Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - the wedding

Ino usualy grimaces at the thought of choji ever being with anyone, afterall, he is a "fat @$$ who doesnt deserve anyone". But, what happens when that used to be "unlucky girl" is her?

Chapter 8 - the wedding

Chapter 8 - the wedding
Chapter 8

After Gai and Lee annoyed Shikamaru and Choji at the front of the alter, they ended up loosing their seats in the front row, so they went and sat by Neji instead. “Hey Nej!” “Don’t call me that!” “Hey there sport!” “If you weren’t my sensei, I’d kill you.” Neji was seated next to Kazunomiya, who was greatly disturbed by the hairy men in green tuxedoes sitting next to her soon to be husband. Kazunomiya was a plain looking hyuuga with black hair and hyuuga eyes (well obviously) and had her hair in an up do style that was a long braid wrapped around a few times. She was wearing a simple back cocktail dress, white gloves and huge white hat. (Lol, I had to put that.) “Neji……Who are these people?” He looked around, clearly embarrassed. “I swear! I don’t know them!” “Then why did you refer to him as your sensei?” “I don’t know!” The music started and everyone quieted down.

First, Ino came down the Isle by herself and took her place at the alter. Then Kankuro and TenTen. “WHOO! TETENNNNN!” Lee screamed as she was going down the isle. “YEAHHHH! THAT’S MY GIRL!!!!!!” Gai screamed right after him. A crimson shade of red spred across her face as she became furious and started to blush. Kankuro, still clearly drunk, was getting provoked by this. “Heyyyyyyyy! Isn’t that guy in the green tux your boyfriend? He usually looks like an asparagus….but today, more like a green candy cane, since his tux is light green!” “That’s great, keep walking!” “pssst! How bout after this, we reserve a room at the hotel and Get to know each other a little more…….?” “Oh myyyyyyyy god! Don’t touch me!” she removed her arm from his link and walked a little in front of him.

Then last but not least, the furious, blushing with anger bride marched down the isle, dragging her youngest brother behind. “Temari-Chan, breathe….calm down! This is your big day…..” “Oh yea? Shut up garra, did you just see what Kankuro did?!?!?!?” “Fine, I’m just trying to help…..” She got down to about more than half way down the isle to ware shikamaru was standing and nearly threw Garra Into his seat. She then calmed down and looked at shikamaru, who was doing the same. She shyly took his arm and proceeded to the alter.

The music stopped and the ceremony began. Ino wasn’t even thinking about the wedding. She held onto the rings and Temari’s bouquet and thought about that question. “……..when will it be Choji and I standing up here together…...” As they started their “I dos”, Ino looked up and started to pay attention more. She looked across the Alter and saw Choji standing across from her next to Shikamaru. He saw her and she looked away, trying not to make it obvious she was staring at him. She looked back at him again and he was staring right at her. “I love you” he mouthed. She blushed and looked around. “I love you too, cho” She continued to blush as her eyes darted back and fourth from his eyes, to the floor. “Ino….the rings……Hello! Ino, I need my ring! FOR CHRISTS SAKE INO! LOOK ALIVE!” “Oh, sorry...” she quickly handed them to Ino, and then choji handed his to shikamaru. Then he and Temari exchanged rings. Then they said some more vows and then the one part that sealed the deal came along. “You may now kiss the bride.” For the first time in their lives, they saw shikamaru kiss someone.(he was always to lazy to kiss in front of his friends.) He grabbed temari into a tight embrace and gave her one of those passionate kisses you only see in the movies. The guests cheered as Shikamaru and Temari walked quickly back down towards the church entrance, so happy that they were actually skipping at the end.

“You look amazing!” Choji said, giving her a fast peck on the lips as he took her arm and proceeded down the isle after shikamaru and Temari. “Well, you look as adorable as always too.” They ran out the doors of the church and bumped into Temari and shikamaru who were stopped on the stairs getting ambushed by a barrage of Rice and bubbles. The managed to find the steps clearly and took pictures with Temari and Shikamaru.

“Alright already, enough with the God Damn Pictures! I wanna get to my party and relax!” Shikamaru yelled, dragging Temari in the limo after her. “I guess that’s us too, choji” Ino yelled over the crowd. And with that, the two jumped into the limo and it speed away to their next location, the sterling kunai. (Ok, I tried to think of a hotel with a sophisticated ninja related name, and that’s what I came up with.)

“Well, I cant wait till my wedding!” choji said, wanting to hear what ino’s response would be. She froze at the statement, not sure what to say, after all, he could just be talking about his wedding, not their wedding.

Now that the wedding is over, Choji and Ino head over to the wedding reception with Shikamaru and Temari. Ino starts to want a wedding more than ever, even though its still scare her. And choji is still thinking about the possibility of proposing. Read next chapter to find out

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment