Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Leaving

Started it a while back... summary inside

Chapter 1 - Leaving

Chapter 1 - Leaving


Gone

By: Zuki Ravenwood

A/N and junk like that:



Zuki: Hello, and welcome a fic that I HOPE will get past the first chapter….

Bakura: Yeah, unlike all of your other ones.

Z: … shut up… -.-

Atemu: HEY!! Be nice to Zuki. She could have rabid stuffed bunnies attack you!!

Z: OH!! What a great idea!!

B: NOT BUNNIES!!! ((Cowers on fear of the rabid stuffed bunnies))

Z: Read the nice disclaimer or I will!!! ((Laughs evilly))

B: Zuki doesn't own Yugioh, or Sesame Street, or much of anything else for that matter….

Z: I DO HAVE THREE PAIRS OF TOE SOCKS!! AND A ….A ….. THIS STORY LINE AND A SHINNY BLUE EYES CARD!!!

A: Watch out, or Kiaba will come and rip it up on you…..

Z: No he won't. `Cause he will have to beat you first!!! ((laughs evilly some more)) Oh yeah, all info on the characters and junk like that from janime.net.



Summary: Atemu left for the afterlife, or so everybody thinks. In reality, he was not meant to leave. Yet. He must face the challenges of everyday life, and find Yugi at the same time. The problem is: he doesn't know where or when he is!!



Note: I will be using the Japanese names unless noted otherwise, and Yami's REAL name is Atemu so I will use that…. Don't like it the deal.



Spoiler: Yep, oh yeah, loads.








Chapter One: Leaving





“Yugi… I'm sorry man.” Jonouchi, AKA Jou, said after Atemu had disappeared into the bright light of the doorway to the supposed afterlife.

“It's okay Jou; I bet he's happy wherever he is.” Yugi said optimistically.

“Yeah, you're right…”





Meanwhile behind the doors





Atemu was blinded by the bright white light, and closed them for what seemed to only be a few seconds. Opening his eyes, Atemu blinked again. He was in a room, red curtain floated in on a gentle breeze. Papers littered the floor; some more were taped up on the walls, along with pictures of what looked like himself with a group of people and some of him alone and some single shots of people.

"Wh -Where am I?" Atemu asked himself, as he sat up. Standing, he walked towards a dresser. Opening one drawer, he saw white t-shirts. In the other were more. Going to the closet, he saw an army of sad looking greenish grey suits. "Okay. These are sooooo not mine."

A sudden banging at his door made him turn around suddenly.

"Come on Atemu, you're going to be late for school!!!" a motherly voice said.

“School... I-I don't know what you're talking about…” Atemu answered, confused.

“Oh yeah, you fell down the stairs yesterday. You must have a bit of concussion induced amnesia…. Would you like to stay home instead?”

“N-no…. I'll go to school…. Where is that again?”

“…. Oh dear…. I'll call Ran, he'll help you out. Why don't you take a shower and get dressed in the meantime?” the voice said, and after a short pause added, “He's your best friend. I'm your mother.”

“Oh… thanks… Mom….” Atemu replied, timidly.

“Don't force it dear, it'll come back eventually.” Footsteps signaled her departure.

`Well then….. That was….. Odd to say the least…..' Atemu thought as he got up out of the bed.

He pulled out what appeared to be a school uniform and grimaced in distaste. It was a rather sad grayish blue suit not unlike the one worn by Domino High students.



Meanwhile back in Domino…..



“Hey, Yug. Why so sad? `Da Pharaoh is in a better place now; you said it yerself not even a month ago. Cheer up man.” Jou said to his rather sad looking friend.

“I know Jou. It's just that…. I have this feeling he's still around here somewhere…. Alive.” Yugi replied with a sigh.

“Have you tried contacting him with that mind chain whosy-ma-whatsit?”

“Mind link? No not yet…why?”

“You might be able to get ta him that way, see where he is.” Jou replied.

“O never thought of that… I'm gonna try.”

{Atemu? Are you there? Yami?} Yugi said into the mind link.

Silence. Nothing, no response greeted him.

“… Jou….” Was all that Yugi had to say.

“Sorry man… at least you tried” Jou said, patting his friend on the back.

“Yeah…. I'll try every day though.”



End of chapter one



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



Zuki: Well then, that took a while to get done. >.<

Bakura: Yeah. You started last year…..

Z: Hey…. BUNNIES.

B: AAAAHHHHH!!!!

Atemu: *lol*

Z: Well stay tuned for the next exciting installment of “Gone”




Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Darling_425 on February 22, 2006, 2:56:08 AM

Darling_425 on
Darling_425I like your disclaimers and comments. The story rocks!