Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - "..."

Started it a while back... summary inside

Chapter 3 - "..."

Chapter 3 - "..."


“Gone”

By: Zuki Ravenwood

Chapter 3: “…”





Random junk of DOOOOOOOMMMMMMM:



Z: Hola amigos!! You just heard my extent of the spanisieo languishio!

B: *looks up from the paper* You're a moron.

Z: Yeah and, your point is?

B: I know, I know. Disclaimer time.

Z: No. You have a new assignment. Besides, you suck at the disclaimer.

B: Oh. Can I go back to reading?

Z: No.

B: damn.

Z: *in really big announcer voice* your new assignment is: (Dun dun dun) Search and Destroy! Your target: Flamers.

B: But nobody has flamed you yet…. Nobody's even reviewed….. Ra….

Z: *still in announcer mode* That doesn't matter!!!!! *back to `normal'* Besides Kitsu's reading the disclaimer today.

Kitsu: WHAT!! Why do I get pulled into these things……..

Z: *points* That's why.

K: AHHHHHH!!!!! AAAAANNNNNNDDDDDDYYYYYYY!!!!!! WHAT DID SHE DO TO YOU!!!

Andy: *duct taped to a chair being forced to watch teletubbies* Make it stop…. IT BURNS!!!

K: Fine I'll read your evil disclaimer…. Zuki doesn't own YGO. She does have rather good duct tape skills though…. I'm afraid of them……

Z: BWAH HAHA HAHAH!!!

B: *sigh* So wonderful…. The sounds of torture is music to my ears

A: *screams like a girl*



Z: Oh, by the way, Yugi is going at a different time pace, it's the next day for him.



Chapter three: “…”



Atemu: school, Friday.





Lunch. Freedom. Two words which, until now, Atemu had only had borrowed memories of from Yuugi. The warm spring air had a strange effect on the entire school, especially the Pharaoh. He had to watch over a group of first graders with a girl names Liana. A small group of them were crowded around two of them. Shouts issued from the crowd, causing Atemu to walk over to see what was going on.

Two boys were in a duel.

“I won't tell Liana if you let me play the winner.” Atemu whispered to them, causing them to look up at him with large eyes.

“Okay, mister.” The one closer to him said. Atemu smiled, causing the kids to return to their duel. It was over in a few minutes.

“Okay mister, you can use my deck.” The loser said handing Atemu a rather dog-eared deck that looked like it had accidentally been left out in the rain a couple of times.

After a little less than five minutes, Atemu had beaten the kid.

“Wow! You're really good! Just like Yuugi Mouto!” the kid said, gathering his cards.

“I guess you could say that…” Atemu said rather sadly, thinking of Yuugi. `I wonder how he's doing… and all the others as well.' He thought to himself.

“Hey Mister, can you teach me to be as good as you?” One of the little girls asked, timidly.

“Sure, do you all want to know the first secret of being good?” Atemu asked one finger on his nose.

“YEAH!' said the entire group.

“It's a special secret, I don't know it you can handle the responsibility….. You would have to tell anybody who asks you the secret.”

“We can we can!!”

“Okay then, here it is: Trust yourself and you can never go wrong!” Atemu whispered. “That works for anything you try to do!”

“Ohhhhhhhhh…..” the kids chorused, wide eyed.

At that moment the bell rang, signaling the beginning of the second half of the day.

“See you tomorrow, and don't forget the secret!” Atemu said, standing up.

“Okay!! See you `morrow Mister!”

Atemu waved to the kids as Liana walked over to stand beside him.

“What the hell was that all about, we just have to make sure they don't kill anything, not talk to them.” She said, yawning.

“You wouldn't understand.” Atemu said and walked away from her. Grabbing his jacket off the table, he walked towards where his class was.



~*~O~*~



“Now class, please behave. I realize it's the last day before the weekend, but we really need to get through this lesson!” the rather aged math teacher croaked over the class. It was the last period of the day, and nobody wanted to be it the stuffy room at the moment.

A piece of paper slipped its way onto Atemu's desk. He looked around quizzically, but the class was so chaotic that he couldn't find who gave it to him. Unfolding it from the airplane that it was folded into, he read what was written on it;





Atemu,

Would you care to come with me on a date to the mall today after school? I know you don't really like that place, but would you please come with me?

Kana

Atemu blinked rather stupidly for a few moments. Then looked around again. A girl with long braided black hair waved timidly at him. He nodded and pointed at the clock, tilting his head to one side. She smile and held up four fingers., meaning four o'clock. Atemu nodded and bent over the piece of paper, scrawling his answer:



Kana,

I'd be delighted to accompany you to the mall. I was thinking of going there myself to get some clothes. 4 o'clock sounds great. I'll meet you on the front steps of school at that time.

Atemu



He folded it back up and sent it back to her across the room. Kana opened it and smiled; she looked up at him and nodded.

Atemu spent of rest of the class watching the clock and waiting for the class to end. It finally did, releasing the entire school upon the world.

“Atemu! Wait for me!” Kana said, collecting her books, and running after him.

“Hn? Oh, hey Kana.” Atemu said, turning around, with a smile.

“So, are you sure you can come with me today?”

“Yeah… well, probabally. My mom will think it's weird though….. I think….”

“Heh. You're pretty funny! Here, I'll give you my number. Call me if you can't go.” Kana said, grabbing Atemu's hand and writing her phone number on it with a green Sharpie.

“Okay. I'll talk to you later.” Atemu said, and went off to his locker to get his coat and shoes.

~*~o~*~



“Hello! I'm home!” Atemu said, taking off his shoes once he got home.

“Atemu! You're home! How was school today?” His mom asked, hugging him.

“It was okay. Can I go to the mall with Kana at four? I would like to get some different clothes… that funky green is kind of… wierd.”

“Ooohhhhhhh!! My little boy has a date! Of course you can go! I'll give you some extra money. I never liked that color either.” His mom said, squeezing him.

“Owww… mom… you're squishing me….”

“Oh, sorry. I just got excited. You usually keep you money in that wooden box on you dresser.”

“Okay, I`m going to go and try to salvage an outfit. Call me when it's three thirty. I don't want to be late.” Atemu said, going upstairs to his room.



~`~o~`~



Yugi, Saturday (Next day)



Yugi sighed, Tea was late. Again.

“Yugi! Sorry I'm late! I couldn't find anything to wear!” Tea said, running up to her friend.

“How couldn't you find clothes, you have two closets full. It's okay though I just got here.” Yugi lied, he had been waiting for twenty minutes. “What movie are we going to see?”

“I was thinking we go and see that new Underworld movie; I hear it's really good.”
“It's rated R, we can't. I hear there's a theater showing Triplets of Bellville, subtitled. I've heard really good reviews about it.”

“Oh! Yeah, I could get extra credit in French for seeing that! Let's go!”



(( Emergency author's note: Bwah hah ahh!! That is it for Yugi's adventure with the evil Tea in this chapter.))



Atemu : 3:30 Friday



“Atemu! Its three thirty dear!” his mom called from downstairs.

“Okay Mom, I'll be down in a second!” Atemu replied, and grabbed a black button down shirt he had found at the bottom of the closet. It looked brand new, he put it on after ripping the tags off. He already had on a pair of dark jeans that were just as new.

As he went down the stairs, his mom positively squealed.

“I never thought you would wear those! Your father had gotten them for you last year for Christmas.” she squeaked.

“Uh… Okay then. What time do you want me home by?”

“Call me when you're finished, I'll pick you up. Is she going to come over for dinner?”

“I don't know. We didn't really talk about that. How am I going to call?”

“Take your phone.”

“What's the phone number?” Atemu said, not knowing that simple piece of information.

“117-1946, I'll write it down.”

“Thank you. Sorry to be such a bother. I guess I hit my head harder than I though.” he said, pocketing his phone and the slip of paper.

“It's okay dear, it'll come back don't worry about it too much. Here's some money for your wardrobe. Have fun.” his mom replied, hugging him tightly and giving the cash.

“Hope you don't mind black and red too much!” He replied on his way out the door.



`~o~'



Kana sat on the steps outside the school. She wore a knee length jean skirt, a green tank-top and a black jacket. Her hair was loose, and blowing in the slight breeze.

She gasped slightly as Atemu rounded the corner; he was wearing an entirely black outfit.

“Atemu! Over here!” she yelled standing and waving her arms. He looked up, and waved back. HE then began running towards her, and arrived a few moments later.

“You look nice Kana, ready?” he gasped, out of breath.

“Yep, you look…. different. Better different.” Kana replied. “Should we catch a train, or walk?”

“I'll pay for the train fare there, if that's okay with you.” Atemu said, as they began walking together.

“Okay. My mum said you could come over for dinner, if you want.”

“I'll call my mom and ask when we get on the train.”

“Mnh hmn.”



`~o~'



A/N: YAY!! I've finished chapter three! :edhair: (That will only make sense on the forum, sorry people who aren't on it.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment