Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - seeing her again, hatrid within

a little fan ficcy i have had playing in my mind for over 3 years...so yeah i thought i would give it a go.

Chapter 11 - seeing her again, hatrid within

Chapter 11 - seeing her again, hatrid within
I turned away and sighed, then a cold chill went up my spine. I stood up and said softly “I’m going to bed….” Almost stuttering the last words. My ears twitched as I felt another cold chill run up and down my back. I stopped in the middle of the hall, out of sight to take a breath, leaning against the wall I gasped for air. I pushed my self from the wall and flung the door open to the room hat Genkai had lent me. Cold sweat rolled down my face in beads, my eyes getting glassy “It…it never hurt like this…”I panted falling to my knee’s the transformation had started.

Kurama’s point of view
I watched as Zeke left the room, I knew why. But she seemed in more pain than usual.
‘Maybe its because her body hasn’t gotten used to it again..” I pondered about it for a while; completely forgetting that C.C was talking to me. She waved her hand in front of my face, me snapping to attention “you okay kura-san?” she asked sweetly I nodded in reply and then stood up. “I am…going to get some fresh air” I said quickly coming up with an excuse to leave the room. I walked down the hall towards Zeke’s bedroom. I heard noises, like soft whimpering from a pup. My eyes grew soft, I remembered when Zeke had first come to live with Kuronue, and she had been about 5 still a whelp.
I lightly knocked on the door, wondering if she was fine or not. When I heard o answer I opened it and was shocked at what I saw. Zeke was on her knees in front of the large open window, the full moon shining bright in her face. Her tail was slowly changing from a long black dragons tail to an even longer, furry wolves tail. Her wigs, which hadn’t started their part of the transformation were opening and closing. I walked over to see her face but gasped, when I saw that they were glazed over with a white filmy liquid. Eyes started to sting when thoughts of death came to my mind. “Please don’t be…please..” I whispered under my breath. The tail, which had now become a full wolven tail started to twitch. Then the wings started their part, the most painful, or so I heard from Zeke when she had been younger. New hope sprung into my mind as I heard her cough, though it wasn’t a very good sign it was one al the same. Her eyes filled with tears, as mine started to roll down my face. I lifted her body, careful not to touch her wings, which might screw up the whole transformation, putting her head in my lap. I whispered softly to her “it will be okay…your fine.. It will all be over soon..” just like I had done when she was little. This had happened before, and she had barely lived, but now she was older she had a bigger chance of survival. Her eyes began to loose the white liquid layer, and regained the violet every second. Her wings finally vanished into her back and she awake. She looked up at me and buried her face in my arms, just like it used to be.

Zeke’s point of view

I held tightly to my old master, he was so warm. My whole body still ached and the cold sweat hadn’t stopped running down my face. “Thank…you…for..Being there for me….Yoko-sama..” I sobbed, me tear gems clacking onto the floor. I looked up to him saying between sobs “why…did it hurt….like it used to?” but he wasn’t able to answer that question because a loud shatter of glass hitting the floor interrupted him.

Hiei’s point of view
We all heard a loud crash, falling of broken glass. But I was the first one to get up ad run to Zeke’s room, where the noise had come from, Youkuone right behind me. “Zeke! No let her go Aran” I heard Kurama yell. I opened the door, my mistake. A medium sized female wolf youkai with silver hair with brown streaks and cold yellow eyes answer back “now Yoko do you really think I would give back my prize?” she laughed and her eyes glowed, then a cold wind blew him into the wall. “Zeke!” Youkuone yelled out the rest confused like me. “Hiei stop her….she’s going to kill…her” I looked at the female youkai and growled, going to jump at her, but then she just disappeared. Kurama hit his knee’s and started to cry saying in a broken voice “I’m…going to loose the line..” he looked up and said a bit more clearly “we have to get her back before Aran kills her…” he coughed and closed his eyes. I walked towards him; I knew he had suffered something similar before. “Do you know where she’s taking her?” I asked, he nodded slowly his head still hung down. I put on a fake smile unusual for me and said “let’s go get her back then!” he looked up ad smiled softly, opening his tear filled eyes. He looked horrible “any one going with me and Hiei?” he asked, Youkuone was the first to say yes, and she was also the loudest. I was surprised that he was showing so much care for the…new teammate yeah that’s it for his new teammate.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes i know its taken me along time to post some new chapters but ive been busy with stuff around the house getting grounded and all that fun stuff LOL
i hope you like this new chapter, and there are only about three more chapters left!??! squee?!?! im almost finished *does a dance* uhuh uhuh uhuh uhuh uhuh heheh *bows*
your beloved author, Zeke

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment