Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - What Happened?

this is just slightly a sneak peak to what my story is like with Shady and the whole gang

obviously from someone elses POV

for the original story i might not use this

Chapter 1 - What Happened?

Chapter 1 - What Happened?
They fallowed me here….I cant get to thinking there’s no other way but…



What’s this? Why is it…like hurting my eyes?…I opened my eyes to see what happened. Only to be greeted by the guy I found out was Shady as they called him, and something really shining in my face.

“I was thinking you looked different” he just laughed at the statement, I think he knew I was coming.
“Well that’s something new I heard. Wow you bumped your head real great. Don’t worry you’re a Shadow, so it wont take long to go away.” he had a goofy grin on. I find it hard to see him as a Shadow, then again others did that to me as well. I jumped when I felt someone or thing…sniffing my head. I looked back to see a tan-ish grey-ish like lion with green and a light blue eyes.

“Wh-what is that?!” I got up and it looked happy about something. A girl with long brown hair walked up from behind it.

“oh looks like your doing ok, Shady said you were coming. I thought he wasn’t telling the truth like always.” she looked at my head “why you bleeding so much? Shadow’s heal practically in an instant.”

I touched my head trying to see what they where talking about. Of course I was bleeding again, I might have bumped my head when I came here. “Nothing new, it always happened when I was back at -------” The girl tilted my head down so she could get a better look, and pulled something out of her pocket. Suddenly I felt something go into my head and make a sharp pain go threw my body. I didn’t make a sound, but closed my eyes tightly and clutched my arms.

“What’s wrong? You look like your in pain.” I heard Shady say. It was gone suddenly. I looked up, they were all staring at me.

“…I’m not a fully a Shadow…as others might think…”
“Huh? How?” I didn’t really want to answer.
“well…”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment