Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - huh?

Started it a while back... summary inside

Chapter 2 - huh?

Chapter 2 - huh?


“Gone”

By: Zuki Ravenwood

Chapter 2: “Huh?”



A/N and other junk:



Zuki: *typing away at compy*

Bakura: *wearing a clown suit* Why am I not in this fic yet?

Z: Yet? Who said you were ever going to be in it at all? You're just here for comic relief. Read disclaimer. Clown boy.

B: *angry* Zuki doesn't own YGO. She owns original characters and the plot of this story. Don't sue her. I need the job she so graciously provides me wit her ever loving - HEY!! What? You don't employ me!!

Z: Bunnies.

B: EEEP!!! Okay you do.







~o~o~o~





Chapter 2: Huh?



Atemu



“Oy! You in there Atemu? Yer ma called and said you had amnesia or something like that.” A boy Atemu's age said, opening the door to his room. Atemu stood in the middle, his shirt halfway done up and his grey jacket over a chair.

“Huh? Who… Ran?” Atemu said, looking up from his buttons.

The boy, Ran, had bright red hair and violet eyes. He looked at his friend oddly.

“Yeah. Wow, your ma was right, you don't remember anything….”

“I guess… Is this really the school uniform?”

“Yeah, you never complained before…. Oh, yeah. You have to do that thing this week.”

Atemu looked at Ran, one eyebrow raised.

“Heh, oh yeah. You're on hall duty this week for with the little kiddies.” Ran explained.

“Is that a good thing?”

“Eh, don't know. We have to get going, don't want to be late.”

Atemu nodded, and finished buttoning his shirt. He grabbed his jacket and backpack, and followed Ran down the stairs. After being stopped by his mother and told to have a nice day, the two of them began to walk to school.



~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~



Yuugi: After school:

“Hey, Yuugi!” Anzu said, running up behind her friend.

“Huh? What do you want Anzu?” Yuugi said, turning to face the brown-haired girl.

“Jou told me that you're still bummed about the Pharaoh being gone, so I thought you would want to come with me to a movie.”

“Umn… sure, that'd be great Anzu!” Yuugi said after thinking a bit. `Atemu would want me to have fun…… even without him here.' He thought.

“Cool. This weekend good, unless you have to help your grandpa….”

“No, I'm free on Saturday. Noon okay?”

“Yeah, I'll pick you up at the game shop.”

“Okay! See you Saturday!” Yuugi said and began walking towards home. Anzu stared after him.

`He looks different somehow… maybe a bit… taller… carries himself differently… like the Pharaoh somehow... rubbed off on him.' She thought watching her friend's receding back.



~end chapter two







Endnotes by zuki:



T.T Nobody reviewed the first chapter…. *cries* Okay, besides that this is really cool that I've gotten past the first chapter of a story!! ^ . ^ *dances* I kind of like the bit at the end there, about Yuugi being taller… I was somewhat inspired to write that by a Fullmetal alchemist chapter that isn't out in print yet.*sweatdrop* LOL Oh the power of the internet. (readmanga.com if you're interested) I know theses chapters are kind of dinky, only a page or so… Hey, I can only get so much in 45 minutes a day…. Unless I have a study hall that day! (Study hall then Lunch. Oh yeah!! Oh the power! LOL)



~lederhosen

Zuki

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Darling_425 on February 22, 2006, 3:01:07 AM

Darling_425 on
Darling_425It's so great story! Please continue! *Chibi eyes* One rewiever still is a rewiever.