Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Boys and Girls

Teen Titans Get a surprise visit from a few members of the Justice League. And since no attaks have happend so far in FOREVER, they are being sent to SUMMER CAMP!!!!! AHHHH! Warning: Extreme silliness involved, you've been warned!

Chapter 2 - Boys and Girls

Chapter 2 - Boys and Girls


Heres where the fun begins. O.O And Wonder Woman was the lady, had it on the tip of my tongue too. Anyways...



Disclaimer: The counsilars are NOT made up. They are real, so I don't own them, or teen titans, If I did that'd be pretty awsome.



---------------------------------------------______________________________----------------------------------------------



"I don't want to go to camp, I hate camp, I don't wanna go, I hate it, I don't wanna go" BB sat on the bus stop bench next to Raven. They were all ticked and bewildered at why they were being made to go to camp. They so didn;t like the idea of the Justice League thinking they were babies.



"You know what I don't get" Cyborg said to Robin while they were standing at the curb waiting for the bus.



"No, what??" He asked



"If we can use our powers, how am I supposed to fit in.."



"Cyborg, even Beast Boy could figure out to use your rings you re-made"



"Good idea" He put them on and looked normal. Yeah, it was a good idea.



"Robin" Starfire said "On my planet, I am considered a teenager, but if you add it up, I turn up to be 50 years of age"



"Starfire" Robin said turning to her "look me in the eye" Starfire pulled his mask off to reveal another, she repeated this process over and over until he stopped her.



"Okay, I was lying!" She confessed, shaking his hand off of her "I couldn't help it"



"Starfire" Raven said, standing up "Told a lie"



"I learned how a while back"



"The world has ended" BB added. He saw a bus down the street and hid behind Ravens cloak. She kicked him off and they got on the bus. The front was covered in little kids and as they worked their way to the back, they got older until they were with kids their own age. They all sat on the back seat and watched paper bombs, footballs, and airplanes fly by. Kids were jumping over the seats. An inaffective counsiler was trying to get the little kids to sing-along, some girls talked on their cell phones, while some boys slept.



The ride there was just as worse. The singing guy kept on singing to the titans and it was hard for Raven to control herself. And at one point, while some 4th graders were making fun of their costumes (wouldn't they notice who they were? Hey don't ask me I just write the stuff..) Ravens eyes got red and it could have gone further until Robin told them she had overactive contact lenses. And they believed him. Has common sense escaped this mad bus?!

---------------------------------------------______________________________----------------------------------------------



When they arrived to the camp people were everywhere. There had to be at least 20 busses that were overflown. First they had to stand in a line of kids who weer all in between the ages of 13 and 15. Except Cyborg. He was a little older. Too old. So a lady made him a counsiler of 9 to 12 year olds. Hurray hurray.



"You four, whats your names?" Another lady who was asigning cabins asked them.



"Starfire"



"Robin"



"Raven"



"Beast Boy"



"Okay, super hero wannabes. Your the 5th set this summer, now whats your real names?" She asked, again.



"My name is Raven, its a common name. And we're NOT wannabes"



"Okay, okay Raven it is" The lady wrote it on a 'Hello my name is...' sticker "Whats your name sweety"



Starfire hesitated a bit. "Koriand'r" BB and Robin looked at her and she shrugged. "Well it is"



"What about the green one" The lady said, seeing nothing wrong with him being green.



"Beast Boy" He said, again



"Honey, your not Beast Boy, Beast Boy has a deeper voice, and has muscles. WHATS YOUR NAME?"



"Okay," He secretly hated his name, but this lady was ticking him off. "Its Logan, Garfield Logan, you know what, just put Logan. I like Logan better"



"Logan it is" She wrote it down and then turned to Robin. "Whats your name"



"R...." He was uncertain of what to say "Its Robin, for real." LIAR!



"Okay then...Robin" She wrote it down and gave them their tags. Robin and Beast Boys both said E3 and Star and Ravens said B5. "Those are your cabins, take your stuff to them and get settled in"



"Why do we have seperate cabins?" Beast Boy asked



"Do you want me to draw you a picture. You are boys and they are girls, get used to it" She turned to some other kids and they set off.

---------------------------------------------______________________________----------------------------------------------



Cabin E3 (Boys)



"Yo Robin, I think thats our cabin" Beast Boy pointed to a new looking cabin with E3 in white on the door.



"Oh you think?" He said sarcasticly.



"Yea" They pulled there bags into the cabin and a taller man, around 20 greeted them.



"Hey, I'm Jeramiah and thats Kyle" He pointed to another guy in the back making a bed.



"I'm Robin and this is Logan" Robin introduced themselves.



"You guys can come in and pick out some bunks" Kyle said, in a south african accent. The two boys traveled inside passed some other boys about there age and found a bunk in the far left corner.



"I call the top" BB said



"Why should you get the top?" Robin questioned, attitudedly(I just thought of that, he he)



"Because I always sleep at the top at home" BB answered back



"You guys are brothers? Cool." A kid who was laying on a bottom bunk in front of them asked. He had blue eyes and brown hair and freckles all over.



"No" Robin said



"YEs we are!" Beast Boy said



"No were not, we just live in the same house" Robin explained that they came from a boarding school.



"Well you look like brothers and you act like brothers. 'Cept for the fact that he's green" the boy stated "And he just took the top"



"What?" He turned around and Beast Boy was laying down on his already made mattress "Damn you Logan" He tossed his bags on the bottom and started unpacking. He heard Jeramiah yell from outside:



"Stop the cussing" Robin blushed at his naughty self and BB made a face, all the boys laughed.



"Ha, you may want to watch it though, last time a kid cussed, he had to eat tofu for a week." The kid said. "By the way, my names.." He held up his tag "Brian"



"Hi Brian" Robin said, trying not to hit his head while he finished his bed



"Tofu, I can handle that" BB said jumping down, Jeramiah and Kyle walked in.



"Okay, all the bunks are taken, Brian, take this down to Grandma" Kyle said



"On it!" Brian jumped up and took a paper to Grandma



"That means we go over cabin rules" Jeramiah cracked his knuckles and stared atthem evily. It was going to be a long summer.





---------------------------------------------______________________________----------------------------------------------



KK the boys are done. The girls are next. And they get a surise visit. GRANDMA IS A GUY by the way..



Oh yea, if you wanna be a camper you can email me who you are and I'll fit you in somewhere. BUT EMAIL ME! PLEASE Title it:



Summer Camp Kid (or something like that)



Comments?


































































































































































































Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment