Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Kill Everybody V2

this is a cute little story about people from my space camp!!! those of you who were on the Aldrin team at the Huntsville, Alabama space camp last year, ENJOY! KILL EVERYBODY VOLUME II

Chapter 1 - Kill Everybody V2

Chapter 1 - Kill Everybody V2


Kill Everybody Volume II

By Caileen & Patti ( and Conner helped a little bit with the beginning)



Now we're introducing a new character to the story, Sugar Induced Boy. He is a kid who is really hyperactive and eats 5 pounds of sugar each day.

One day Patti gave him 10lbs of sugar via dump truck. Now he is Sugar Induced Coma Boy, or Conner.

One other day, Connor was running around being totally hyper, when Patti him upside the head with a 1000lb board. But during the process she accidentally hit herself upside the head. Then she started running around yelling, “Peanut butter is good for your colon.”

Then Bryce threw a brick at Patti's head. In a total daze she accidentally walked out of the window and fell into a pit of killer, mutant, deranged, snowmen.

Then Amanda came in with a machine gun and shot at Bryce. Then Jonathan came with a baby elephant on his shoulder. He grabbed Amanda and saw Cai waving like and idiot out the window. Jon picked up Amanda's machine gun and shot Cai 15 times in the head.

Then Larry came in with and A-bomb and blew up the building, while eating fried potatoes and juggling 3 of Jon's monkeys.

Then Bryce woke up and ran to the nearest army base and stole a hydrogen jet. He noticed Patti waving her arms like mad and at the same time being attacked by vicious snowmen.

Thinking it was his signal, Bryce dumped all of his flammable hydrogen on Patti. Cai saw Patti screaming bloody murder and runs over to Patti to see what the problem was. Patti hung on to Cai as Sugar Induced Coma Boy (who has survived the atom bomb because of so much sugar in his system) throws a torch and lit the two on fire.

In the meantime, Larry grabbed Amanda and headed for the miniature golf course. As soon as they arrived, Larry decided to hit some foul balls. Two of the golf balls fly out toward Cai and Patti, riqoshey off their backs and landed directly into Jon's eyes.

Falling backwards, Jon landed in a nearby race car and stepped on the gas. He drove directly towards the golf course, killing 2 pedestrians and a senior citizen. Crashing into a tree, Jon's golf balls fall out of his eyes and the tree falls on Larry and Amanda.

Meanwhile, Jonathan accidentally fell into a space shuttle and blasted off towards the moon. After 30 seconds orbiting the moon, Jon rockets back to earth. But…Oh No, he can't find the landing gear! What will happen now? Well you'll just have to read Kill Everybody Volume III.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

_lil_gumby_ on August 21, 2005, 1:28:29 AM

_lil_gumby_ on
_lil_gumby_Hahaha! Will there be a volume III?

Was there ever a volume I?

Ziggy_Stardust on August 4, 2005, 7:02:09 AM

Ziggy_Stardust on
Ziggy_Stardustno, this was the August be4 6th grade!!! the landing gear thing is kind of an inside joke!!!!

I_Totally_Rock on July 28, 2005, 12:33:15 PM

I_Totally_Rock on
I_Totally_Rock0_0
~Kathie ^_^~
P.S. Is the fact that Conner's sugar-high supposed ta mean anything? =_+ *suspicous look*