Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Terra is back(dun dun dun)

Ravens dead. After 6 months of her death the Titans are seeing and hearing what seems to be Ravens ghost. But she has something to say to the Titans that might shed a little light on their lives that are falling apart day by day.

Chapter 2 - Terra is back(dun dun dun)

Chapter 2 - Terra is back(dun dun dun)


Title: Contact



Summary: Terra is back, Ravens still dead, Slade is still annoying, what is happening? Chapter 4 up and BB gets comunication....



Authors Note: Sorry for not updating stuff, I got alot of things I have to do and I barely have time for anything. Well, enjoy



OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO



Chapter 4



"I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!" Beast Boy grabbed a couple rocks(big rocks) and threw them at the ground he kicked them around "Why the (bleep) would he do this!!!! Its not human!!!!" Starfire stepped towards him.



"Beast Boy, be hopeful, we will catch Slade or at least save Terra but you halve to calm d-" BB cut her off



"Calm DOWN?! I need to CALM DOWN!?" Fire burned in Beast Boys eyes "WHy do YOU think you can just tell me to calm down?!"



"Beast Boy, please" Starfire said "Our job is done, we must get back to the Tower now" BB pushed past her and started to run, jump, and in mid air changed into a bird and flew off into the distance. Starfire followed, slowly.



OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO



"Okay," Robin said "We need to be on guard every minute so we'll rotate on who watches the place every two hours"



"Isn't two hours a little long?" Cyborg said "I mean, what if we have to go to the bathroom or something, what if we get hungry!?" Ahhhhh God forbid him to get hungry!



"Okay, one hour, do we really have to fight over this?" Said Robin



"Thats better" Cyborg said



"Who goes first?" Star asked



"Uh....." Robin thought "Rock paper scissors? I don't know.." All the Titans stared at him. "Oh, okay I'll do it first" He sat down and crossed his arms, staring at the screen. The others went off to do their own thing. Cyborg went to do some tech stuff with his..um...stuff. Starfire went and tried to cook some food and Beast Boy decided to watch TV.



OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOO





"Beast Boy wake up!" Cyborg said running into the room



"WHa?!" BB must have fallen asleep on the couch..



"Hes there" Starfire said, staring at the computer screen.



"Okay" BB jumped off the couch and went to the computer, and wouldn't you know it, there was Slade and brother blood shaking hands. The most sickening thing anyone could ever see.



"Oh, I think I'm going to be sick" Beast Boy turned green, wait....



"Lets go" Robin said, turning the computer off. Beast Boy and Starfire flew there, Robin hopped on his cycle and Cyborg got in the T Car. When they got there, nobody. "But, how can he just disapear?..." Robin thought to himself untill his thoughts we interupted by Starfire pushing him over to the side. He looked over to where he was standing and just before he was about to say 'Ow, Starfre what was that for?' A bomb like sphere landed by him and he got up and ran, so did everyone else.



"Foolish Titans," they heard him say, they just couldn't see him. "Did you really think I was going to blow up your little friend?"



"Thats what-" He cut Cyborg off



"I wanted you to think" he said "I'm not going to do what you think I am, you should know that by now. I just had to see if you were paying attention, thats all, And I have found I was wrong! I guess you owe me 50 dollars Brother Blood"



"You betted on us?" Beast Boy asked "How low can you get.."



"Of course I bet on you" Slade said, still hidden in the darkness "Anyone would, and my next bet is, I can destroy you"



"You going to do it all by yourself or are you going to get another inoccent person to do your dirty work?" BB said



"You better watch it, I've already taken two of your friends, and I have no problem getting rid of you. I'll just use the black one as my puppet" Oh, so harsh



"Puppet?" BB muttered under his breath



"You will not hurt us anymore Slade, we will not allow it!" Starfire said



"Thats what you think princess" How did he know...



"You just wait and see" She said angrily



"How about YOU wait and see, because YOUR next"



"Get him now!" She flew fiercly towards where the voice was coming from and the others followed. Star used her glowy hand(?)to make light but nothing, no one.



"So...what do we do now?" BB asked



"We take Terra," Robin said "Back to the Tower, then we'll bring her back"



"What do you mean 'bring her back' we don't have the antidote yet" Beast Boy said, confused



"Actually.." Cyborg started



"It was supposd to be a surprise, but seeing as whats happened..."Robin said



"Surprise" Cyborg said, turning his arm into something that can cut rock and cut the base of Terra so they could move her..



"Wait" Beast Boy said "If you had the antidote all along, why didn't you give it to her when we got the note?"



"I forgot about it" Said Robin, watchin Cyborg



"YOU FORGOT ABOUT IT?? How the heck could you forget about it?" How could they forget about it?



"I don't know, we just did" Robin answered



"Yea, you always forget.." Beast Boy muttered



"What?"



"Huh? Oh nothing.."BB lied, he walked over next to Starfire who was poking at some dried lava



"Don't mind him," Cyborg said still working "He's just a confused 14 year old, he'll get over it....DONE"



"Am I to carry her?" Starfire asked stepping up to them, Beast Boy followed and stood next to her. Robin nodded. Starfire got a good grip and carefully flew off, as did BB.



OOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO



"When I say go, push that button right there" Cyborg pointed to a small button on a control panel. He stood next to Robin who was standing by a long flat peice of equipment, that looked like one of those lights dentists use. It was about 6 feet long and 3 and a half feet wide and was connected to the table, Terras lifeless, rock body was laying on a table under it. Cyborg grabbed the long end of the 'dentist light' and Robin and Beast Boy grabbed the two shorter ends.



"Don't let go, if you do it will all be a failure and we may never get her back" Cyborg pushed a button on top of the equipment and it extended a clear wall and enclosed Terra in a box.



"Um...call me stupid, but why do we have to hold on?" BB asked



"I didn't get a chance to finish it and it might burst, filling the whole room with bad chemicles" Cy answered



"Oh"



"Starfire go" Cyborg ordered, she obeyed and the box started to fill up with yellow smoke, or something close to it. As Cyborg had said, the box got flimsy and the boys had to push with all their might to hold it down, the 'smoke' got thicker and brighter and they could no longer holf the sides together, it burst and pieces went everywhere.



"IT'S OKAY! THE GASSES HAVE GONE DOWN" Cyborg shouted above the noise. When it all cleared, silence filled the room. They slowly walked up to the table and Terra was not a rock anymore. She was alive.



"Beast Boy!" She said sitting up



"Terra" Hug time! This time Beast Boy made it to her before Starfire, Terra hugged back but when she got sight of Robin, she stopped hugging and her eyes hit the floor. She couldn't look any of them in the eye, not after what she had done. Seeing something was wrong, Bb and Starfire backed off. Terra put her hand on her forehead, almost excpecting Robin to pull out some handcuffs she spoke softly.



"I-I'm sorry, for everything"



"Terra, you have already been forgivin, please do not be sad" Starfire assured



"Yea," Robin joined in "Slade can do somethings to you.." His voice trailed off and the room fell dead silence. Unsure of whether to break this new silence or not, Terra stood up.



"So..." She started "Should we clean this up?" She stared at the shattered peices of glass.



"I can handle that" Cyborg ran off and came back with a sweeper and sucked all the peices of glass up. That night, they laughed and played just like nothing had happened. No talk of Raven, Slade, or anything else. They ent out for pizza, a movie, played games, and ate more pizza. Life seemed perfect. Almost.



OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOO



Yea, I had to put something up, for Terra loverz that is. Oh yea, I didn't realize until just today that Contact was the name of some old movie, I think, anways thanks for reading, And I should be updating many more of my stories soon.



:D

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment