Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Shampoo and Kuno

The Nermia Wreckers find an odd cat that knows about martial arts and can write. She's not a cursed person but she does have many secerts a few which Ranma knows that her friends from Fuedal Japan don't. R1/2/IY crossover

Chapter 4 - Shampoo and Kuno

Chapter 4 - Shampoo and Kuno
Shampoo and Kuno

Kag POV

My little diagram helped Ranma...alot. Yep he's pretty good. I started to walk back inside when... MEOWRRRRRR! OO Okay I've fought demons but I think almost being ran over by a bike is ALOT scarier. I looked at my potential murder to see one of the girls from before, Shampoo I believe. She also was attached to Ranma. Ranma was trying to push her off. Akane was being held back by Nabiki.

"Shampoo PLEASE get off."

Shampoo agreed when she saw Ranma turning blue.

A calmer Akane asked, "Why are you here Shampoo?"

" Well Shampoo has invitaion for Ranma for dinner."

"Well sorry Shampoo Ranma promised that he'd eat my dinner tonight."

"I Did?"

BAM! Wow that boy is a idiot. Shampoo glared at Akane,

"why not let Ranma decided which dinner he want to eat?"

Oh yes Ranma is dead.

"um..."

"Ranma!"

"Ranma prefer Shamppo's food to violent girl's?"

To bad he's gonna die, I was starting to like him. I guess I should help. I walked over to Shampoo and did that thing everyone falls for. I rubbed up against her leg and meowed a kitten-ly as possibly.

"It cat from before." She pet me absently.

Yes it's working.

"Yah and on the way here you almost ran over her!"

"I didn't mean to!"

--' They're fighting again? Oh well, might as well find Ranma. I followed his scent and found someone else who had a very loud voice.

"Ranma Soatome I shall kill you and rescue Akane and the Pig-Tailed girl from your grasps!"

--' Great more people who hate the idiot. Turning around the corner I saw a boy about Ranma's age. Short black hair, sword, fighting clothes.

"Not this again."

"How dare you Soatome! Now fight me."

Wow this guy is weird. Maybe I should help Ranma with this one. I started to sneak up on this idiot when Ranma saw me. I froze. He smiled and I guess he got what I was doing. Maybe he's not that much of an idiot.

"Sure Kuno."

The two started fighting. This Kuno guy was ok, but Ranma was better. I kept going and jumped on top of a wall and walked behind Kuno. I positioned, got ready to pounce and...AH! Ranma laughed as Kuno tried to see who's claws were stuck in his back.

"Ranma this was you're idea wasn't it! You imbassle!"

"Actually it was her's"

The 2nd Idiot turned around and saw who? Your's truly! I walked over to Ranma and jumped into his arms. He tensed a bit but didn't show it.

"Soatome I thought you were terrified of cats?"

"Nope it was just act you fell for."

WHAT! I could tell he was still afraid of cats. Lair!

"well by Kuno!"

"What come back!”
Ranma started running with me in his arms. He's almost as fast as a demon. Could he be one? Nah. We kept going until Ranma did the stupidest thing. He tripped. Or should I say he fell asleep. Smells like a sleeping spell. Wow I'm getting tired. I barley made out a female's shape laughing and saying something about getting her Ranma. Damn how many people like this idiot. Well night, night.



AN: I FINALLY UPDATED!!!!!!

Oh and don't forget the disclaimer. Ya just imagine it.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment