Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - "Concert Was Today"

Her a mermaid, him a human. both from two different worlds but their paths will soon merge into one. Zutara
Please review.

Chapter 1 - "Concert Was Today"

Chapter 1 - "Concert Was Today"


The Avatar Little Mermaid

Cast and what they will be



Ariel- Katara (as a mermaid)

Eric- Zuko

Sebastian- Sokka (as a merman)

Scuttle- Aang (as a man that lives on island)

Grimsby- (Iroh)

Max- Zula

Flounder- Haru (as a merman)

Triton- Pakku (as a merman)

Ursula- Jun (as a half human and sting ray)

Flotsam & Jetsam- Duke & Jet (as half human and dolphin)

Carlotta- Aunt Wu



(A.N. The characters in the story are all slightly OOC. And this story will be similar the movie with a little avatar twist to it.)



Chapter 1

“Concert was today”



A young man about the age of 18 stood on the deck of his ship. He has jet black silky hair with creamy pale skin. His eyes were as golden as a golden sunset. Some people say his eyes were pure gold. He has been out at sea for 2 years now. His kingdom sent him on a task in which he personally thought was impossible for him at the time. Along with his task in mind he had brought along with him his Uncle Iroh and sister zula for company. He really didn't want to go on the task. He felt it wasn't as important as his duty and honor to his kingdom.

He was at the front of his iron ship gazing out into the ocean, taking in the salty sweet air, and the wind blowing in his hair that was tied up into a topknot.

“Zuko,” an older man called.

Zuko didn't turn around. He just stood his position looking at the sea until the man called again.

“Zuko. Oh there you are. What are you looking at my nephew?” the older man asked.

“Nothing Uncle, just thinking.”

“Thinking about what I may ask?”

“I've been thinking about, why I was sent on this task. I've been out at sea for two years and still haven't found what I'm looking for.”

“Zuko, you should no better. Your kingdom needs you to be wed in order for you're to take the throne. And if I may add your 18th birthday is today.”

“I know that Uncle!” Zuko raised his voice slightly while still trying to keep his temper in control. “Its Just I don't want to be forced into this. Hasn't any one heard of marrying for love.?”

“Zuko I'm sorry its just you turned down every girl you met so far, maybe the girl for you isn't even from this world.” After Iroh was finished he walked away allowing Zuko to take in what was all just said.

Zuko Just kept starring out into the ocean thinking about what would be his next move.

Below the Ocean Surface



The merfolk and other creatures of the seas came from all around in honor of the great king of four oceans, Pakku. Today was his daughters' and son's day to shine for today was the day of the grand concert that was held every year. At this concert his daughters' and son would perform.

As everyone got to there seats the lights were dimmed and the spot light was shined onto Pakku's son Sokka.

Sokka was the only boy in his wonderful family of mermaid. The only other man of the house was his father Pakku. Sokka was 17 years old who had his hair pulled up into a childish ponytail.

Sokka put his hands into the air to ready his band. On his signal they started to play their instruments and while he conducted. Sokka had on one of his biggest smiles that reached from ear to ear as he saw his sisters come out and sing.



We are the daughters of Pakku

Great father who loves us and named us well.



Pakku smiled greatly seeing how well his daughters acknowledged him.



Kaquata

Kadrina

Karista

Katina

Kadella

Kallana

And then there is the youngest in her musical debut.

Our seventh little sister, we're presenting her to you

To sing a song Sokka wrote

Her voice is like a bell

She's are sister, Kata…



The girls stopped singing, Sokka stopped playing, and all gasped at once seeing their sister not where she was supposed to be. They all turned to see what their father was going to do know.

Pakku turned a deep shade of red as his anger rose and fumed. Then without any other thought in mind he grabbed his trident and hollered out “KATARA

Below the surface at an old ship



A young mermaid swam up to an old iron ship with her best friend Haru. Haru was a merman who was about the same age of the young mermaid. The merman had long brown hair, green eyes and a tail that was emerald green. The mermaid had long chocolate brown hair with eyes that were as blue as sapphires. Her skin color was a wonderful caramel color, her tail matched her eyes, while her fins were a light crystal blue with a hint of Navy blue around the edges. She also had on a creamy white skin sea shell top to cover up her breast. In the eyes of many she was the most beautiful and extraordinary mermaid in the whole sea.

She and Haru went on many adventures, but they didn't know that today was a new day for them. Their lives would be changed forever.

“Katara wait up,” shouted Haru still trying to catch up to his speedy friend who had finally stopped.

“Haru, hurry up.” Katara said while motioning for her friend to get his tail fin over by her. Katara kept looking at the ship as Haru swam up beside her.

Haru swam up the out of breath and grabbed onto her shoulder for support. “You know I can't swim that fast.”

“Look there it is Haru. Isn't it fantastic.” Katara pointed out not even caring what Haru just said.

“Yeah, sure, it's great…Now can we get out of here.” Haru said while turning around in attempt to swim away until Katara grabbed him by the tip of his tail.

“Your not getting cold fins now are you?” she asked while smirking at him.

“Me, No way.” He pointed to himself as they swam towards the old sunken ship. “I'm as brave as your brother. I just think it maybe to dark in there for you to see. Don't need you running into something.”

“Then why are you still out there.” Katara said from the inside of the ship. Haru was talking so much he didn't even realize she swam through an open window and him still on the outside.

“Oh , I was just letting you go in first Katara. You know the rule ladies first.” Katara just rolled her eyes at Haru.

“Haru, if you don't want to come in you can stay out there and I don't know watch for sharks.” Katara sarcastically spoke.

“Yeah, you go and I'll…WHAT, SHARKS!” And without a second thought he rushed through the window. “Katara, do you really think there are sharks out there” he whispered as he slowly swam up to Katara. With them both having there backs turned, they didn't notice the great white swim by.

“Haru, did you know you're such a guppy?” she insulted him as she swam on and rolled her eyes when he wasn't looking.

Haru crossed his arms and made a pouty face as he said, “ I'm not a guppy.” He knew he couldn't beat Katara this time so he cautiously swam up to her.

A few moments later they were right below the captains chambers of the metal ship. “Yeah isn't this exciting …, I really love this, excitement, adventure, danger lurking around ever corner of…” Haru said talking to himself not seeing where he was going, he swam into a skeleton of a soldier. The skeleton had on a helmet with what looked like horns coming out of 3 different areas on the front. It also had a white mask with holes where the eyes and mouth would have been behind it. Haru was so stunned he was speechless for a moment until he screamed, “Ahh.”

He tried to swim away, without realizing he was running into objects making old rusty poles fall, which made a hole in the ceiling. Haru just zoomed out of there until he hit something and went crashing to the floor. The next thing he knew he was shaking and in Katara's arms. She hugged him trying to calm him down or at least stop him from shaking so much.

“Hey, are you okay?” Katara asked in a calm motherly tone still holding him.

“Yeah, sure I'm okay.” He told her still shaking.

“Shh.” She whispered letting go of him and putting her finger to her lips. Next she swam through the hole in ceiling he just made. She stopped when half of her body was through the hole and looked around the area. Shortly after she was through the hole, Haru popped up and began looking around himself.

“Oh my gosh,” she gasped after she saw something across the room. “Oh my gosh she” she gasped a bit louder. She started to swim away to the object that had caught her eyes attention.

“What is there something on me?” Haru asked while looking over his body.

“No silly. I was talking about this.” She turned around holding up an object that was silver in color. It had a very shallow scoop like shape on one end and a handle on the other.

“What the hell is that?” Haru asked

“I have no idea what so ever, but I bet are good friend Aang will!” She answered back while placing the foreign object in her satchel. While the two were looking at the object a flash of white went by the window of the captain's room. Haru glanced up after hearing movement in the water outside the window.

“Katara I don't think we should be here any longer.” He said looking out the window.

“And why not I may ask?” She asked while looking at another object. This object was about the size of two fist. It was short and stout with a handle and a spout.

“Cause, I don't thinks its safe here anymore.” He said alarmed.

“Haru, your such a guppy, nothing is going to happen. Now come over here and look at this.” She demanded while looking at the object more closely. “Haru?” she asked again, but still he didn't answer. “Haru?” Again she asked turning her head looking at him. She put the object away in her satchel and swam up to him before asking again. “Haru, what's…?”

“Sha.., Sha…, SHARK! We're going to die!” he screamed before she even finished. Before she could look over his shoulder to look, a great white shark crashed through the window, spreading glass all over the floor. Then with Haru being as scared as scared as he was grabbed Katara by her wrist and started speeding away. The shark was close on there tails. They went through the hole in the floor, and out the window they came in. They were about 10 yards away when Katara got loose from Haru's grip, and stopped.

“Katara, what are you doing?” he asked being shocked at her reaction.

“Just shut up and watch you idiot.” She hollered at him while raising her hands higher in the water. The shark burst through the window without any effort at all. But when he was about 5 yards away from the two, he stopped in midwater. Haru watched carefully seeing what Katara was doing and understood why she called him an idiot. A thick sheet of ice started to form around the sharks tail and fins instantly. After this was done the shark sank to the bottom of the sea floor, which was like 15ft below them.

Katara and Haru swam down to the shark to make sure the ice was good enough for them to escape. Katara quickly started examining her work, while Haru was making faces at the shark. The sharks head and gills weren't frozen that way he could still breathe.

Haru then put a grin on his face as he came up with an idea. He turned around so his back was towards the shark. He put his hands on his hips and started shaking his tail while saying “Nah, nah, nah, na nah, nah. Who just go this butt froze.” Stupid Haru for not thinking. Cause at that moment the shark snapped his jaws making its nose bump Haru. “ Ahhhh,” he screamed while swimming away from the shark.

Katara just started laughing when she left the sharks side. “ Next time we get into situations like this, don't you ever forget that I can waterbend, and you can earth bend. Also that should teach you a lesson for pissing off the shark. You never insult a shark guppy!” she scolded him while they swam for the surface.

I'm no a guppy!” he yelled back as she laughed at him.

Island in the middle of the Ocean



There he sat on his home sweet home island, humming a song he heard the other night that was about the seasons and 4 loves. He lives on the island not because he was different, but because he chose too. He was 14 years old, had no hair on his head, he wore on orange shirt with a yellow shirt wrapped around his waist, and a brown pair of pants.

He was in the middle of plying with his telescope when he heard his underwater friends shouting for him.

“Aang.” Katara called while waving to her friend that lived on the island. Aang jumped up surprised and he turned to face where Katara was calling from. She looked so far away so he hollered, “Whoa, if it ain't my good mermaid friend Katara. Katara how you doing kid?

Katara was watching him the whole time as he was yelling. She was laughing the whole time at Aang seeing how he was looking out the telescope the wrong way and she was right in front of him.

Aang put the telescope down after he was done yelling and noticed how close she was to him; with just a second ago she looked about 50 yards away. “Holy sea cow, what a swim?” Was all he could say.

Katara just shook her head and rolled her eyes at Aang when she remembered why she was here. “Hey Aang, look what we found today.” She said pulling her bag out of the water and placing it gently on the island.

Aang looked at the bag with excitement before he jumped into the air more than 10ft and ran over to the bag. He started looking through the bag and pulled out the first object. “Look at this, how long it's been since I used one of these.” He said feeling the smooth, silver surface.

“What, what is it?” Katara asked getting jumpy.

“It's a spoon.” Aang answered trying to sound amazed. “Humans used these things to eat different types of food. Oh and they could wear them on their noses.” He told her hanging the spoon on his nose. Katara chuckled at Aang humiliating himself and grabbed the spoon off his nose. She looked at it carefully with a wide grin on her face. “Wow, a spoon. Hey, Haru wonder what this will look like on you.” She had asked Haru before hanging the spoon on his nose. Katara and Aang started laughing and pounding their fist on the ground at Haru's embarrassment.

“Ha, ha, Katara, very funny. How about that one Aang?” Haru pointed out the other object while taking the spoon off his nose. After Aang was done laughing at Haru he gazed at where he was pointing.

“I haven't seen one of these in years.” Aang said with enthusiasm while picking up the object Haru was talking about. “This is wonderful.” He continued.

“What, what is it” Katara asked impatiently with excitement.

Aang smirked before saying, “It's an amazing, superdooper, alley upper …teapot?”

“Huh, what's a teapot?” Haru asked confused seeing Katara was speechless.

“Humans used this to drink a special drink called tea. Many old guys like ginseng tea, not sure why though.” Aang put his index finger on his chin puzzling for a second when all a sudden an idea popped into his playful mind. “Hey Katara. You want to know what you can do with these two things for fun.” Aang asked with a grin on his face.

“No, what can you do?” Katara said looking at him confused.

“This.” And at that moment Aang took both the spoon and the teapot and played a soft drum solo. “You can make music.”

Then it hit Katara and Haru like a tidal wave. “Music” Katara said through her teeth while grabbing her head.

shoot, the concert was today,” Haru yelled starting to Panic.

Katara then yanked the object out of Aangs hands while stuffing them into her bag and mumbled, “Oh my god, my fathers is so going to kill me. I'm sooo sorry Aang, but I got to go. Thank you Aang.” Haru and Katara waved bye to Aang and plunged back into the ocean waters.

“Anytime sweetie, anytime” Aang said while waving bye to his already submerged friends.

The mermaid and man vigorously swam to their destination. But as they swam they didn't know they were being watched carefully by another.

“Yes, hurry home princess. Wouldn't want to miss ole daddy's celebration now would we.” Said a dark and sinful woman as she sat in her bed gazing into her crystal ball.

She had long black hair with part of it in a bun on top of her head. She has dark red ruby lips with dark brown eyes. She was part sting ray. The only thing was she didn't have the wings attached to her. Instead she had a long black skin cape. Also on each of her shoulders she had tattoos of snakes.

“Ha, celebration indeed, all so pitiful.” She continued and had thrown her hands in the air with frustration. “When I lived in the palace, we had festivals, banquets, and special gifts were given.” She said with a seductive smirk.

“But now look at me.” The woman said with woe and half hanging out of bed. “A woman with my beauty should not have to starve and beg.” She growled turning over and gripping her bed. “Well I'll sow them soon enough that I'm better, and then they'll have something to celebrate about.” She crawled out of bed and started walking until she whipped around and hollered, “Jet, Duke!

Jet and Duke swam into their master bedroom. Jet and Duke were both half dolphins with green tails. They both have brown hair that went in all directions. Also Jet was tallest of the two boys.

“Yes Jun,” they answered their master in unison.

“I want you two to keep an extra watch on Pakku's youngest and prettiest little daughter Katara.” Jun told them while tapping her finger tips together. But she didn't notice the seductive grin on Jets face. “Katara just may be my main key for Pakku's undoing.” She chuckled with a wide dark smile.








Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

winxgirl21 on April 21, 2006, 6:51:22 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Great story!I can't wait for the next chapter!*favs*

SetoAngel01 on April 20, 2006, 12:05:43 AM

SetoAngel01 on
SetoAngel01OMG! That was really good! X3 Please let me know when you update! ^^