Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Date?

Its Pan’s final year of high school, yet her mind is wandering far away from her work.Her childish feelings for Trunks have metamorphosed into full fledged love. She soon discovers that loves not as wonderful as its said to be. Will he ever like her?

Chapter 3 - Date?

Chapter 3 - Date?
Chapter 3





Pan stared nervously at the clock.

“….only one period to go!”

tick Tick TICK

AND finally it rang!

Like nuts from a nuthouse, the students darted out of the classroom so eager to just get the last class period over with and get home. It was a typical Friday afternoon.

Pan went to her locker and exchanged her literature books for her math books. She realized it was quiet

Too quiet…

Then she noticed a relatively high, girly, power level approaching. She barely had to think about it. As if she had to even think about it. It hit her like a ton of bricks.

“PAN-CHAN!!!!”

Pan turned around to see Bra strutting down the hallway in her usual fashion. Everyone stopped in the hallway to stare at her, like they normally did. She was that beautiful girl everyone wanted to be or be with. She had no imperfections, except for the fact she talked WAY too loudly.

“PAN!! Wait for me!!!!!!”

She soon caught up to her and the two walked to their next class.

“So pan, it’s a Friday, do you know what that means?”

Pan pondered for a minute. “We spy on your dad while he watches Jerry Springer and yells at the T.V?”

“Hah, nope! Although that is fun… Trunks and I want to get you and Goten to go out to dinner tonight with us.”

“That sounds good.” Pan replied. “I just have to check with my mom when I get home.”

“Alrighty, I hope you can come.”

“See ya” Pan said, walking through the door of her Math class.

“Wait!!!!” Bra whined.

Pan turned around to see what she wanted.

“Don’t I get a hug?” Bra asked, her eyes like those of a puppy.

“Sure” pan laughed.

A few hours later, pan was in her room tearing apart her closet. “Aww…Danmit!! I have nothing cute to wear!”

As you all know, pan had never been the type of girl who had an eye for high fashion. Well, she didn’t have a supermodel figure either. Meaning, tall and with an exceptional face. She just finally went through puberty, and it hit her like a ton of bricks. She had sudden growth spurts and was now MUCH taller, her face matured and….well, you know, a bunch of other things happened too.

Nothing in her closet was suitable for a night out with her friends. Well, anything that looked any ware near it didn’t fit her correctly. “MOM!” She screamed. Videl walked from the kitchen and into her room.

“What’s wrong pan? I’m in the middle of cooking dinner.”

“I don’t know what to wear!” She said, angrily tossing a pair of Bermuda shorts in the air.

“Well, I have food on the stove right now, maybe your father can help you-“

“no no no NO! I need a Woman’s opinion!”

“OK! Don’t shout! But why are you so nervous? You never cared about this stuff before.”

“I know! But it’s different now!!!! Hurry up and help me before they get here!”

Videl got right to work and tackled the problem in front of her as quickly as she could. After digging through every drawer and nook of her closet, they both settled for a black tunic, Electric blue tights, one of Videl’s pairs of patent leather pumps, which were a present from Bulma, and a matching clutch bag. Who would have thought something so trendy could be found in their closets? She put on electric blue eyeliner and straightened her hair so that it looked silkier and straighter.



Soon after, her rise pulled up, but it was Vegeta and Bra. Where was Trunks?



“Hey you two.” Pan said getting in. “Where is Trunks?”

“He had something he had to take care of, but he’s going to meet us there.”

“Oh…” Pan replied. She buckled up as the car starting moving towards Goten, Chichi, and Goku’s house.

“Hey you” Vegeta grunted, looking at Pan through the rear view mirror.

“Yea…?” She asked

“You look strange.”

“DADDY!” Bra snapped at vegeta, smacking him in the arm. “Apologize to Pan, she does NOT look strange, she looks very pretty tonight!”

“Idiot! It was a complement! I meant that she looks different than she normally does! This is the last time I ever complement, or even be nice to a relative of Kakarot!” He continued grumbling under his breath until they finally pulled up to Goten’s house, and he jumped right in.



A while later…





Pan was nervously tapping her water glass and plate with her eating utensils as if it were a drum set, like a child would do.

“Pan! What’s your problem? You’re going to break your plate in a seconded if you keep that up.” Goten joked, grabbing her fork and putting it back in it proper spot on the table.

“I don’t know…” She stopped dead in her tracks as she saw a familiar lavender haired man in the corner of her eyes. It was trunks, duh. And he was talking to the hostess, probably asking for ware they were. It was crowded but she did manage to see him in that crowd. When it broke apart a little, she noticed that Trunks was not alone...




The was a girl holding onto his arm.




A/N

Another chapter will be up soon, I can guarantee it! I hope you liked this one. Please review!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ZeldaGirl9793 on February 11, 2008, 10:42:19 AM

ZeldaGirl9793 on
ZeldaGirl9793crap, it's supposed to say her ride, not rise, pulled up