Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the battle begans!

Kanchome and Folgore come along Kiyo's home oneday and Bakuso has a terrible meeting with him since Kanchome is eating HIS chocolate. So Bakuso wants to fight him for it without Renkuso! So now what we'll happen

Chapter 1 - the battle begans!

Chapter 1 - the battle begans!


Folgore rode Kanchome down the road to Kiyo's home. Folgore said, "I wonder how Kiyo and Zatch are going in destroying mamodos?" Kanchome said, "Last time they said they were going great!" Folgore said, "This is going to be a great day Kanchome!" Kanchome said, "Yeah! how could it not be great?!" they smiled and laughed. At Kiyo's house Bakuso sat on the ground next to Tia and Kevin munching on a chocolate bar. Kevin looked at Bakuso and said, "Sheesh, Bakuso take a break!" Bakuso swallowed the candy bar and said, "How can I not help, but to eat it! I mean the chocolate covered goodness, it melts in your mouth, makes you want to eat it again and again!" Zatch and Zera smiled at Bakuso and both said, "We feel the same way when we eat yellowtail!" Bakuso swallowed the candy and suddenly Bakuso's nose began to twitch a lot he suddenly got up and walked to where he smelt everlasting chocolate. Renkuso said, "Foolish brother of mine, he always eats chocolate he lets his nose lead him to it like a dog," Kevin asked, "Really?" Renkuso said, "Of course he's so foolish sometimes I wonder if he has a brain..." then Renkuso sighed deeply and laid back into the grass. Bakuso said, "Chocolate, I can smell it somewhere around here!" that's when it happened, Bakuso had dumped into Kanchome! Kanchome was eating candy and Bakuso growled and pointed at Renkuso and said, "That's MY candy your eating!!" Kanchome snapped back, "Your names not on it!" Bakuso got extremely made so he jumped on Kanchome until he dodged it. Bakuso growled and said, "GIVE ME THE CHOCOLATE NOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!" Bakuso started to have a tantrum by jumping around and screaming until Folgore came and said, "Kanchome what's going on here!" Kanchome said, "That chocolate theft tried to steal my chocolate!" then Kiyo, Tia, Kevin, Zatch, Zera, Ponygon, and Renkuso came and Kiyo asked, "What's going on here....wait a minute that's Folgore!!" Zera looked at Kanchome and said, "Yeah how come your mouth's big as a ducks!?" Renkuso said, "Easy because he's a freak," Kanchome said, "I AM NOT!!!!!!!!" Zatch said, "Huh Renkuso, Zera, Bakuso....that's Kanchome," Kevin said, "He's a crybaby!" Kanchome said, "ARE YOU GUYS THE KANCHOME HATERS OR SOMETHING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" they all shrugged and when Kanchome was off guard Bakuso tried to eat the chocolate until Kanchome lifted his hand with the chocolate up in the air and said, "No way it's mine!!" the two boy mamodos began arguing who's candy it was until Renkuso got sick of this and he screamed, "THAT'S IT WHY DON'T YOU TWO FIGHT?!?" Kanchome and Bakuso both said, "Yeah! that'll work," Renkuso rolled his eyes he really didn't want to help Bakuso fight since Bakuso was worthless fighting without him, Bakuso get destroyed easily without him. Renkuso walked next to Bakuso until Bakuso said, "No! I wanna fight by myself without you," Renkuso crossed his arms and said, "Whatever," then he walked away. Zatch said, "Let's go to a place where no people will get hurt like...the amusement park!" Kanchome and Bakuso stood in that same spot where Kiyo, Megumi, Lupa, and that guy named Hige were battling in the episode. Zatch and the others watched besides Folgore and Kiyo said, "I fight over some chocolate?! that's just crazy and wrong!!!" Zera sat on Ponygon and nodded. Kanchome was nervous a bit and said, "Folgore how are we going to beat him since he doesn't have a book?" Folgore replied, "Don't worry about it Kanchome we'll win some way," Bakuso thought, "What have I done? I'm weak without Renkuso!" that's when he was thinking about winning he heard a yell, "PORUK!!!!" Bakuso thought, "Uh oh..."


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment