Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue

The Nermia Wreckers find an odd cat that knows about martial arts and can write. She's not a cursed person but she does have many secerts a few which Ranma knows that her friends from Fuedal Japan don't. R1/2/IY crossover

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Chapter 1 - Prologue
I don’t own Inu-Yasha or the other anime used in this story.

Prologue

A nice day in Kagome’s life. Peaceful, quiet and normal for once. No one paid attention to her accept the occasional comment of cute cat. Yes cute cat for her Feudal Japan friends didn’t know something about her. She was a demon. Cat demon to be exact. When she was young she ran from her home, from her world. She knew why demons weren’t around now. It was because they were moved to a different world, which she hated. Not her race being moved, she hated her family. They were heartless and evil. She like humans, her family liked the taste of humans. They had differences to say the least. So she ran from away from home. Away from arranged marriages. Away from her hateful family.
She lived around the demon world for a while until she heard her family was looking for her. Then she did something nearly impossible to do. She broke through he barriers separating the worlds and went to the human world. She landed at some shrine looking about 7-ish. As she climbed the stairs of the shine she felt pressure against her body and pain. Than all of a sudden a spirit surrounded her making feel like she was suffocating. Her lungs begged for air but none came. Then it all stopped. She felt different. Almost not demon like.
She checked.
Claws: Check
Tail: Check
Ears: Check
Fangs: Check
Markings: Check
She was confused on what happened. She heard a voice calmly saying, “Kagome.”

She looked around.

“Kagome”

Where was the voice coming from?

“KAGOME!”

“Ah! Who are you? Where are you?”

“*sigh* I’m in your body...well soul...well the Shikon no Tama and I’m Midoriko.”

“What the Shikon? I thought it was lost when the priestess died with it?”

“Yes that happened but the jewel and Kikyo’s soul waited until they or we found the right person to protect the jewel.”

“So you chose me even though I’m a demon.”

“Yes. You have a pure soul. What you felt before was yours and Kikyo’s soul merging and you receiving both Kikyo’s miko powers and mine. Your blood changed a bit to.”

“Oh.”

“Yes and I recommend that you change into a human form so you don’t scare the Higurashi’s.”

Right as she changed a woman came out. A bulge in her stomach indicated that she was pregnant followed by a man most likely her husband, a fat kitten and an old man. The old man shouted “DEMON” and tried to put a ward on her but the woman stopped him.

“What is your name child,” she asked kindly.

“Kagome. My family abandoned me here.”
This time the man responded, “Abandoned you? People today.”
He continued mumbling about horrible parents.

“My name is Ayume, my husband Naku and my grandfather. Would you like to stay with us?”

Kagome agreed and Naku lifted the young girl up and carried her inside with his wife, grandfather still believing the girl was a demon and Midoriko preparing to train the girl. Of course we know that later Kagome falls into the well and all of that, but what about her meeting another group. You’ll have to see what happens.


AN: REVIEW!!!!!!!! ^_^

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment