Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Um Demons?

The Nermia Wreckers find an odd cat that knows about martial arts and can write. She's not a cursed person but she does have many secerts a few which Ranma knows that her friends from Fuedal Japan don't. R1/2/IY crossover

Chapter 6 - Um Demons?

Chapter 6 - Um Demons?
Disclaimer: Don’t own Inu-Yasha
Um Demons?

Ranma's POV
I am really hating my life.

"Get of me you jerk"

WHAM

I'll punched Kuno in the face and watched him go flying. Now to finish what I was sent to do. I ran in the direction that Kagome (who left me to fend for myself.) I went into this dusty warehouse (sp). I heard voices talking.

"Idiot. I am stronger now. This won't help you."

A girl's voice?

"How?"

Freaky guy's voice.

"Well it's been nice seeing ya. Good-bye."

I turned the corner to find out whom these people were and if the guy was dead. I was expecting something evil ,but not what I saw. A girl with black hair, cat ears, cat tail, claws, fangs, all wrapped in a weird outfit. Hm... cat ears, tail, black fur? Could it be?

"Kagome?!?"

The girl stiffened up and turned around. Very attractive for weird mutant girl. (A.N. sweatdrop idiot)

"Hi ya Ranma! He-he um maybe I should explain."

OO so it is really her. I've seen weird things but not like this.

"Well you being a weird mutant thing explains why you were so smart."

:glare:

"I am NOT a mutant."

"So you are?"

"Um a demon."

OO Demon? Our evil little cat was a demon. Why'd a demon be here (or how) and why'd it stay with us?

" I'll explain, when I was younger I came here from a different world to get away from my family. Well I really like it here and I had some... obligations so I stayed."

Other worlds? My life is getting weird. First pop's and that stupid spring, then fiancées, and all the weird things that is Nermia's population and my friends' friends.

"So why's ya stay with us?"

"No clue."

*anime fall*

"What do ya mean 'No clue'!"

"Weeellll. I kinda just had a feeling about you guys. Something powerful and unnatural."

*sweatdrop*

"Though now I should probably leave now."

Wha?

" Wait! Why?”

"That person who came here said my parents want me back. They'll try anything. It would be dangerous for all of you. You could get hurt."

"We could help protect ya."

"Ya right"

GRRRR

"Are you calling me weak!!!!!!" (AN funny how it went from we to me. Very sensitive boy)

"No just a bit naive and compared to high level demons you'd die in a second flat."

Feh stupid cats.

"Though I could train you if you really want to help."

Hm. She is a demon and that attack she showed me before worked good.

"But I thought you said I'd die?"

Hm not gonna seem too desperate.

"If you don't want my help I could always leave or train Akane."

OO If she trained Akane, she could be stronger than me. I'd never live it down sees everyone in very large form laughing down at little ol' him

"Um I'll take your training."

"*chuckles* Changed your mind? Well ok! We'll have to start training and give a note to my family...well human family."

Yes! Now no one can beat me !!!!!!!!

"Of course your gonna have to tell me about your little gender changing trick "
And just like that Ranma's happiness disappeared. So the now cat and girl Ranma walked off into the sunset. Their training would start soon to defeat whatever comes. Will they succeed? We'll see soon. But what happened to Kuno? Who really cares.

Girl Ranma

Next time on Cats and Curses Kagome and I start training but how will they if EVERYONE keeps dropping in and what about Feudal Japan. Um well a certain dog
demon isn't gonna be so happy. Till later!

AN: Sorry 4 taking forever to update! Thanks for reading! Review!


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment