he would find her. Knowing in his past adventures he has saved many people. It was time. He started walking again. Ratchet was very strong. His first walk took him far, far into the forest. He only stopped for a 2-minute break, but he had been walking until sundown prior. That he was used to. On missions, he never slept really. Except when he had no choice.



“I found it,” Ratchet said. He didn't know what he was looking for besides Hobbes. He discovered that of course there would be a place he had to rescuer her from. “Where can I get in from now?” He was starting to approach from the back way into the gigantic towering place he had seen, when he heard ruffling in the leaves. He got out his multi star and threw two of them at once. He was going to get anyone who was there. But he soon realized the sound of them being caught. Only one person he knew knew how to catch them without hurting themselves.

“Hobbes!”

“SHHHHH” she said.

“Where did you go, you suddenly left, and I was looking all over for you…”

“That doesn't matter now. I led you here to safety but I knew we both couldn't travel here together without risking being caught by the ones who are looking for us.”

“We have people after us!” Ratchet was disappointed with them. “Lemme at `em. Lemme at `em!

“SHHH” Hobbes looked around cautiously, and was making sure no one had heard them. “We can have sweet victory later, Ratch. Right now I am going to lead to safety. Follow me.” Hobbes turned around and Ratchet followed, cautiously for anyone sneaking up on them.



“He has followed exactly perfect. He is here now.” Hobbes was talking to one of the guards. “Ratchet, come here”



“I'm right here. Don't worry. I was checking for anything suspicious.”

Ratchet was suspecting something wrong. He thought, `this is a bit strange… this is too easy… hey wait… that's what the person who gets trapped always says on those shows I watch. WAIT A MINUTE!!'



Ratchet and Hobbes were taken inside and told to stay put while the guards went to alert the owner of the gigantic place.



“So who is this, “Owner” person? I mean you should know since you know that you took me somewhere safe right?” Ratchet said. He wanted to catch Hobbes off guard in case she was dazed and in a trance under control by some thing… or someone.

“Princess Lombax. She is the Princess of the universe she comes from.”

Hobbes answered without hesitation. Ratchet then decided Hobbes knew exactly what was going on. He was no longer suspicious as to what was going on and where he was.



Presenting princess Lombax. Also known as, Lombax `Z'.



“Ratchet's eyes bulged. He had remember something… “Its, its…”



“It's what?” Hobbes said.



“ITS … ITS… dinner time. I'm starved! What's to eat?”



“Oh that will be given with a snap of the Princess's fingers…”

`SNAP' went Princess Lombax's fingers. Food was on the long dining table that matched perfectly with the beautiful long red carpet, which lay flat on the ground without a footprint left to mark or dent it.



The food was delicious-looking. There were plates of noodles and chicken and every type of food for every type of person there. Lombax food plates, Blarg food, Bogon Food, you name it. There were even food that Tyhrranoids ate when they were around. But nothing matched up to Lombax food. What the Lombaxes ate was much tastier than the rest.



“MMMMM…THAT WAS GOOD,” Ratchet said after he ate. Hobbes didn't speak a single word since the Princess snapped her fingers. He wondered if Hobbes was okay. “Hobbes, didn't you like what was given to you?”



“Oh, yeah I sure did!” she sounded unsure about what she was saying.



“Are you Feeling okay? You seem a little…umm…err… dazed.”



“Yeah I feel great… just a little sleepy I guess that's all. I mean after all, it is late. And I would love some sleep right now. Lets go to bed.”



“Okay… but don't we need permission… wait, you already know where we are going. Right?”



“Yup I do”



So after finishing the rest of their dinner, they scampered off to bed. While Hobbes was leading the way, Ratchet thought he could stay here forever. Hobbes would show him around. However he would miss being at home.



“Here it is.” Hobbes sounded sure.



“Okay let's go,” said Ratchet, but then all of a sudden… the lights turned on.

A chair lay before them both. It was turned around not enabling them to see the lady's face. Just a slight hood on her head covered her hair and was unrecognizable.



“You have done excellent Hobbes. Please. Come here.” She said. Hobbes walked up to her. She was moved along into a little room separated from Ratchet. Then they couldn't see each other. The lights suddenly went out again. There was frustration in the room. Yelps came from Ratchet and Hobbes. Then the lights suddenly came back on again, like the first time…this time Ratchet and Hobbes were staring each other in the face. But they weren't in the same room…or in the same cellar. They were locked apart from each other and the rest of the room itself. They had been both fooled. Still, the lady wouldn't show her face. She just simply and swiftly walked out of the room. Her first step to `Making the world a better place' had only just begun.



TO BE CONTINUED.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Weirdo on March 11, 2006, 4:53:32 PM

Weirdo on
WeirdoWhoa, this "lady" is psycho! ._0