Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Kondachi

The Nermia Wreckers find an odd cat that knows about martial arts and can write. She's not a cursed person but she does have many secerts a few which Ranma knows that her friends from Fuedal Japan don't. R1/2/IY crossover

Chapter 5 - Kondachi

Chapter 5 - Kondachi
DISCLAIMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kondachi

Ranma's POV

Ow. My head hurts.

"Good your finally awake"

I looked around to see... all of them. The fiancés.

"Ah!"

"Ranma don't act like a jerk!"

Ow Akane's yelling hurts.

"Um what happened?

Ukyo's turn, "Well Ranma honey I was walking home when I saw you on the ground unconscious.

I brought you here."

"Um... thanks."

"Ranma where's Kagome?

Kagome?

"What do you mean Akane? She was with me."

"RANMA! Did you lose Kagome?"

OO Avoid mallet in Akane's hand at all cost.

"Wait it might not be Ranma honey's fault your cat is gone. I saw all of these black

rose petals around him."

"Meaning it could have been-"

No not-

"Kondachi!"

"Ranma you need to get Kagome back."

"What why. She's a smart cat she can get back."

BAM!

"Just go get her jerk."

Pyscho women.

"Whatever."

My day just keeps getting better and better.

Kag POV

Ow. My head hurts. I looked around. I was in a girl's room that was obvious. I also
saw a lot of roses. Weird. I then saw the girl. Black hair. Evil kinda look on her face. Smiling (which looked scary) and wearing a kimono. Smelled like sleeping potion.

"Yes I shall get Ranma love when he comes to get his cat."

OO more people like the idiot?

"oh your awake kitty? Well than lets get ready for Ranma Love's arrival."

Great. I felt some odd reason to stay with these people now I'm bait.

Today is not my day.

Author POV

Ranma started towards Kondachi's and Kuno's house. Man he hated that place. But Kagome was dear to Akane and he kind liked her to. He walked to the gates and walked through them since they were oddly left opened.

"Hello Ranma Darling."

A look of grimness was on his face.

"Um hi Kondachi. Can I just have Kagome back."

"You can if you go on a date with me."

OO Um maybe he could leave Kags behind.

"meow"

He looked behind Kondachi to see Kagome behind her. On a rope. Above her alligator pond. This was bad.

"Well Ranma?"

"I'll take choice number two."

"Wait there's no cho-"

Ranma ran to the pond jumped, grabbed he cat and...fell. Of course turned into a girl and swam from the over sized lizard. She jumped out of the water and ran. So close to the gate until. SMASH She ran into Kuno.

KAg POV

Thank God Ranma has some brain. He’s coming close to grabbing me. YES! No! Cold water sucks. Especially when an alligator is chasing you. AND your friend has become girl. Yep this is weird. He or She kept running until we smashed into the idiot from before.

"Pig-Tail girl! How I missed you!"

Wait. Ranma is Pig-Tail girl. This is to funny. Well sucks for him cause I'm leaving. I started walking toward the gate but I felt something. A demon presence. A familiar one to. I followed the scent to an old building. Everything was dark and musty.

"Ah Kagome in cat form I see."

I jumped at the scratchy voice. It belonged to a rat demon that reminded me of Jaken. Both annoying as hell.

"Girl I don't know why but your parents want you home. Now come with me."

Hell no. I remember him. A helper to my parents. Complete suck up. I shoke my head.

"They thought you'd act like this so they gave me this."

He threw something around my neck. A collar. Pain went throw me as I changed into my humanoid

form. When it was done my lack hair reached to mid thigh, claws, pointed ears, blue eyes,

silver star or forehead, black gown on.

"Yes this should give me control over you now lets go."

"Idiot. I am stronger now. This won't help you."

I smashed the collar around my neck as rat boy's eye went wide.

"How?"

"Well it's been nice seeing ya. Good-bye."

I sent him home but not without pain. Now to find Ranma.

"Kagome?!?"

Oh shoot.

AN: Yeah chap done. Someone wanted a Kag/Ran pairing but I had other ideas for Kag but you can vote on which fiance Ranma's with! REVIEW!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment