Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Awesomeness Begins

Hi! This is a story about me and how I speak with Zim and others via a sattelite(Srry about splling)! So click here, and let the fun begin! I've got lots of pics added to this story so enjoy! :3

Chapter 1 - The Awesomeness Begins

Chapter 1 - The Awesomeness Begins
So, you probably won't beleive me, but today I talked to Zim, GIR, and Dib. There I was, outside on my front porch with my telescope. The rumor going around was that you could see Mars at 9:00 that night. As I peered up into the night sky, a large blast erupted from my backyard. I ran as fast as I could to the source of the sound. There, in a gaping hole, was some sort of pod. It was just large enough for me to climb in, so without thinking, I did. There was a seat inside, and just across from it was a flickering, staticky screen. All sorts of wires and buttons lined the interior. I cautiously sat down in the chair. When I did, the monitor blinked on and I could hear a voice. "Hello? Hello? Is this thing on?" It said. A few moments later I was staring into the face of Invader Zim! Someone I'd only seen on TV. He looked at me, confused.

"Huh? Who are you?" He asked. "Hi! I'm Lucy!" I said, smiling. I was trying not to get too excited that my favorite cartoon character of ALL TIME was talking to me. Zim threw on his human disguise.

"You're not one of those filthy earthlings, are you?" He demanded. "Well, I... er... yes." I confessed. Zim was very surprised and by the look on his face, I could tell he was thinking I'd interfere with his mission.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ZimObsessed on March 17, 2008, 5:51:12 AM

ZimObsessed on
ZimObsessedHI!