Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Friends and a whole lotta bull

Teen Titans Get a surprise visit from a few members of the Justice League. And since no attaks have happend so far in FOREVER, they are being sent to SUMMER CAMP!!!!! AHHHH! Warning: Extreme silliness involved, you've been warned!

Chapter 3 - Friends and a whole lotta bull

Chapter 3 - Friends and a whole lotta bull


Yea, I finally got around to the next chappie. Bad me been slackin on my other stories and had to catch up on them. Oh yea, ive hanged it from extremly silly to moderatly silly, meaning silly moments mostly and serious descriptions and stuff like that.Oh I cleverly put myself in here, It should come up a breeze but just for fun, tell me which one you think I am and we'll se if your right, lol



Disclaimer: I still don't own the Titans or anything at the camp...I JUST GO THERE!!!!!!!!! And all the people named are REAL people, not kidding.



---------------------------------------------______________________________----------------------------------------------



B5 (girls)



"I am hopeful to make many friends while we have our stay here, even if it is not pleasant." Starfire declaired to Raven as they climbed up a steep hill to some cabins that looked more like little houses. It was hot and Raven brushed some sweat off her face.



"I just want to get done with this as quick as I can so we can go back home and never see this place again" She pushed some tree branches out of her way and went up to the door and a pretty preppy looking girl popped up in front of them. She was just dolled up with make up and a mini skirt and a midrift, and all that 'stuff'.



"Hi, I'm Holly, and over there is Madison, call her Madi, and Courtney" Two girls in the back waved their hands.



"I'm Sta--" Starfire stopped "Koriand'r, but you can call me Kori, and this is Raven" Holly stepped out of the way and let them go inside. There was brown carpet, a ceiling fan, and off into a hallway that joined another cabin, were bathrooms. None of the other cabins had this, for sure. A couple other girls were laying on the bed with there own fans and reading magazines. There were two top bunks left in the rear right of the cabin, and thats where our girls would be sleeping for the next two months. Under Starfire was a girl with short, spiky hair that was tipped in black at the ends and moving up was copper following brown at the roots. She was wearing jeans and a LMS (Lake Middle School) hoodie that had a lightning bolt going through a big 'L'. She moved her feet off of the latter and popped a bubble.



"Hi" she said looking at the oddly dressed girls



"I am Kori, and-"



"Raven" Raven said climbing up her bunk, uninterested at what was going down.



"What is your name?" Starfire asked, putting her bags on the top.



"Emily, "



"Thats a pretty name, excuse me while I prepare my sleeping bed" Starfire was about to float up and make her bed but remembered where she was at and climbed up. There were three tops of the bunks left.



"Hey Ellie" A girl with long blonde hair got another girls attention.



"Yea Tori?" Ellie answered back, she had shoulder length, dark red hair and freckles everywhere.



"There are some more girls coming, wanna go get them before Holly does" Tori said



"Or corn girl" Emily said walking over to them, they all laughed loudly and then ran outside, to greet the girls. Starfire and Raven finished making there beds and were adding a few homey touches. Starfire put pictures of Robin on the wall next to her, and Raven put some of BB on the wall next to her. When Ellie, Tori, and Emily came back, they had (DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUN) Terra with them. It was going to be a long summer indeed. But before anyone couls say anything, two older girls walked in. The counsilers. One was tall and had long beautiful brown hair and brown eyes. The other had short, blonde hair and ice cold blue eyes.



"Hi, were your counsilers for this summer, I'm Samantha and this is Candy" The girl with brown hair said.



"An-" but Candy was interupted by a ding-dong "Its time for dinner" all the girls filed out. Ellie, Tori, and Emily grouped up and headed out. Starfire and Raven stuck together as true friends would and slowly followed when Emily stopped, as did her two other friends. They wispered for a brief second and then Emily looked at Star and Rea.



"You guys wanna hang with us?" She asked



"That would be wonderful, new found friends" Starfire went in for a hug but Emily stopped her.



"No hugging yet" Ellie said "But you can do this" She put an arm around Tori and skweaked "Buddy"



"Okay," Starfire did the 'buddy' and they started walking. When Raven didn't follow Emily said:



"Hey, Goths rock, you can hang too" and they went down the steep hill eager to catch up to the others.



"We have rules" Tori said in a silly voice, Emily and Ellie laughed adn Ellie took over



"Yea, when ever one of us laughs, you have to laugh too, no matter how stupid the thing was," she said



"Sure thing" Starfire said



"I'm not sure I can do that" Raven said dodging a tree branch



"Sure you can, just look at Tori" Emily said. They were clear of the hill and they were in the middle of a soccer field, over to the right a little were all the camp kids(their age) in front of the flag pole. Raven took Emilys advice adn lokoed at Tori who looked back at her cross-eyed. Raven giggled, and then laughed. Emily was right, Tori was that kind of girl that made you feel happy.



"See I told you" Emily said then she stopped as they got in line with the rest of their cabin. Ellie stared at the boys and Tori asked what was up with Raven and Starfires uniforms.



"Just some old things we found, all our other clothes are packed for the summer" Raven explained



"Shut-up" Ellie said



"You shut up" Emily replied



"You both need to shut up" Tori said



"Shut up now" Ellie said, Raven and Starfire were confused and Ellie caught it



"Its from American Idol, we like to kid with eachother" Ellie said



"Yea," Emily said "'Nother rule, never take anything serious and you'l never get into any kinds of fights"



"Ok" Starfire said "Shut up"



"Nice"Ellie said



"You try it Raven" Emily said



"Shut up" Raven said, it felt good.



"Oh MY GAWD!!!!!!!!" Ellie wispered a loud scream(if you've ever heard someone do this, its hilarious)



"AHH" Tori did the same



"Its Bo!!! Look at his butt, those shorts make him look like he has one" Ellie said(lol)



“ROBIN!” Starfire saw Robin and ran to him and hugged him Beast Boy was next to them laughing for some odd reason. Raven stayed back and felt a bit uneasy, but when she looked at Tori she felt at home. Something about that girl, it was like she had a light of happy and comfort that touched anyone that came within 20 feet of her. Kyle broke Starfire and Robin up and sent Starfire back.



“He hott” Ellie said



“Look” Emily said “He has a butt”



“I like that in a guy, but the green one is a stick dude” Tori said, Starfire frowned



“That man said I could not hug Robin because of the camps rule of PDA(Public display of affection)” She said. A whistle blew and everyone became quiet. They did their `Happy camp' speach and lowered the flag for the night. After which they made sure everyone was there before they started dinner. Calling out cabin names. When our boys cabin was called they all screamed: WE HAVEN'T SHOWERED IN A MONTH!(ew) and when they called our girls cabin, they just screamed. When they went to eat, it was normal, prayer, waiting for food, eating, talking, eating more, burping(boys) and cleaning up. I could tell you how the rest of the day went but its all just announcments and tours(BORING!) I myself like stories with lots of talking but I can't go on yet.



---------------------------------------------______________________________----------------------------------------------



Okay, no one told me if you wanted to be in the story, COME ONE I know somewhere out there there are people dying to meet the Titans and I can put you in here. If you want to be in the boys or girls cabin email me, just click my name and my profile will have my email in it. Heres what I need:



Name

Age

Interests

personality

obssesion

fave sport

FAVE CAMP GAME

looks

social skills



if you dont want to thats okay...I just need to know



PS: I am Emily, Tori and Ellie are my bestest friendsi n the world...YEA All the people in here are real, the camp is real, the games are real..EVERYTHING IS REAL! EXCEPT MY STORY! Okay thankies.



ONE MORE THING! If your a boy, and have gone to camp, tell me what they do when they're in the cabins and with eachother, I KNOW NOTHING OF BOYS! Thanks






































































































































































































































































Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

blackdragon1991 on September 23, 2006, 6:07:50 AM

blackdragon1991 on
blackdragon1991Name- Arya, not really but i like that name...

Age- 14

Interests- drawing, reading

personality- classified as a goth, but also a nerd and freak... wierd combinations i know...

obssesion- reading?

fave sport- soccer and cross coutry

FAVE CAMP GAME- tag

looks- blonde curly hair, gray that sometimes are blue eyes, wears a lot aof black & jeans

social skills- not many...

RaeandBB on August 16, 2005, 2:10:59 PM

RaeandBB on
RaeandBBahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......... write more god damnit!!! i m sorry... dot dot dot.... hehehe

RaeandBB on August 16, 2005, 2:10:58 PM

RaeandBB on
RaeandBBahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......... write more god damnit!!! i m sorry... dot dot dot.... hehehe

RaeandBB on August 16, 2005, 2:10:38 PM

RaeandBB on
RaeandBBahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......... write more god damnit!!! i m sorry... dot dot dot.... hehehe

RaeandBB on August 14, 2005, 3:17:52 AM

RaeandBB on
RaeandBBhahahahaha..... me luv dis story!!! plz update sooooon!!!!