Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - school part 1

a little fan ficcy i have had playing in my mind for over 3 years...so yeah i thought i would give it a go.

Chapter 3 - school part 1

Chapter 3 - school part 1
*Zeke's point of view*

i walked down the unknown hall ways of the school hoping to find some where that would lead outside, i didnt like being cooped in side a old run-down building all day when in home school i worked out side in the tree in the back yard of my house or in the near by park. after no success what so ever i happened to run across the principle(i forget his name i will just call him sir for now okies) sir stopped then asked" are you new? i dont seem to remember your face" keeping all my rude comments in such as: yeah what do you think? or baka of course i am i casually said "yes sir i am" even though i hated talking this way i didnt like the consucuences i would face at home if i got in trouble at my new school espeically on the first day. " do you need a schedual or any thing? and have you got your uniform yet?" sir asked and as usual i lied to sir and said "no i havent gotten my uniform yet" secretly i had thrown it into the very back of my closet"and yes i need a schedual sir"
now very annoyed with my self i let sir lead me to the office to get a schedual. when we got to the office i saw the yusuke kid sitting on a bench labeled ' WAIT HERE TO SEE THE PRINCAPLE' i laughed secretly to my self surenduring a small smirk and thought 'heh only 30 minutes into school and he alreay got himself into trouble thats kind of sad'. sir took one look at yusuke and sighed "do you ever not see me in the morning mr.Urameshi?"
yusuke flashed him a smile and answered cheekily" no old man if i didnt i would consider it a crime" sir smiled a bit to but then his face went serious and said" yusuke this is no laughing matter you know you could fail and be stuck in this old school if you keep this up" retreating to his office in the corner of the room sir opened the door quickly and came back moments later with a small sheet of paper "now.." he said" this is your schedual DONT i say DO NOT loose this okey?" mentally glaring at sir with all the hatrid and malice i had stored in the last 10 minutes towards him(quite a lot i might add) answered" yes sir i wont loose this schedual sir" then i looked down at the sheet. noting that my first class was music the class i hated the most sighing then asked "umm....i have no idea where any of the rooms are..could you show me?" hating to ask about things whereabouts was on the top of my list of hated things. sir replied quickly and answered" yes most sertainly, umm...."looking around and spotting yusuke sitting on the bench said quickly" yusuke yeah would you please show umm..." looking at me "Zeke sir" i atomatecly answered "zeke is it? okey would you please show Zeke where all her classes are and give her a full tour of the school" yusuke looked up" whats in it for me?" he asked "umm. ah yes you get to skip all of your classes and get out of trouble for this morning....avoiding my usual lectures" yusuke perked up at the last comment "okey any thing to get out of those sucky lectures" sir frowned "i new you didnt like them but they arent that bad are they?" he asked sounding kind of concered "old man dont aske me" yusuke replied and then pulling me out of the office started on my tour of the school.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
what do you think so far? and dont even try to tell me all of the spelling errors i have made in this story so far it isnt one of my best subjects that it isnt....wooo i think thats enough rurouni kenshin for me hehe yeah please comment and tell me if there is any thing i can add or what ever okies yeah
and starting next week i will be going into an over load of school work with the waskowits science kit coming in and that means brain melt downs and lotso stress so i probably wont be updating as often as i am now but will try as soon as i can bu byes. this story belongs only to Zeke Zabber Flyhieght and cannot be copied unless you have my permision to do so.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment