Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - CONTINUATION PART 2

This story is about a mysterious lady named Lombax 'Z' who does spells using a certain magic. She herself is a Lombax and So is Ratchet and Hobbes. Hobbes is more of the one who is wanted by this mysterious Lombax and Ratchet can only wait helplessly

Chapter 3 - CONTINUATION PART 2

Chapter 3 - CONTINUATION PART 2


CONTINUATION PART 2



“Hobbes, I thought you knew what was going on!! What happened, who was that?” Ratchet didn't mean to yell at Hobbes. He was just upset about the lady. It was her fault. Not Hobbes's fault.



“Wha…” Hobbes had not a clue where she was or what had just happened.



“I KNEW IT!!” Ratchet said to himself. “You were hypnotized.” Ratchet explained everything to Hobbes. She understood. She wondered why whoever did this.



“Well we have to escape then. We have to find a way to…”

`RrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrr'



Ratchet had just opened the bar gates that separated them. Now he had to open the door. `How would he do such a thing' Hobbes thought.



“Stand back, this is going to be loud, and plug your ears too.”

Ratchet had just pulled out his Bouncer, Gravity bomb, and bomb glove all at once. He threw each one.



Hobbes wasn't afraid. She knew Ratchet would keep her safe.



BAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! CRASH!!!! POWWW!!! Explosions went off everywhere. Of course, Ratchet knew the room was noise insulated, so people outside wouldn't be able to hear they had escaped. However…



“WHAT!!!! Hobbes said.



“ON EARTH!!” said Ratchet. His explosive huge weapons were supposed to blast them out of that place… well blast the door down at least.



Ratchet's face dropped.

“Oh, don't be sad Ratchet, we can always…



Rrrrr, SMASH!!… The door had just dropped open.



“We could just escape that way” Then they both started laughing.



“Lets go” Ratchet said. This was there chance. They turned off the lights and this was when Ratchet said, “Lets do this, my style.” Ratchet, without Hobbes knowing, had bought matching suits for them both. Hobbes had a Black suit, that was perfect for the night, and it had a top with a hood. It would cover her head. Her pants were soft and easy to move quickly and quietly in. Ratchet had the same soft material but his suit was without a hood. After all, his helmet would do just fine. He had also black pants… they looked almost exactly like his old ones when he went on his first adventures of beating Drek; the soft leaf green ones, with the patches by the knees. This time, they were black and had green patches. Hobbes also had two green patches.



“Cool! This is great! I love this Ratch. You're the best.” Hobbes loved it.



They took off, and Ratchet had given Hobbes some weapons to protect herself. He had given her the Ultra Mega Multi-Star Upgrade, and he gave her the Gravity Bomb. He also gave her the swing-shot to swing in places fast, and to activate the drawbridges. Ratchet had the dynamo, and also let Hobbes go first all the time. The dynamo didn't last to long. After all, they were just holograms. They made there way towards the back gate, but soon found guards. Hobbes used the Gravity Bomb and blasted a fair amount of guards out of the way. Ratchet used his Ultranoids and his turrets, so that they could get whatever came into range. If ratchet could lock on to an enemy, the Ultranoids would fire at them first. It was a trick Ratchet had learned to use and master.



“Yes!!! WE DID IT!!” geese, that wasn't so hard… that was totally easy.”



“It is easy when you're used to it. I am so proud of you Hobbes. That's my girl.” Ratchet was truly proud of her.



“FREEZE!” said a familiar voice. It was the princess. “I see you have escaped from my cell. You shall be punished. And no one is to save you this time.”



The guards had them cornered. This time nothing could stop them. The guards grabbed Ratchet by the arms and threw him outside.



“Ratchet, NOOOOOO!!!” Hobbes yelled after him, but she too was taken away, this time being separated for good. She was taken into the most heavily guarded place possible. There were tons of guards in that area. There was one every meter. It was practically impossible to escape or get in, for that matter.



“Where are you taking me?” Hobbes was frustrated. She was this close to escaping with Ratchet, only to be put further apart from each other. What was she to do now?



With Ratchet gone she only had herself. She knew she wanted to escape. But it seemed so impossible now. Ratchet was forced outside and wasn't allowed to get back in. The guards were there with extreme armour and wouldn't go down until hit for the 20th time. This did not discourage Ratchet. He would not give up when he had to save someone he loved. `THIS IS REVENGE' he thought. He was not going to quit yet. That is when he had an idea that would defiantly help to save Hobbes. It was all in the plan. He was sure it would work.



Ratchet walked away from the gigantic castle looking place. He would need to make a good hideout. He turned on his helpdesk device. It was also used as a contactor. He installed it. He could install practically every thing. He called his best friend from his adventures. He would need the little guy. After all, Clank would help him move faster. Clack was perfect of this job. He also called a reporter; he would need Darla Gratch for distractions. Since the guards liked being on TV, they would love to try to get in front of the camera. Next he would call some of his insomniac friends. He called up Spyro the dragon, with his best friend Sparx; he called up Sheila the Kangaroo, Hunter the cheetah, Bentley the Yeti, Agent 9 the monkey, and some other people that were all friends of Spyro. He called as many people as he could. He even called `Captain Quark' who, indeed, was discovered to own the name of Steve. He wanted as much distractions as possible.



He didn't know who else to call and was thinking until he heard guards coming to check if Ratchet was still hiding in there. Ratchet had on his black suit. He moved from one bush quietly, to the next. He was never discovered there. The guards quickly returned back to their assigned positions.



“Don't worry Hobbes, I'm coming to save you.



TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Weirdo on March 11, 2006, 5:01:43 PM

Weirdo on
WeirdoWeeheee! Clank, yippee!! And Spyro and everybody my favourites! This will be such a beautiful CHAOS!! Mwahahahahahaa!!