Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Dear diary

Its Pan’s final year of high school, yet her mind is wandering far away from her work.Her childish feelings for Trunks have metamorphosed into full fledged love. She soon discovers that loves not as wonderful as its said to be. Will he ever like her?

Chapter 2 - Dear diary

Chapter 2 - Dear diary
Chapter 2

Dear Diary,

Today I went straight to Bra’s house after school, and finally for once, my prayers were answered! Trunks came home early from work and I got to see him for the first time in so long. I spoke to him for a minute but I wish it could have been longer. I swore I wouldn’t let this happen but I feel like maybe...I might love him. I do realize that love usually develops after you date someone for a long time, but I’ve never felt this way before. Like for example, he put his hand on my shoulder as he passed me and I thought I literally died and went to heaven. I keep telling myself not to love him. I wish I didn’t have to see him anymore. But then again, if that would happen, I think I’d die. I cant live if I don’t hear his voice or see him. Jeez, Love sucks!

Sincerely,

Pan

Pan shut her diary and put it under her mattress. She looked up at the ceiling and dazed off.

“trunks…..”

She got up and got her photo album of Her, Goku and Trunks from when they went searching for the Black star dragon balls. That year was the best year of her entire life. She got to spend every day with him. At first, they really didn’t get along. She really annoyed him but they soon became like best friends. Her absolute favorite picture was of her and Trunks on her birthday. She remembered how happy she was when he got her a present. While they were stopped on a planet, he bought her hand made blue crystal bracelet that sparkled like the sun. “I should wear that more often…” she thought. She took the picture out of the album and put it in a frame on her bedside table.

“I don’t know how….But I’ll get you to notice me…someday” she thought as she drifted off to sleep.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment