Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - the morning of the wedding

Ino usualy grimaces at the thought of choji ever being with anyone, afterall, he is a "fat @$$ who doesnt deserve anyone". But, what happens when that used to be "unlucky girl" is her?

Chapter 7 - the morning of the wedding

Chapter 7 - the morning of the wedding
Chapter 7

“I’m so nervious!”Yelled TenTen. “You’re nervous! It’s my danm wedding, I’m nervous! After all, I’m marring the laziest man on earth.” Ino just tuned out the yelling and stared out the limousine window as that same question rolled on in her head. “Why hasn’t he asked me yet……….”

Meanwhile……

“Hey Kankuro….I don’t really think you should be drinking…” said choji. “Yea, you’re gonna frack up my wedding!” “NO! The beer was put in here for meburp Aint that right, Mr. Limousine Driver man?!?!?!?” “DON’T HURT ME!!!!!!!” the man screamed. “Just as I thoughtHiccup!” he screamed, and then passed out. “Oh god…..Shikamaru, what has he done!” “Oh God! Temari’s gonna kill me. She said she wanted a fairy tale wedding, not a cheap wedding ware her brother gets drunk and messes it up!” “Well, you better get him up; we’re at the church…..” Choji muttered.

Choji got out of the car first, then shikamaru’s dad, then mom, then Shikamaru, holding one of Kankuro’s arms, then Kankuro, who was being held up from the other arm by garra. “Ok Kankuro, snap out of this, you’re embarrassing me and shikamaru and you’re gonna mess up our big sisters wedding, do you want that to happen?” he said, slapping Kankuro in the face a few times. His eyes fluttered open and he was able to walk on his own again(but not very well). “Oh, thank god!” choji said. “No kidding, that would have been extremely troublesome……” shikamaru replied. “HEY! HEY! Is it TIME TO THROW THE RICE?!?!?” “No!” “HOW BOUT THE BUBBLES! BOY DO I LOVE THEM BUBBLES!!!!!” “NOOO!” Then they hurried into the church.

Back to the girls……

They were just pulling up to the church a few moments later, only to run into Lee and Guy Sensei. “What the hell are you two doing here? No one’s gonna be showing up for another like, hour!” Ino yelled, trying to help Temari out of the car, which wasn’t an easy task, since her dress was huge. “We wanna sit in the front row!” “Great! You realize that’s for my parents, Choji’s parents, and Shikamaru’s parents?!?!?” she yelled. “Well they can share! This is a joyous occasion ware you truly bloom from your youth and become an adult!” Lee and Guy said in unison. They both went to hug Temari, but she screamed. “Dear God No! Get AWAWY from me!” “Lee, go inside you’re embarrassing me!” TenTen yelled. The two green idiots were used to her telling them that, so they didn’t think much of it and went inside (she’s dating lee). After all this, the only thing everyone wanted to do was to get the wedding started and over with.

Sorry bout the whole rushing thing. I was just gonna skip over the wedding, but that would end my story even faster. But have patience for me, my fellow choji Ino fans. I promise my story will be awesome. And about 2 chapters away, the real fun part will happen, when Ino goes to sakura for help

Trust me, this part sucks, but it will get better. That’s the problem with all my fan fictions, I have all these great ideas, and no one likes the first chapters, therefore, only a few comments….:-(

But I promise I won’t let my fans down with this story:-D

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment