Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - not a wolf or fox id say?

a little fan ficcy i have had playing in my mind for over 3 years...so yeah i thought i would give it a go.

Chapter 10 - not a wolf or fox id say?

Chapter 10 - not a wolf or fox id say?
okies yah! i am here with my new chappy i am sorry to say that this one will be short
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i ran into the front room, every body turning there attention to me. i then looked behind me, seeing that kurama was barely being held back by hiei. he had an embarrassed look on his face. i then turned and laughed saying loudly "hey guess what kurama told me!" yusuke and kuwabara gave me a questioning look. an evil grin apeared on my face "he has a girl friend!" just then kurama stumbled in, falling flat on his face when hiei let go of his arm.
every body laughed, but then there was a knock on the door. kurama got up and still blushing went to the door.

every one was now looking at the door, wondering who the visiter was. kurama opened the door, and there stood a girl, her eyes were green-ish red and her hair was a brown, mixed with a silvery gray. to all of are surpirse she had ears, though they werent cat, fox or wolf but some kind of dog. she gave kurama a smile and walked in, her brown, gray tail wagging behind her. she was just alittle smaller than kurama, about 5FT 5"inchs. kurama blushed when she walked in front of him. she was wearing baggy purple rose paterned pajama pants, the silky kind and a black shirt with a single rose on it. once she pasted kurama she noticed that all eyes were on her. she looked around and then stopped her gaze on hiei, and thats when she finally spoke "hello hiei, kura-san has told me lots about you!" she smiled. kurama walked next to her and still blushing said shyly "umm...this is C.C-Rena every one.." he stummbled with his words and his face turned a beet red.

youkuone smiled, walking infront of her and thrust her hand forward to shake, a big smile on her face "hello! my names youkuone!" C.C took youkuones hand and gracfully shook it. she then turned around to kurama and said "you didnt say there was going to be so many people here kura-san" he rubbed the back of his head embarrassedly "well a few more people than i expected showed up, i am sorry" C.C then forgave him with a kiss, his face growing more red by the second, even going reder than his crimson hair.

she broke the kiss and then turned around, sitting down in a vacant spot "you are forgiven kura-san" she smiled. i held in a laugh, knowing that i now had something i could tease him about now, but there still seemed to be something familiar about her. i blinked confusedly, thinking in my own world. hiei waved his hand infront of my face but i didnt see, as i was in deep thought. i then finally came out of my daze when he flicked my ear. i glared at him and said abit angrily "i hate it when people do that..." he blushed while saying softly "i am sorry.." i blushed, nodding, accepting his apology.

Rena looked over at me and hiei and walked infront of us. "are you too together?" she asked, both of are faces turned a deeper crimson than kurama's had and we both shook are head's no, while every one else was laughing at the question she had just asked "oh....i am sorry, you acted like it though...but you two would make a perfect couple" she smiled again, and turned back to her seat and sat down. soon engaging in deep conversation with kurama. i melted down shrinking to the bottom of my seat, but then i heard a voice in my head, not my own mental mind but that of hiei's voice. it sounded shy, this is what it said 'maybe we should take her advice, i think she is right. besides i think i have fallen in love with you..' my face went redder then red, if it was even possible and i looked over at hiei. he was smiling at me, his face a deeper red than my own.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okies i know i know i suck at writing, even though i love to write my stories arent even worth posting......this chapter was really short and i am sorry of that, though i promise the later chapters are going to be longer, and you know what? i already have the last chapter for this story written, isnt that wierd LOL and i checked and its really long like more than 10 pages on word ^__^ okies now that you know i have been busy on the last chapter, you know that we are getting nearer tp the end of this story. but i know that i will have also a past and a future, this story being the present!
sincerely Zeke

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Zeke_hieis_girl on August 25, 2004, 5:14:26 AM

Zeke_hieis_girl on
Zeke_hieis_girl*kills self* you know what....this chapter is really something i should delete and rewrite....all you see in it is some fangirl fantasy...*sighs* thats what im talking about yup...and C.C rena is serena's character if you can remember who she is M

Zeke_The_Servent on August 16, 2004, 6:05:02 AM

Zeke_The_Servent on
Zeke_The_Serventyou were really overdoing it then weren't you heh you should be like me when that happens do nothing but gets some stuff done

Zeke_hieis_girl on May 26, 2004, 2:28:20 PM

Zeke_hieis_girl on
Zeke_hieis_girli know i know it really sucks....but i have alot on my hands right now. my school work has been piling up and i have a report on edgar allan poe due tomorrow and also i have to learn how to do CPR in health class by the 4th also i have 4 more units in health and science to get done with before the 17th my last day of school also my talent show act is coming up and i also have to get good grades in math, means to study study study......life is hell i say hell!