Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The end of a battle

Kanchome and Folgore come along Kiyo's home oneday and Bakuso has a terrible meeting with him since Kanchome is eating HIS chocolate. So Bakuso wants to fight him for it without Renkuso! So now what we'll happen

Chapter 2 - The end of a battle

Chapter 2 - The end of a battle


Bakuso opened his eyes and saw Kanchome was...he was....a cannon!!! Kanchome fired at Bakuso so Bakuso jumped spot to spot and cried, "It's not fair he has a spell book and I DON'T!!!!" Renkuso said, "I'm not going to fight with you...you said you wanted to fight solo," Bakuso started to cry until he got fired and he got shot up in the sky. Zatch said, "Renkuso why won't this be a tag team battle since Bakuso is one person?" Renkuso said, "No! don't help him at all!!" then they heard Bakuso cry, "LIFE IS UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!" it appeared that Bakuso was still getting beat up by Kanchome. Kevin told Tia, "And to think you called him weak in the mamodo world!" Tia said, "I was wrong....Bakuso is super weak!!!" when Bakuso fainted on the ground from all the fighting Folgore said, "Are you going to finish him off?" "Yep!" said Kanchome. This was Kanchome's first success in a battle. Kanchome was about to give in a wet willy. Spit came in and out and Zatch said, "You better do something about this!" Renkuso said, "Nope," Kanchome put spit on his finger and headed for his ear until Kanchome fell over when someone pushed him over it was Zatch. Renkuso said, "Figures...." Bakuso slowly opened his eyes and saw Zatch. Bakuso said, "Zatch saves the day again!" Zatch was holding down Kanchome with all the strength he had Bakuso didn't know what to do next, These were his options: A. Run away like a chicken B. Beat up Kanchome while Zatch is holding him down or C. Steal some chocolate! Bakuso decided to pick B. Bakuso cracked his knuckles and walked up to Kanchome. Bakuso said, "We have a score to settle fool...." Bakuso punched him until Kanchome had a blackish blue mouth, a black eye and his clothes were ripped a bit. Bakuso has won the chocolate and Bakuso ate it in one bite and Bakuso said, "That was fast...but I'm still hungry!!" Everyone smack their faces and Kiyo said, "You don't say?" that's when they passed the Megumi billboard Bakuso smelt something better then chocolate....YELLOWTAIL BURGERS!!!!!!!!!!! Bakuso asked Zatch, "What's that beautiful smell?" Zatch said, "Those are just yellowtail burgers, ever hear of them?" Bakuso shook his head no and looked up saw Hyde and Eido eating yellowtail burgers. Bakuso growled at Eido and cried, "That's MY yellowtail burger your eating!!!" Eido said, "Your names not on it!!" Bakuso replied, "I challenge your mamodo against me to battle for that burger!!" Hyde rolled his eyes and Tia, Zatch, Ponygon, Renkuso, Zera, Kevin, and Kiyo dragged them away from the bill board. Bakuso cried, "Let me go! let me go! I want that BURGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"





~The End~

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment