Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Martial Arts and Feelings

The Nermia Wreckers find an odd cat that knows about martial arts and can write. She's not a cursed person but she does have many secerts a few which Ranma knows that her friends from Fuedal Japan don't. R1/2/IY crossover

Chapter 3 - Martial Arts and Feelings

Chapter 3 - Martial Arts and Feelings
Disclaimer: I don’t own anything

Martial Arts and Feelings

Akane’s POV

Something is odd about Kagome. She has a weird feeling about her and she seems extremely smart. She is staring out the window. I looked to see what it was and she was watching Mr. Saotome and Ranma sparing.

“Like martial arts Kagome?”

She looked at me and then walks over to sum paints I had out and dips a claw into it and starts to write something on paper. I looked at what she wrote. ...Yep there is something weird about this cat.

On the paper it said, ‘Yes I am very into martial arts. Those two are pretty good.’

“You can write?”

She nodded.

“You probably want to go home soon right?”

She shook her head and went back to the paint.

‘No I don’t really have owners just people I stay with. They won’t be worried if they don’t see me for a bit.’

“Ok, you can stay as long as you like,” I said smiling.

She meowed approvingly and went back to the window. Then she jumped.

“Kagome!”

I looked down and she was safe. I ran down stairs to where they were to see Kagome scratching something in the sand and Ranma watching her. And what was scary was that he wasn’t terrified of her being a cat. He nodded at her and went back to fighting. I walked over to Kagome, picked her up and watched Ranma spare. Only problem was Mr. Saotome was already down!

“That was amazing,” father said almost in a daze.

Nabiki agreed with him as well as Kasumi. Ranma smiled making him look some what cute- in a jerk-ish way of course (AN Yah ...right)

“Yah that cat ain’t just some fur ball after all.”

I looked down at Kagome to see her..smiling? Was that possible? She jumped down and pointed he nose toward the scratching she made. It showed a diagram of a martial arts move in detail.

“How can a cat diagram that?”

Father was amazed.

“Yah Kags over there is pretty smart for a cat,” Ranma said petting her.

“Since when have you liked cats Ranma,” Nabiki asked curiously.

“Well I still am but Kagome isn’t really like a cat. I mean cats don’t write and show ya martial arts moves. There is something weird about her but I don’t think she means any problems.”

Wow Ranma saying something intelligent? He seems so nice and happy for some reason. But he still a jerk! Yeah of course. Right? Yep this cat is weird. She’s making me start to like Ranma.


AN: Okay another chap done! Pairings are Kagome/ No One and you vote 4 Ranma and the rest of them. Review!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment