Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - BIG PROBLEM

Ino usualy grimaces at the thought of choji ever being with anyone, afterall, he is a "fat @$$ who doesnt deserve anyone". But, what happens when that used to be "unlucky girl" is her?

Chapter 9 - BIG PROBLEM

Chapter 9 - BIG PROBLEM
Chapter 9

“How could I have been so stupid?”

Ino sat crying in her room. She had QUITE a dilemma on her hands.

It was almost a month after Shikamaru and Temari’s wedding. The reception was amazing with dancing and great food. It was defiantly one of the most glamorous weddings that Konoha has ever seen. However, For Ino and Chouji, They had A LOT more fun than intended.

“Ino, are you ok?” Her father said from the other side of her door.

“Yea Dad, please just leave…I want to be alone right now.”

With that, her father left. However, there was one person she needed to talk to, and Fast. She gathered up all her strength and decided to look for Sakura.

A few hours later, she finally found her. Sakura was training near the Village gates with Naruto. Sakura was sort of surprised to see her.

“Hey Ino, what’s up?” Sakura asked, putting her Kunai back in her holster.

“Sakura, I need help…”

“Ok, Tell me about it” She said, sitting down on a bench. Ino and Naruto both sat down next to her.

“Beat it Naruto! This doesn’t concern you!” Ino yelled angrily.

“Shut up Ino, I have just as much as a right to hear it as Sakura does!”

“Naruto, Go away!” Sakura yelled, waving a first in his face. With that “kind” gesture, he left (finally!)

Ino was shaking. The very words and very thoughts were piercing her mind, and each time they tried to escape her throat, they couldn’t leave her mouth, and It made her want to Gag.

“Just tell me” Sakura said in a comforting voice. “It cant be that bad….is it?”

“It is…”

“Just spit it out…You’ll feel a lot better.”

“Ok! Ok…” She whispered it into Sakura’s ears. She didn’t answer for a few seconds, and Ino was getting ready to repeat herself, thinking that Sakura may not have heard her correctly.

“YOU’RE PREGNANT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!”

“Shhhh!” Ino looked around and noticed that pretty much everyone was staring at them. Including Naruto and most of their friends.

“oh my god Ino….”

“I know! It’s bad, but I have no idea what to do!” Tears were now rolling down her cheeks. She had no idea what to do.

“…Did you tell him yet?” Sakura sighed

“No…but I am tomorrow when he gets back from a mission with Shikamaru.”

A/N

Sooooo, now Ino is expecting. What will she do? What is happen to her and Chouji’s relationship? Please alert this so you can read the next chapter.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment