Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - First Encounter

...-doesn't want to write a description- Fine. It's simply about the adventures of the Canadian mew team. Just read it and comment. -_-;

Chapter 1 - First Encounter

Chapter 1 - First Encounter


Neko: …err…decided to redo this entire story. Everything is new. New characters, new story line…blah blah blah…anyway, yeah, on to the story.



Disclaimer: I don't own Tokyo Mew Mew. :3 On the other hand I do own my characters, so no stealy! D:



Canadian Mew

Chapter 1: First Encounters



Yeah, everyone around Canada now knew about the mews. How much butt they kicked, how cool they were…but no one really knew much about them other than that. No one knew the little secrets. No one knew what they were fighting. Heck, no one probably even cared.



“Yeah…no one cares.”



“What was that Miss Mayfield?” The teacher spoke as he looked up from his lesson.



`Miss Mayfield' glanced up and stared at everyone for a moment before blushing out of embarrassment. “Oh, nothing sir!” The ebony haired girl quickly said. “I'm very sorry if I…interrupted!” She continued to apologize. The hazel-eyed girl matched glances with the other people in her class before looking back to her teacher and smiling weakly.



The teacher gave her a dry look before sighing lightly. “May I continue then?”



“Of course sir!” The girl replied nodding her head vigorously. Of course, once her teacher began speaking again, she was lost in thought once more.



No one knew the people behind the mew. No one knew the painstaking hours they had to put into protecting the city. Once again, no one probably cared.



“Yep, that's it…no one cares.”



MISS MAYFIELD!



~*~



“Rotten lousy…”



“Oi! Lily!”



Lily Mayfield turned herself around to face her friends. She sighed and sweat dropped lightly. “Hey guys.” She laughed lightly as a few people flocked around her. Three of the people were girls, while the last was a boy.



“Lily, I heard you got detention.” An oddly clad brunette spoke up. June Oakland was the name she went by. Everyone knew the 15-year-old for her odd fashion style. June had short brunette hair, which was covered by a black hat, appearing to be some sort of creature that looked like it was consuming her head. The girl had bright golden eyes that stood out from her pale skin. She wore a white and green plaid shirt, apparently her brothers according her, over her black tank top. She also wore a green and red plaid miniskirt over her blue denim flared jeans, which folded over her black skate shoes.



“Yeah…bummer huh?” Lily smiled lightly in response to what her friend had announced.



“Tell me about it.” That was the next response. It was obviously from the really short 14-year-old who was poking her head up in front of June. That was Maria Ace, hyperactive little kid. The girl had blonde hair that was done up in two very high pigtails. She too had pale skin like June's, though her eyes were a crystal blue. Maria wore a large turtle necked purple shirt with a white heart in the center. She also wore a pair of baggy cargo pants and a pair of white shoes with purple soles. On her arms were two white armbands with purple stripes going right the middle.



“Oh my…that's not good at all.” The soft-spoken voice came from a red haired girl. Her emerald eyes drooped slightly out of sadness. The soft-spoken voice and saddened look belonged to a girl by the name of Alice Cain. Alice's skin was a fair peach colour like most of her friends. She wore a pink polo t-shirt that had a small red heart embroidered on her left side. She wore a pleated blue denim miniskirt and a pair of baby blue shoes, which covered her white socks. Alice had a single silver bracelet on her right wrist.



“Hey, don't worry about it.” Lily grinned lightly, pushing up the sleeves on her long sleeved white shirt, which was under a short black t-shirt.



“You want us to cover for you at work?” The last voice was obviously male with a prominently Japanese accent. The voice belonged to Shoji Takamura who was the relatively new exchange student. Shoji had messy ebony hair and dark brown eyes. His porcelain skin was flawless. Shoji wore a simple black long sleeved shirt and a pair of baggy blue jeans. His shoes were just as simple; they were a pair of plain black shoes. The only thing that wasn't so ordinary was the fact that his left ear was pierced at least three times.



Lily grinned and nodded her head. “That'd be great! Thanks guys…but now I have to go…” The ebony haired girl moped off back to her class and sighed as she entered. She was instructed to clean the entire classroom and obliged. As her teacher left, she went to work. Lily forced her sleeves up again with a small sigh. She dusted off her baggy blue jeans and messed with her very short, slightly flared ebony hair. Her eyes went down to the floor eyeing her now scuffed white and black shoes. She adjusted her black wristbands for a moment before going back to work. As she worked, she found herself lost in her thoughts. Her thoughts were completely stuck on the mews and how they met.



~*~



It was in the late summer when they all first met. All five of them encountered one another in front of a beautiful flower shop. Actually, it was more like an accident than an encounter. They'd all smacked into one another, you see. Every one of them grumbled at one another: Lily, Alice, Shoji, Maria and June. Of course, after a short amount of time, they were engulfed with an odd light after a short earthquake. They all seemed to encounter something, then came back to reality and apologized to one another before walking off back home.



For Lily, she'd seen a tiger, which charged right at her, then merged with herself as they collided. She'd asked the others and apparently they'd had the same sort of encounter.



Of course, all five of them assumed that would be the last they'd ever have to see of each other. Boy, were they wrong.



~*~



It was late September when Lily had her next rather strange encounter. Being the klutz she was, she'd smacked right into someone as she was making her way back home after school. She grumbled lightly before standing and bowing.



“Sorry.” Lily let out her small apology before glancing up to the person she'd smacked into. The boy was tall with flaming red hair. `Weirdo.' She registered into her mind. He wore a simple white t-shirt and a pair of slightly loose jeans with a pair of bright red shoes.



“Moron.” The boy announced to her with a dry look.



Lily's hazel eyes snapped wide before narrowing in disgust. “You know…I can hear you.” She grumbled to him with a glare that could've frozen hell itself.



“Why'd you think I said it?” The boy question in response to her statement.



Lily growled lightly. “Because you're an insensitive jerk?” She replied with a satisfied smirk.



“Or just highly observant.” The redhead shrugged before walking off in the general direction of the flower shop.



WHAT?!



Lily's voice was so loud in that one call that birds flew from all of the trees in the surrounding area. The girl scowled and began ranting at the top of her lungs.



“Why that no good…ahh…forget it! I don't have time for this!” And with that now announced Lily took off down the street with a large grumble.



As Lily continued her stroll, she stopped, eyes staring at a squirrel. She smiled lightly as it looked rather close to her, but upon closer inspection it appeared to be quite far away. Lily twitched lightly, than ran in the direction of the thing. She stopped about 12 feet from the gargantuan monster squirrel and stared up at it.



Aww…man…” She murmured as it turned towards her, an evil glint in its eyes.



“You're not going to take that from a squirrel are you?!”



The call didn't go unnoticed by Lily. Lily flicked her head back and noticed the redhead from earlier.



NO! I'm not taking anything from a squirrel!” Lily fumed quite loudly.



The boy smirked lightly. “So what are you going to do about it?” The boy questioned looking at Lily who stood there dumbfounded.



“What am I supposed to do about a squirrel who's the size of a sky scraper?!” Lily yelled her response angrily as she glared at the smirking redhead.



“It'll come to you.” He smiled in response to Lily's anger.



And as if those were the magic words, Lily thought something up. “It's a little weird, but maybe…just maybe…” She murmured to herself before looking up to the monstrous squirrel.



MEW MEW MANGO METOMORPHO-SIS!



As soon as those words left Lily's mouth, she was engulfed by a bright light. The girl spiraled in the air gaining tiger ears and a tiger's tail. Her clothing was replaced with quite the odd uniform. She now wore what appeared to be a short orange dress split up the middle up to the top of her stomach, exposing it; it had black fur around the top of it and was sleeveless. She also wore orange short shorts and had orange boots on with black fabric that folded over at the top of them. She wore bandages on her knees and tail now and had black shoulder bands. On her hands were black gloves and around her neck was a bell on a black velvet chain. A mark was now trailing off the bottom of her left eye like gothic makeup. Finally a mallet appeared in her hands as her transformation stopped.



“That's it…now what are you going to do?” The boy continued to question from behind her.



Lily, now Mew Mango, glared back at him. “I'm going to beat this thing to the ground.” She hissed in reply bearing her fangs.



“And how're you going to do that?” The boy continued to question with a small laugh.



“Like this!” Mew Mango declared charging at the gigantic squirrel. “Ribbon…” Mew Mango began taking aim. “Mango…” She continued leaping into the air. “SMASH!” She finished smacking the squirrel with her enormous mallet, creating small stars that really did circle around the things head.



As she landed, a small thing was knocked from the squirrel and the rodent returned to its normal appearance. Mew Mango smiled lightly before placing a hand on her hip and smiling victoriously. Clapping from behind her snapped Mew Mango out of her victory trip.



“Err…thanks?” The Mew said raising a brow as she spoke.



“Nice job for your first time at this.” The boy said as he jarred the small creature that fell out of the squirrel before it shrunk.



Taken by curiosity, Mew Mango cautiously questioned, “What `ya got there?”



“A Chimera-anima.” The boy responded simply.



“A what now?” Mew Mango gave him a rather dumfounded look again.



“It's an alien thing.”



“Like little green men from Mars?” Mew Mango continued looking highly weirded out now.



The boy chuckled. “No…it's different, but I can explain more of that when we get back to the flower shop.” He replied starting on his way back to the flower shop.



“Wait! How do I…change back?” The Mew asked, ears flattening against her head.



“Concentrate on your normal appearance.” The boy smiled.



Mew Mango obliged and closed her eyes. When she next opened them, she was her old self. No more ears…no more tail, just plain old Lily. She then looked ahead of her and saw that the boy was getting away, she ran after him.



~*~



Later they arrived at the flower shop. It was bigger from closer inspection. Lily smiled as they walked in. “Wow…you own this place?” She asked looking to her red haired accomplice.



“Sure do.” He replied nodding his head as he went into the back for a moment and returned with no more chimera-anima in hand. “Wondering what that was all about?” He questioned getting a nod from Lily as her response. “Well, that's what happens when a chimera-anima infects something. It turns all monstrous and stuff.” He explained.



“Well, what the heck happened to me?” Lily asked tilting her head to the side.



“You…” He began, beginning to pace as he spoke. “You are a mew mew. You are what's going to save the world and keep it from harm.” The redhead told her.



“By myself?” Lily choked quivering lightly. It's not that she didn't enjoy being a mew, but the fact that she might be the only thing that could save the world scared her.



The red haired boy laughed for a moment before shaking his head. “No, you're not the only mew. There are four more that we have to recruit before you'll be ready to take on the major evil.” He replied smiling lightly now.



“Oh…okay…good.” Lily nodded. “So…what's this evil?” She asked blinking a few times showing her curiosity.



“Aliens.” The redhead declared again.



“Little green men from Mars?” Lily asked again, her curiosity now very deep.



The redhead chuckled again. “No, though they do have rather odd names. They're just a few of them, but they create minions like that squirrel you were fighting. They work for someone…she's deeply evil, so be careful when we have everyone and you're ready to go attack her.” He instructed her.



“Right.” Lily nodded again. “So, how odd are they're names?” She asked with a devious smirk.



“I hear one of them is called Parfait, another's called Custard and the last one's called Mochi.” The boy laughed lightly. He soon grew serious again. “Be careful though because they can transform into humans at will.” He warned.



Lily nodded, promising that she'd be careful. “I'm Lily Mayfield by the way.” She told him seeing as they'd be working together for a long time to come. “What's your name?”



“Mark Caselman.” He replied with a small smile. “Look, come here after school everyday alright?” He continued after his introduction. “I'll get you a uniform by tomorrow.” He said trailing off shortly afterwards. “We'll start search for the others soon. For now you'll be flying solo.” He told her, causing Lily to nod her head. “You'll be working here as cover, alright?”



Lily smiled and nodded her head. “Sounds perfectly fine by me.” She replied with a grin.



“Go home for now though, but come back tomorrow.” Mark told her shooing her out of the establishment.



Lily once again nodded obligingly and walked off towards her home.



~*~



“Quite the experience that was…” Lily smiled as she swept the floor. As she continued her thoughts continued to play back like a story.



~*~



Neko: First chapter of the redone Canadian Mew. Hope you liked it. ^^; Don't forget to review. Might as well give a reason for redoing the story as well…>>; Anyway, I decided to redo it seeing as I believe that it should've been longer with more description, so here you all go. ^^;;; -deleted a lot of other stories as well- I might redo the others, but I don't think I will. For now I'll just stick with this story.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kyana07 on June 7, 2006, 4:14:31 AM

Kyana07 on
Kyana07nice. i like it!

patrick on December 7, 2005, 8:16:23 AM

patrick on
patrickcool story awsome