Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - CONTINUATION PART 3 A PLAN UNDERWAY.

This story is about a mysterious lady named Lombax 'Z' who does spells using a certain magic. She herself is a Lombax and So is Ratchet and Hobbes. Hobbes is more of the one who is wanted by this mysterious Lombax and Ratchet can only wait helplessly

Chapter 4 - CONTINUATION PART 3 A PLAN UNDERWAY.

Chapter 4 - CONTINUATION PART 3 A PLAN UNDERWAY.


CONTINUATION PART 3…a Plan Underway.



Ratchet waited. He was ready with his group of people. Spyro was all ready with his power-ups and Sparx was also ready with his in case he had to go into action. Clank was ready to fight anyone that came his way. Ratchet was ready with what his plan to rescue Hobbes. Sheila was ready to kick some butt. (Like she says all the time). Bentley was ready to smash whatever was in his way with his big club stick. Bianca showed up all of a sudden. She was with Hunter of course, because she wouldn't leave his side after they got married. Agent 9 was ready, and every one else too. Ratchet said, “Let's go.”



“Everyone, go to each part of any entrance of this place. I want distractions at every corner. Darla Gratch has her news reporters everywhere. The guards were already trying to put on bright smiles…not that they could because usually all bad guys are ugly. Well… not necessarily but yes. They were trying to get on the camera; this was Ratchet's chance now. He went into the unguarded door. He went through every hallway and shouted for Hobbes. All the guards were gone. Even the Princess was. But he realized the she would be back soon. He went through a familiar hallway and heard crying. “Hobbes!!!” Ratchet yelled out.



“Ratchet!!! Ratchet!! **Sob, sob** RAAAATTTCCCCHHHHHYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”



`BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!'



Ratchet had blasted Hobbes out of the room she was in. Hobbes immediately hugged Ratchet.



“You came for me” she smiled with tears still falling from her eyes.

“Of course. You are y one and only. I would never let anything happen to you. Never worry. I will always be there.” Ratchet was so glad he had saved her. He was Proud of Hobbes for staying strong. Also, for letting him know where she was. Of course he would have found her anyway.



They then ran together back the same way Ratchet had come. Guards were there. They had not heard about the news and distractions. “ MOVE OUT OF OUR WAY OR ELSE!!!!” Ratchet was furious. Not this time would he let Hobbes be in danger. Ratchet growled. He was a true, true Lombax with a great growl too. The guards moved out of the way. One of them was brave enough to try to grab Ratchet. But Ratchet was too quick. Although the guard was behind him, Ratchet grabbed the guard's hand, and flipped him over. While he did this, he also knocked out ten guards in the way. Ratchet was strong. You would think that's why he can carry the R.Y.N.O. and the R.Y.N.O. 2 as well. Much less, all of the weapons he has. He got out the Ultra Mega Mini Rocket Tube. It was one of his favourites. From his second adventure he had when he had to defeat the gigantic Proto-pet. He used it and the fantastic R.Y.N.O. It was so strong. He practically thought it was playtime.



They were out.



Everyone quickly scampered out of the building and retreated. But then they were all caged. WHAT! So suddenly as well. This was another trap wasn't it?



“Hello everyone. This is the Princess speaking. Princess Lombax… oh just call me Lombax `Z'. You all have done very well. Ratchet, Hobbes, you two have done the best. You two shall b treasured.



“WHAT IS THIS!! WHAT DO YOU WANT AND…” Ratchet couldn't continue.



“Hey Ratch, what's wrong? Not enjoying this mansion?” Hobbes was curious to know.



No I'm fine. I just… I- I- I cant believe that this whole thing was a trick to get us to be rich… I mean… you are the princess of this galaxy. No you're not a princess, you're my princess. Princess Jol. Haha. No, you're my Princess Hobbes.”



Ratchet drew Hobbes close to him. She was blushing. She drew nearer. It was sundown. As the sun was setting. They drew closer, and ending in a kiss. “I love you Hobbes.” Ratchet said. “I love you too” Hobbes.



They ended their words with a kiss.


Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Weirdo on March 11, 2006, 5:08:31 PM

Weirdo on
WeirdoWeeeheeee! I like this soo muchyy!! But still this was little bit confusing, BUT WHO CARES! AWSOME! *gives you 9999999999999999999999999999999 cookies*

dreamdoll3000 on August 21, 2005, 11:48:55 AM

dreamdoll3000 on
dreamdoll3000WOW!!! WOW!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!

hobbes on August 17, 2005, 5:31:59 AM

hobbes on
hobbesOMG OMG OMG OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! ZALIKA OMG YOUR SOOOOOO MUCH THE BEST!!!! you soooooooooooo much rule!!1 i loved this sooo much!!!! thank you so much a 100000000000000000000000000000 times!!! * huggles you deadly* AWWWWWWW YOUR SO SWEEEEEEEETTTT!!!!!
i so much love your story!!!
*dreams away*
thank you for making me feel good!
*sob* u really did * sob sob ( of joy)*