Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Kagome meets the Nermia Wreckers

The Nermia Wreckers find an odd cat that knows about martial arts and can write. She's not a cursed person but she does have many secerts a few which Ranma knows that her friends from Fuedal Japan don't. R1/2/IY crossover

Chapter 2 - Kagome meets the Nermia Wreckers

Chapter 2 - Kagome meets the Nermia Wreckers
Disclaimer: I don’t blah, blah, blah you know the rest

Kagome & the Nermia Wreckers

Kagome walked down the streets observing everything. She was slightly worried about Inu-Yasha and the rest of them because something with the well was messed up not allowing her to visit Feudal Japan. At least she got a break from shard hunting. Her parents knew about Feudal Japan but she was still nervous about telling them and Inu-Yasha about her being a demon.
She missed being in her demon form but she couldn’t very well walk around the streets so she settled for he small cat form. Which had black fur and blue eyes. Her marking were hidden. She told her family she was going on a walk and left before her father could say anything. Ever since Feudal Japan, Inuyasha and more boys asking her out he became more protective. Especially when it came to Inuyasha. Once he tried to scare him by recruiting grandfather and stood outside sharpening swords. Didn’t work. Later they tried to scare him by polishing guns outside. Inuyasha didn’t know what they were and they got a ticket. She could protect herself but her father wouldn’t accept that answer.
Her walk today was long and was currently in a place where weird things supposedly happened. As she was walking she saw a weird group of people fighting. They had a weird energy. One of the girls looked up at her and walked up to her bent down and offered and hand to her

“Come her kitty. I won’t hurt you.”

She seemed nice enough and seemed pure like a miko so she did as she requested. The girl petted her. Kagome couldn’t help but purr.

“Akane don’t pet that thing!”

Kagome looked to the boy who so rudely said that. He sounded like Inuyasha. He had a powerful aura, wore fighting clothes, a black pigtail down his back and a look of terror on his face.

“Ranma don’t be a baby. It’s just a cat.”

“I still can’t believe Ranma Saotome is afraid of cats.”

“Yes very manly Saotome.”

The first boy who said this had short black hair with a bandana in it, a yellow shirt and black pants. The other one had long black hair and wore odd glasses.

“Mousse no be mean to Ranma,” said a girl with purple hair to the glasses boy.

“Shampoo is right it’s not Ranma-honey’s fault that he’s afraid of cats.”

This girl had long black hair with a giant spatula on her back, which reminded her of Sango.
As Kagome heard this she formulated a little plan to rid Ranma from his rudeness. She started walking towards him. He backed away. She kept walking till his back was trapped to a wall. She rubbed against his legs and he was near tears as was Akane, Mousse, and Ryoga. Uyko and Shampoo were trying not to laugh. She then quickly moved as he tried to swipe at her.

“That was so hilarious,” Ryoga said trying to keep his balance.

“At least that thing is gone-“

“Meow”

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.”

Now everyone was on the floor laughing including Kagome.

“Damn cat”

Kagome just sat there smirking.

“That cat seems awfully smart,” said Uyko after her laughing died down.

“Yah she does doesn’t she. I wonder if she has an owner or a name.”

Kagome put her paws on the Akane’s hands when she asked (she was kneeling.) She seemed surprised but played along. Using Akane’s finger Kagome moved her hand to spell the name ‘Kagome.’ Everyone was slightly surprised at the cat’s actions.

“You think ca- Kagome is a cursed person,” Shampoo asked?”

“There is a possibility-“

SPLASH! Ranma held a bucket that was once full of water, which was now on an angry Kagome. She hissed and jumped into Akane’s arms glaring at Ranma.

“Ranma you JERK!” Why did you do that?!”

“Well you thought she might be a cursed person so...”

“Kitty if you don’t have an owner, would you like to stay with me for a while,” said Akane, ignoring Ranma.

Kagome didn’t know why she agreed, but she did. She felt something odd about this group and felt that she needed to be near them. To protect them. So Akane walked home with Kagome in arms and Ranma being hung on by Uyko and Shampoo with Ryoga and Mousse trying to kill him. Yep this was gonna be fun.


AN: Yay another chapter done! Review please!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment