Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Shopping and a Teal Shirt

Started it a while back... summary inside

Chapter 4 - Shopping and a Teal Shirt

Chapter 4 - Shopping and a Teal Shirt


Gone

By: Zuki Ravenwood

Chapter Four: “Shopping and a Teal Shirt”







Random junk of dooooooommmmm time!!!



Zuki: HI YA EVERYBODY!!! *bounces around*

Bakura: Okay, who gave you sugar?

Z: Umn……... your mom!?!

B: ……… strange child.

Z: Okeay, terday, we has a special guest disclaimer reader!!! It's Hokey-san!!!! *throws confetti*

Hokey: Why are you making me do this?

Z: I dunno…… it's either that or you get to wear a doughnut costume and I sic a doughnut-deprived Vash on you!!!!!

H: *sigh* Zuki doesn't own anything. Don't sue her, she can't even afford a school lunch…

Z: Sank ye!! *begins running in circles, arms spread out making airplane noises* NEAAAAWR!!!!





Chapter Four: “Shopping and a Teal Shirt”





Yami and Kana walked through the throngs of people, mostly window shopping, sometimes going in for a closer look. Yami hadn't gotten much of anything aside from wierded-out by an offer for a job of working at some random store. He rather spotted a store that he remembered from when he and Yuugi had gone shopping one time.

“C'mon Kana! I think I see something.” He said, grabbing her hand and cutting across the wide hall twards the store. She suddenly halted, upon realizing the place he was heading.

“Uh, are you sure you want to go in there? It's kind of… weird in there… I mean look at the girl who just walked out, she's tattooed allover and pierced to pieces!” she said.

“Yes, I wish to go in here. They're nice people, you just can't get over that they look different then what is considered `normal.” Yami said, turning and telling her.

“Eh, well… I guess it's just that… I don't know! They're just Weirdo's.”

“You don't have to go in if you don't want to; I'll be in and out before you realize it! Something tells me I'll find something in there… besides maybe I won't look so weird. Maybe it'll be good.” Yami teased gently.

“… Fine. I'll go in. My cousin likes that kind of stuff, I'll get her something.” Kana said finally.

“Thanks Kana.”

“Yeah yeah. Let's go.”



`O'



“Oh my god! I just want to attack you!” Kana said when Yami stepped out of the dressing room. “Silver, red and black are definitely your colors!”

“Your girlfriends right, that does look good.” The girl who worked there said, as she was putting some shirts on the shelf.

“Eh? She's not my girlfriend… I think…” Yami said, slightly stunned at the comment. “I'm gonna go change…”

“I'd grab him myself, but I've got one already. You're lucky.” The girl said to Kana and went back to the counter.



IT'S YUUGI TIME!!! ((Don't forget the time difference!))



“Grandpa I'm home!” Yuugi yelled as he entered the apartment above the Game shop.

“How was your date?” Grandpa asked from the kitchen, he was wearing a teal shirt.

“It wasn't a date. We're friends!”

“Riiiight. I've got ramen cooking if you want any.”

“Nah, we had popcorn. I've got homework to do as well.”

“Okay then. Have fun with that!” Grandpa said as Yuugi went to his room. Once there, he collapsed on his bed and fell asleep.







~~ Random dream! (Or is it reality?(weeeeewwwwhhhhhhh)) ~~



Yuugi stood in a mall. He didn't know what mall, wait yes he did, it was the local mall he and Anzu had just been at! Yami was there too!

“Yami!” Yuugi said, running up to him and attempting to hug him. He went right through. “Yami, it's me, Yuugi! I'm right next to you!”

Yami looked around suddenly, as if he heard his Yuugi's voice calling him.

“Yuugi?” he said, confusedly.

“Who? It's just us here right now, are you hearing things?” a girl said, walking through Yuugi's back.

“Oh, yeah I think so, Kana, I must have been.” Yami said, Yuugi could tell that he was lying.

“C'mon I'm getting hungry. We can go to the bookstore too.” The girl who must have bee Kana said.

“Eh, okay.” Yami said and followed her, but he paused sayingI swear I heard a voice call my name… so familiar… but who was it?”





~`~O~`~





Zuki's Uber special weird Author's note of DOOOOOMMMM!!!!



Hiya everybody!! So yeah, I felt like going on about something today! Yay for you!! I've become obsessed with Kingdom Hearts! The only problem is I don't have a playstation… Is that a problem?

I beat Chain of Memories for GBA, well the Sora part anyway. Riku is so much better!! I mean come on, he's faster, stronger and has ABSOLUTLY no charge-time for his deck! It's frigging amazing! *dances* And sexy as hell!!! *dances to the ness*

In other news: I got and `A' in DDR the other weekend, yep, I Dance. I lurve DDR. Not as much as a certain pharaoh, or Sesshomaru, or Edward Elric, or Aya, or Sora or Riku, but I do lurve it lots! I'm on light, by the way, and don't get `D's anymore! *is happy* Well, okay I do get D's, but not too often!!!

Well, toodles peoples, Lurve.

Zuki

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment