Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - another day

Its Pan’s final year of high school, yet her mind is wandering far away from her work.Her childish feelings for Trunks have metamorphosed into full fledged love. She soon discovers that loves not as wonderful as its said to be. Will he ever like her?

Chapter 1 - another day

Chapter 1 - another day
Chapter one



“Lovely! Another sucky day at orange star high school!” scoffed Pan. “Oh please, like you don’t like all the hot boys there? I mean, Come on! We’re in our senior year, and you’ve only had one crush, witch by the way, I STILL don’t know.” Complained Bra. “When are you gonna tell me? Huh?” “Yea, when are you going to tell us?” Bulma walked into the room.

“Hello Pan, how are you?” Bulma asked as she sat down at the kitchen table with oatmeal cookies. “I’m good thanks, you?” “Oh I’m fine. You girls don’t mind if I sit here, do you?” “No not at all!” they both replied. “Soooo, you were just about to tell us who you like.” “Nope.” “Aww, come on!!!!!” They yelled. “WILL YOU IDIOTS SHUT UP? I’M TRYING TO WATCH OPRAH!!” vegeta screamed from the other room. “Now we gotta keep our voices down cause the big baby just got disturbed from his big schedule.” Bulma joked “I HEARED THAT! Idiots…”

Familiar footsteps were heard walking down the hallway And Bulma had a smile on her face. Pan’s heart skipped a beat because she had a good feeling about who it was. Trunks walked through the door, still wearing his business suit. “Hey there, you’re home early!” “Yea, I finished faster than usual.” He replied, taking off his jacket. “Hey pan, I haven’t seen u in a while” he said sitting down across from her. “Yea, I know, right?” she got all tense and sweaty. She prayed that he wouldn’t notice.

“So, how is your last year of high school so far?”

“Good….”

“Do you know what you want to major in when you graduate?”

“no…” she was avoiding his eyes as much as possible.

“Well, I can always employ you at Capsule corps. You like business?”

“Can we stop talking about business, please?!?! Now Pan, you were just about to tell us who you like until my brother came along and so rudely interrupted!”

“Leave her alone bra, she doesn’t have to tell you if she doesn’t want to” As he walked out of the room he put his hand on her shoulder. She felt a giant chill run down her spine and she felt as if she wasn’t alive for a moment. She came back from heaven when her cell phone rang. It was a text from her mom.

“Time to come home.”

“Oh, I have to go now” she shoved her books back in her bag and thanked the briefs as she exited Capsule corps.

“I am NEVER washing this shoulder again”

A/N: Well, that was chapter one And I don’t own DBZ. I know you’re probly thinking I’m gross to want to pair these two up, but I changed their ages, Pan is 19 and trunks is 24.

More to come soon

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment